Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

I Hold No Grudge Against Anyone, Kalu Finally Speaks [video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hold No Grudge Against Anyone, Kalu Finally Speaks [video] (255 Views)

FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom / Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement / Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hold No Grudge Against Anyone, Kalu Finally Speaks [video] by AseV(m): 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
Following his release from the facility of Nigeria Correctional Service on Wednesday, the Senator representing Abia North senatorial district, Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu has finally broken his silence.

ABN TV reports that while addressing supporters who came to welcome him in Abuja on Wednesday, the member representing Bende Federal Constituency, Hon. Benjamin Kalu who spoke on behalf of the senator said he holds no grudge against anyone, maintaining that he is ready to give his support to the development of the country.

According to Hon. Kalu, Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu's prolonged stay in prison had made it necessary for him to isolate himself in readiness for the resumption of duty at National Assembly, saying it is the reason he cannot address a crowd at this moment.

"In line with WHO and NCDC protocol, as a man who is used to obeying the law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, he has been in incarceration and coming out. He wants to continue obeying the laws of the land in line with social distancing. He said a time will come for us to celebrate but for now, he is calling on us to maintain the protocol. He will not be addressing the mammoth crowd for now but in days to come, he will do that" he said.

Sen. Kalu also expressed gratitude to the people of Abia North, Abia State and Ndigbo at large for believing that justice should be done in his case.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHwpFwiEUWE

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Imo State Arrested In Ondo / Buhari Confirms Dongban-mensem As President Of Appeal Court. PHOTOS / Flashback To June 12 1993

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.