Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) (74387 Views)

Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure / Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity / Veritas University Suspends Student For 3 Weeks Over Noise Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by izubext007: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
for Nigeria?
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
illicit:

KWASU for one
fear God na. how dare you compare KWASU with veritas? last time checked,KWASU fees wasn't up to 300k
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by Forex360(m): 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
Beedude:

It is better to seek admission for years than stay years unemployed.

Let me share my personal experience with u

I wrote OAU post jamb 3times before getting admission. It was up to 3yrs coz i decided not to attend a Poly or College of edu. After graduating in 2010, my parents told me to find a business i am sure of handling. They gave me 3m to invest. I travelled to dubai for 2yrs and was able to increase the money to 5m.
Came back to Nigeria and started school business.

One need to have good and solid plan in this country. If not, it may be too hard to find ur bearing.

My younger bro finished from Convenant but wasn't given any cash since he chose a private uni. He is currently working as my bursar/ accountant pending when he get a better offer.
U can't just depend on just ur CERTIFICATE , there should be a PLAN B.

Life after school is mor
U get sense
Coupled with better parents
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by bonnyhope: 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
stagger:
OP,
Package yourself and go to Germany to study.

Bros can u brief us how that Germany thing de work?
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by dantajay: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
Guy try Ukraine, Check out some schools in Ukraine, some tuition fee is as low as $1400. And they teach with English.

Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by SolarEdge: 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
How can I be a lecturer in this uni.. Abeg I have 2:1 in production engineering and Distinction (MENG) in manufacturing Engineering. Lolz
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
For those who can't pass or wangle JAMB, I think.
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by AK481(m): 12:22am On Jun 06, 2020
SecretSpy666:
Master degree: First and Second semester - students school fees structure:

School fees is being paid per semester ?
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 06, 2020
if u can afford going to a private university in nigeria then u can easily afford schooling overseas because the tuition fee difference is not that much.Better u just school overseas get a job easily after graduation than going to a private university in nigeria and still remain unemployed after paying the millions in tuition.

1 Like

Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 06, 2020
ndidibabe:
You think people study abroad with 1.5m?
it depends on the school abroad and the country u schooling overseas.many foreign universities dont have uniform tuition and besides there is a guarantee u can get a job after your programme as in if u doing a professional programme.To me it does not make sense paying millions in a school in nigeria and after graduation u still remain jobless and struggling to get Npower money with your colleagues.Thats waste of funds to me.There some medical universities in eastern europe that has the same tuition fee rate with mcdonald and co if not a little lower and they have better facilities.If someone can comfortably afford a private university in nigeria then it would be better if such a person vie for a school overseas except if he or she is scared of travelling far from his homeland cheesy.
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by SecretSpy666: 4:35am On Jun 06, 2020
AK481:

School fees is being paid per semester ?
Yes
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by Realdesty: 8:31am On Jun 06, 2020
This is too expensive
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by ndidibabe(f): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
lefulefu:
it depends on the school abroad and the country u schooling overseas.many foreign universities dont have uniform tuition and besides there is a guarantee u can get a job after your programme as in if u doing a professional programme.To me it does not make sense paying millions in a school in nigeria and after graduation u still remain jobless and struggling to get Npower money with your colleagues.Thats waste of funds to me.There some medical universities in eastern europe that has the same tuition fee rate with mcdonald and co if not a little lower and they have better facilities.If someone can comfortably afford a private university in nigeria then it would be better if such a person vie for a school overseas except if he or she is scared of travelling far from his homeland cheesy.
Reality is that those schools are not for poor people. You won't find graduates of such schools depending on Npower. These are children of rich people...

1 Like

Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by kaymart: 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
stagger:
OP, Package yourself and go to Germany to study.
if only I know how to go about it. seriously interested.
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by Grateful02(m): 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sacarsm ��lol
miracood:
pass me the weed
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by Grateful02(m): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
This one no get joy ��

paulolee:
cool...only dt development levy self big pass my school fee...a science student paying close to a million as tuition fee and the full science department of that same school both past n present couldn't bring any idea about the cure for covid or even come up with any idea about inventing a vaccine for the covid pandemic...mk i no talk shaa, maybe the school have its headquarters in Madagascar or the guy who invented that Madagascar herbal mixture to cure covid pass through this school...but wait oo we are still waiting for the results of that herbal drugs shipped to us since how many week ago, i remember hearing bubu said he would leave the herbal medicine for science to decide if its potent or not......was the herbal drugs effective or not?? abi are Nigerian scientist still on the matter?? i nid updates abt that herbal medicine plsss..
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by repogirl(f): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Go to Veritas or Madonna and regret your 4 years there. Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by JBoss25(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
lefulefu:
which dirty it depends? All the schools abroad tuition fees is like around 3m and above, stop decieving yourself bruh
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by Victorvibes(m): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Verification of credentials kwa.
Odiegwu.

Anyway private uni is for those that don't know what to use money and do.

Team federal....
Great akokites.
12k for a whole session and am still relevant than the acclaimed private uni.

it's 'i'm' and not 'am' Mr federal
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
JBoss25:
which dirty it depends? All the schools abroad tuition fees is like around 3m and above, stop decieving yourself bruh
but u just prooved what i said nau.there some u pay 3 million there others u might pay above.having said that there some universities in czech u pay 2million at least.having said this there many private universities in nigeria that are even more expensive than some foreign univ in eastern europe.but anyway nobody should complain that foreign universities are expensive cos if u graduate from their schools u have better chances of getting a good job there than graduating from a private uni in naija and still slabbing ur feet all over lagos looking for a job 10k salary job.
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
ndidibabe:
Reality is that those schools are not for poor people. You won't find graduates of such schools depending on Npower. These are children of rich people...
there is this female friend of mine who read medicine in madonna.she is now an air hostess in one private air company and she always complains of poor pay.i know no be small money she pay wen she was going to madonna.Its better if u can afford going to a private uni in naija just travel out of the country and attend a foreign uni.
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by ohem007(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2020
with this kind fee and them never find cure for covid-19
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by Flytime: 2:18am On Jan 15, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Scraps Post-ume / WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result / UNIBEN Student Makes A Portrait Of The VC With 6000 Bottle Covers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.