Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,385 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Kenneth Hagin 140 Ebooks And 500 Mp3 Messages - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenneth Hagin 140 Ebooks And 500 Mp3 Messages (317 Views)

How Christians Can Deal With Demonic Manifestations - Kenneth Hagin / 7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / How To Increase Your Faith – By Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenneth Hagin 140 Ebooks And 500 Mp3 Messages by ogeachonwa(m): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
This ebook is a collection of 140 ebooks and 500 mp3 messages of Kenneth Hagin. 

Last year I uploaded some of these ebooks in bits online. People saw it and started calling for them. To my amazement all the people that bought came back to testify. That was what made me to start questioning myself on what more I can do and how to get it across to many people all around the world.
I wish I can share these testimonies with you here. Amazing testimonies. Particularly healing, deliverance and financial breakthrough.

The followings are glimpses of what you are going to discover when you have these materials.
1. How to operate in the spirit.
2. How to discern spirits.
3. How to receive healing and heal others.
4. How demons operate and how to cast them out.
5. How to stop addiction.
6. How to walk in high level of faith.
7. How to receive the holy spirit.
8. You will understand the mystery of covenant.
9. A better understanding of fasting.
10. You will know and exercise your authority as a believer.
11. You will understand biblical financial prosperity.
12. A better understanding of spirituality gifts.
13. How to have a successful marriage.
14. How to minister to your family.
15. How to use the name of Jesus.
16. A deep understanding of faith.
17. How to study God's word accurately.
18. How to command Angels to work for you.
19. What and what not to do as a Christian.
20. What Jesus said to about our worship.
21. A deep insight on demonic activities.
22. All scriptures on healing.
23. How to pray and get results always.
And many more.

What these materials will do in your life can not be explained. You need to get the materials, study and listen to them by yourself. Feed on them day and night, and your life will be on fire with God's power and abilities. You will by yourself heal your sickness and also heal others.

Faith comes by hearing and so does fear. This is the time to build up your faith strong with the word of God.
Studying these messages will condition your mind for greater success. You will have the everything is possible mindset. 
This is the time to take responsibility for our faith and spiritual growth.
Study these materials day and night. Take them like a prescribed drugs to be taken morning, afternoon and night. If you do this, you can not explain the result you will see in your life in a weeks time.
-----------------------------------------------
To order your copy of 140 ebooks and 500 mp3 messages of Kenneth Hagin, contact me on call/whatsapp 07035227214 Or send an email to ogeachonwa1@yahoo.com
These materials touches virtually every aspect of life and spirituality. The contents are practical, real and truth. You will get answers to any issues of life you face every day.
The man of God Kenneth Hagin expounded on every topic, illustrated with related real life stories.

If you would like to make your experience as a Christian very fulfilling. If you would like to be someone other people would look up to and admire your success as a person. If you want to demonstrate the practice supernatural life, then this materials is a must have for you.
MATERIAL QUALITY
The inside of all the ebooks are clearly printed and are easy to read. The mp3 sound are very clear and they all have message titles on each of them for easy identification and selection.

COST AND PAYMENT
These materials are sold at the price of your negotiation with us against the $35 that we sell on other digital stores like Amazon. Don't worry, the amount is a small token compared to the value you will get from the content of these materials.

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If the content of these materials are not what you expected; we have a 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. Which means after reading/listening to them and you are not satisfied with the content, write me on ogeachonwa1@yahoo.com with your full details and I will refund you your money.

YOUR GROWTH IS IN YOUR HANDS.

Contact: call/whatsapp 07035227214 Email: ogeachonwa1@yahoo.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Patience Quotes Bible / Enough Is Enough, Reopen All Churches CAN Tells State Governments / Strange Distressed Voice In A Neighborhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.