Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,868,326 members, 6,883,928 topics. Date: Friday, 27 May 2022 at 02:17 PM

Recession Proof Business -auto Parts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recession Proof Business -auto Parts (287 Views)

Recession-proof Businesses / Please I Need A Sponsorer For My Business (auto Business) / 3 Recession-proof Businesses You Can Do In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recession Proof Business -auto Parts by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Auto part business is a very profitable business that can not be sold on credit. It is always on demand. I would focus more on the intriguing marketing of the business. Imaging you bringing in a 40 feet container filled with auto parts to Ladipo Market, your envisaged selling point as agreed by all in the whole of West Africa.
1. Selling your Goods: Don't sell to those with shops/sellers/importers. Become all of them to profit from your business.

2. Don't sell on credit: It is a cash and carry business, Don't be fooled towards paying you 40% and later the rest 60% would be paid later. If agreed, the remaining 60% would never be recovered. How do you overcome selling to the traders on credit?

The simple answer is to know the market,research on the value of goods, forecast the value of the Forex, and the most important is to have a truthful and experienced point man in the Ladipo market.
For further inquiries send an email to mail@bubblebup.hightaughts.com and also check out our forum[url] https://bubblebup.hightaughts.com[/url].

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Business Better; What To Learn From The Top 3 Brands In The World / Abbey Mortgage Bank Announces The Retirement And Appointment Of Acting MD/CEO / Less Than 7 Days To Go, Save N350k, With Just N500k Get A Piece Of Land In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.