Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,693,998 members, 6,349,051 topics. Date: Monday, 21 June 2021 at 09:27 AM

How to start Importation And Exportation Business - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How to start Importation And Exportation Business (1197 Views)

How You Can Make Money From Agro Exportation Business / Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners / Exportation Business Training Going on. Register Yourself! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to start Importation And Exportation Business by helpsomeone: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
If you are looking for online business that pays. A business you can do right from the comfort of your computer, smartphone at home without paying for shop rent. It's importation and exportation. This is my nine years experience in these fields. I have shared my wealth of experience in teaching interested people both online and offline. There are lots of products in high demand here in Nigeria. I will show you where to source them at cheaper rate. Also, there are some products here in Nigeria that you overlooked but turns to be goldmine to foreigners. No issue in getting buyers for these products. Every vital info will be expose to you to succeed. I know the rudiments. You don't need to break the bank with this business. You can start from 25000 naira and above.
Distance is not a barrier. I offer comprehensive guide, WhatsApp training on the business. You only choose your interest.
**Benefits: You will not be left behind after the training. You gain opportunity to seek for future assistance or questions on some relating issue about the business.
Further details and to reserve a spot for yourself. You may reach 09078362447
WhatsApp +2347018251533
Note that training is not done in group. It's one on one direct WhatsApp training. Here you will have chance to ask questions and be well focused.

1 Share

Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by helpsomeone: 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
You don't need to break the bank to start these business
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by helpsomeone: 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Make Hays while sunshine. Your progress is not tomorrow. You are what you choose to be...
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by helpsomeone: 7:03am On Jun 12, 2020
Good morning house
Happy democracy day!
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by helpsomeone: 7:25am On Jun 13, 2020
Health is wealth. Take note today
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by helpsomeone: 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
Never kill a _Business Plan_ because it sounds crazy to you, remember someone thought of metal floating on water (SHIP): sounds crazy but today, it's happening.*

*If you try and succeed, cool � you will make a great mentor to someone.*

*Never quit without a trial!� Go get your goal�*

*MTN* came to Nigeria at a time when nobody wanted to invest in Nigeria, at a time when Nigerians did not have phones. Even *Zenith Bank* refused to loan *MTN* cash to operate, *UBA* rejected *MTN's* offer but today see the difference.

What about *Cowbell?* When they came to Nigeria, they made milk in sachets, *Peak was laughing at them - they said Cowbell was milk for the poor* - but they were right!
3-million poor people could afford N10 a day for a sachet of milk.
Do the mathematics - 3 million people buying milk at N10.00 - that was N30million every single day. In a month they grossed N900million (almost N1billion). Even *PEAK* had to make sachet milk in order to *SURVIVE in the MARKET.*

So what have people told you? What have they said you cannot do, or you do not qualify for, or you do not have experience for? They told *Cowbell,* they told *MTN,* but today the *STORY has CHANGED.* I have a feeling something is changing for you today! They will change their strategies just to keep in step with you. Don't listen to what people are saying or what life is showing you.
*YES, YOU CAN.*
Success is not about where you graduated from, or what grade you graduated with, but what graduates
out of you.
Keep the spirit UP..

Whatever challenge you are facing now is just a phase you must pass to get to your Success. Don't run away from it, Conquer it & match ahead.

*FOOD FOR THOUGHT!*

GOOD DAY GREAT MINDZ
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by helpsomeone: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
A real business you can do with real profit. You will be exposed to the business rudiments
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by helpsomeone: 11:27am On Jun 18, 2020
Get the training you need to do well in export and import business. Nigeria is a place good to do the business with great returns on investment. You won't regret you do
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by helpsomeone: 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
There is no crime in doing this business
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by helpsomeone: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
Meet the person doing the talking. Get real details on importation or exportation business. It's your choice. Rake in foreign currency to your bank account
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by helpsomeone: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2020
*7 REASONS WHY DEGREE HOLDERS ARE POOR*

1. They don't think beyond their certificate

2. They priotise their certificate more than their gifts & talents.

3. The certificate prepare them for a world that no longer exist.

4. They know less about themselves but more about tins.

5. Certificate and degrees kills initiatives

6. Certificate and degree position you to look for jobs and not for opportunities.

7. Certificate and degree prepare people to look for security and not to take risk.

Take risk and learn from mistakes. It helps you to know wat works and dose not.
Many graduates and degree holders are becoming progressively poor because the skills required in the modern world to get rich are not taught in school and institutions.
Certificate limit person to achieve the unthinkable. Keep your certificate if truly you want to be rich
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by DenreleDave(m): 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
helpsomeone:
If you are looking for online business that pays. A business you can do right from the comfort of your computer, smartphone at home without paying for shop rent. It's importation and exportation. This is my nine years experience in these fields. I have shared my wealth of experience in teaching interested people both online and offline. There are lots of products in high demand here in Nigeria. I will show you where to source them at cheaper rate. Also, there are some products here in Nigeria that you overlooked but turns to be goldmine to foreigners. No issue in getting buyers for these products. Every vital info will be expose to you to succeed. I know the rudiments. You don't need to break the bank with this business. You can start from 25000 naira and above.
Distance is not a barrier. I offer comprehensive guide, WhatsApp training on the business. You only choose your interest.
**Benefits: You will not be left behind after the training. You gain opportunity to seek for future assistance or questions on some relating issue about the business.
Further details and to reserve a spot for yourself. You may reach 09078362447
WhatsApp: +2347018251533.
Note that training is not done in group. It's one on one direct WhatsApp training. Here you will have chance to ask questions and be well focused.

Are u sure u want to do this business in peace
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by helpsomeone: 12:02am On Jun 22, 2020
Okay
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by helpsomeone: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2020
A business to do with confidence
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by helpsomeone: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Good afternoon house
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by helpsomeone: 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
You need training on some business to do well. Meet expert in the field to put you through. You don't need to break the bank to do this business. Available to serve you
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by helpsomeone: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
Good afternoon
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by helpsomeone: 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
Get training you need on importation and exportation business. Start the business with confidence
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by helpsomeone: 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
*�THINK OUTSIDE YOUR JOB*

*The richest people in the world are not salaried earners.*

*The richest people in the world are not with one source of income, but multiple sources of income.*

*It is not a crime to be a salary earner, but it is a crime if you can not take from your salary to create a plan B that will be another source of income for you. THINK and make the choice to be WISE.*

*Make your plan B source of income today.*

*Sow when others are sowing!!*
*Reap when others are reaping!!*

*#BEWISE.*

*Are you aware that some of the opportunities you overlooked made so many people millionaires?*

*Are you aware that only you have the key to the door of your financial prosperity?*

*Are you aware, you don't need to be a degree holder to become a millionaire?*

�����
*Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in installments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out.! The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.*

*THINK ABOUT IT* Import and Export business Pays.
��
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by y4code(m): 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
intereated
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by helpsomeone: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
Available to attend to you
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by helpsomeone: 7:50am On Jul 01, 2020
Good morning house
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by helpsomeone: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
Importation and Exportation business is real. Command foreign currency to your bank account.
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by helpsomeone: 7:14am On Jul 13, 2020
Take advantage of naira devaluation. Move to export business.
What you buy in foreign countries is cheaper. Import it to make huge profits . It pays
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by helpsomeone: 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
Good afternoon house
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by helpsomeone: 6:16am On Jul 16, 2020
To start a good business, you need training. Follow expert to show you the way.
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by naijacovid(m): 6:22am On Jul 16, 2020
intrested
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by helpsomeone: 6:43am On Jul 16, 2020
naijacovid:
intrested
. You may book to schedule your training date with us on Whatsapp
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by helpsomeone: 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Good evening house
Re: How to start Importation And Exportation Business by helpsomeone: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
Are you looking for business to venture in? If you consider import or export business, you won't regret it. The business pays like magic. It doesn't require big cash to start.
You can start small and grow big.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Earn N33, 791 (after Tax) Despite My Qualifications, Skills And Exposure. / Career/which university offers food chemistry and analysis? / I'm Serious, How Can I Find My Talent Or Something To Do? How Did You Find Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.