Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex (55042 Views)

Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen / Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo / Husband Divorced Wife For Refusing Sex At Her Work Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Islie: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
A woman in Diobu, Port Harcourt on Thursday stirred public intervention over excessive sex demands of her husband, a trader confined to his home by Rivers State Government’s COVID-19 market closure order.

The couple had got into an open fight, attracting public attention, after the 42-year-old husband simply identified as Moses, bit her wife, Rose’s fingers she had employed in obstructing another move to her husband to satisfy his conjugal right.

Moses reportedly told bemused neighbours that his wife has been denying him sex, angered that he has not been meeting his financial obligation to his family.

Rose, who reportedly admitted the allegation, was quoted as saying, “Since the lockdown, I have not rested from my husband’s frequent sex demands on an empty stomach.

“Even if the market where he sells is under lockdown, his mates are out there hustling, doing other things to feed their families, but my husband sits at home all day and wait for me to struggle and still demands sex excessively. We have three children looking for food but he wants to eat sex, I am tired.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/covid-19-stay-at-home-husband-bites-wifes-fingers-for-refusing-s3x/

7 Likes

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Enoch07: 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
some men can disgrace themselves!!!!!

130 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Authoreety: 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lord have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by JasonScoolari: 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
Some he-goats are controlled by their dick...

This fool might be led to sleep with his daughter by his uncontrollable dick.

A shame to MANHOOD.

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Authoreety:
Lord have mercy.
Lord is seems to enjoying viewing NIGERIA CNN
because the kind of news going on in this country, am so fed up with it

2 Likes

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by ValCon888: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
Moses reportedly told bemused neighbours that his wife has been denying him sex, angered that he has not been meeting his financial obligation to his family
No romance without finance.
Money for hand, back for ground.

Whether it is an olosho or your wife, this is the story of a woman from the beginning of time.

204 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
As him pocket dry he still dey get urge for sex? Who is dat man self? Me wey never touch woman since govt declare and call off lockdown na im person dey fvck fvck everyday.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by edoairways: 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
Na wa ! And if that man doesn't perform, he is called 40 sec man. If he sleeps outside he will be labeled adulterous man and probably killed with a knife.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Slawormir: 8:58am On Jun 06, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

Men and sex!
I nor know wetin dey actually sweet us for that thing
normally na women supposed dey demand sex pass
na them enjoy the act pass

Because sex between a man and a woman is like cotton bud(the penis) and our ear( the Virgina). If you pick your ear with the cotton bud or rather insert a cotton bud inside your ear na your ear dey get that sweet sensation. So na the Virgina dey get the sweet tickling sensation

But how them women dey manage to suppress their sexual urge dey baffle me
Making us feel as if say na we need am. Making us to beg for it

Even one girl don first tell me say na them dey actually enjoy sex pass but they have this abilty to suppress and reject sex even when they are honey
And i agree with her because most times when a woman is fond of you, happy and comfortable with you they will always want to bang you. Even if they don't initiate the sex but if you start it they will willingly give in

107 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Dididrumz(m): 8:59am On Jun 06, 2020
What nonsense is this one again na??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Dangrace01: 8:59am On Jun 06, 2020
Lol

Today is a special day for me and Nigerians who remember today's date.

I'm giving every product in my profile for a discount price.

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡ Hurry offer valid for only today !¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by GodPunishBiafra: 9:00am On Jun 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Goldenkrezi: 9:01am On Jun 06, 2020
This corntree is full of daily drama
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Patrioticman007(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2020
Fear a nagging woman,
You kiss wahala
You no kiss wahala
You drop money wahala
You no drop wahala

23 Likes

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Factfinder1(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2020
Foolish baby in a grown body

1 Like

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by larryeffizy1(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2020
What a weekend treat from a lovely hubby'... grin grin grin

However, oga hubby; chopping her finger isn't the way to paradise.....
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by sylve11: 9:01am On Jun 06, 2020
Poof people likes sex die! shocked cool

5 Likes

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by cbrezy(m): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2020
Wetin Westlife no go see for empty street undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by wintersnow(m): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2020
Why deny your husband sex, if he doesn't get it from you, where do you expect him to get it from

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by simplepee(f): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2020
Inside life grin.

A friend of mine will say 'no money no honey'

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by ClitRaider: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2020
Na dem
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Inda2020: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2020
This is what happen wen people aren't matured get married

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Mikkymilli: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2020
ValCon888:

No romance without finance.
Money for hand, back for ground.

Whether it is an olosho or your wife, this is the story of a woman from the beginning of time.

Bro, you just said what's on my mind. I just think that is the default setting of MOST women. Let me not generalise.

7 Likes

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by solmus: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2020
cool

when oloshos are getting paid for cash to buy wig and iphone they can fvck 30 times a day without any problem they can even eat shit and fvck dogs, but let an unfurtunate man marries them and pay their bride price, they simply start manipulating the husband with sex and giving one flimsy excuse or the other,

what is hard in opening your bloody smelly laps and act dead for 10 to 15 minute and let him CUM and be going if you are not wet buy him a lubricant

This is why i advise Men to always have a side chick at all time instead of fustrating your self and turning a finger bitting vampire

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 06, 2020
Smdh
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Stewart883(m): 9:04am On Jun 06, 2020
The average Nigerian male is very useless!! All they know is sex!!! No innovative thinking noting!!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by OakConsultNG: 9:04am On Jun 06, 2020
Hilarious..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) / Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.