Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu (21893 Views)

Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader / Kanu Nwankwo: Enugu Is Peaceful Because Ugwuanyi Is A Peaceful Leader / Buhari Is A Wonderful Leader, Expect More Wonders From Him – Pa Ayo Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by Urchman200: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
tosine102:
Na dem
what is the meaning of this? Do u understand my comments at all?
Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by KayCee92(m): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
TrollMaster:
Our Amiable and Honourable Mummy

Lol.... Nairaland
Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by SaintBeehot(m): 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=TrollMaster post=90316868][/quote] they have given you na
Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by wellmax(m): 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Useless...

Children of anger and hate. Welcome

1 Like

Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by OKTolu: 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nice one from onirisa long live kade pe Lori ki bata pe lese.
Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by Tranquillity360: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
DMerciful:
Igbos and Yorubas need to unite else Nigeria will be over soon!
Igbos can never unite with betrayals.

1 Like

Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ipob of biafail nation abeg no spoil this thread ohh. One Nigeria
And perhaps Yoruba has been generous since the beginning of time then when the edo people needed a king we gave them our best
God bless the Afonja tribe
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
Reminds me of Awo's visit to Enugu to pledge loyalty to Ojukwus Biafran struggle only for him to chicken out upon being offered a ministerial slot.
History has it that he died a ratly death via rat poison.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Your father the zik betrayed you

4 Likes

Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by Tranquillity360: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
mmars:
Ipob of biafail nation abeg no spoil this thread ohh. One Nigeria
And perhaps Yoruba has been generous since the beginning of time then when the edo people needed a king we gave them our best
God bless the Afonja tribe
God bless Nigeria
A gift from afonja is like gift from devil.

I believe even the Governor knows this.

1 Like

Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by ipobarecriminals: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
wink Afonja,house of oduduwa rescue Igbos cool.Their pipu Only sabi how to distributes kerosine/yellow Eba

4 Likes

Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by Tranquillity360: 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
mmars:
Your father the zik betrayed you
While Awolowo your hero sold you.

We no wan unite with afonjas is not fight.
Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
Tranquillity360:

The Bitterness you have for this 1 great country will hunt you for ever
Afonja or no afonja we have given and you have received you do as you please

3 Likes

Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by Tranquillity360: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Reminds me of Awo's visit to Enugu to pledge loyalty to Ojukwus Biafran struggle only for him to chicken out upon being offered a ministerial slot.

Those people are not to be trusted.

Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by Wickedfact: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
Tranquillity360:

I doubt it. FFK donated belle to Bianca and she didn't deny it.

5 Likes

Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
Tranquillity360:
While Awolowo your hero sold you.

We no wan unite with afonjas is not fight.
Your father zik sold us first Awolowo only tried to to make the best out of his horrible decision

3 Likes

Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

The history they teach you in you biafailed nursery and primary school has already ruined your only way of reasoning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nigeria will prosper whether ipob reptiles like it or not the only thing you can do is join your father namdi cownu in his grave that is the only way out for the biafail population

1 Like

Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by Tranquillity360: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
mmars:

The Bitterness you have for this 1 great country will hunt you for ever
Afonja or no afonja we have given and you have received you do as you please
Bitterness you have for people that want their own country is hunting and will hunt you for ever.
Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by Tranquillity360: 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Wickedfact:

Betrayers, not betrayals. Don't you Ipob monkeys go to school?

By the way, Yorubas didn't betray you. Yorubas are not your slaves that you give instructions to and embark on a journey of foolishness. If you want to get yourselves killed, so be it. That's why SS people deny you fools every 2 weeks.
We don't want unity with you.

No be fight.
Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
Bitterness (ha ha ha) more like fear because i know if you part from this country you will still find your into our country like you did in lagos to destroy our peaceful society through kidnapping and arm robbery like your Uncle EVANS
You don't have anything to live on your barren land except crudoil which is already going stale so stay and let the federal government keep feeding you like the product son you are

1 Like

Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by alhaji04: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Useless...
Bro you can say that gain.. very useless, mtcheeew.
Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by Tranquillity360: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
Wickedfact:

I doubt it. FFK donated belle to Bianca and she didn't deny it.
Is this one mad?
Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by PotatoSalad(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sister Gloria the bitterleaf soup governor grin
Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Bitterness you have for people that want their own country is hunting and will hunt you for ever.
Bitterness (ha ha ha) more like fear because i know if you part from this country you will still find your way into our country like you did in lagos to destroy our peaceful society through kidnapping and arm robbery like your Uncle EVANS
You don't have anything to live on your barren land except crudoil which is already going stale so stay and let the federal government keep feeding you like the prodigal son you are

1 Like

Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by Tranquillity360: 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
Wickedfact:

Betrayers, not betrayals. Don't you Ipob monkeys go to school?

By the way, Yorubas didn't betray you. Yorubas are not your slaves that you give instructions to and embark on a journey of foolishness. If you want to get yourselves killed, so be it. That's why SS people deny you fools every 2 weeks.
Product of Awolowo cheap Education.
Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by Tranquillity360: 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
mmars:

Bitterness (ha ha ha) more like fear because i know if you part from this country you will still find your way into our country like you did in lagos to destroy our peaceful society through kidnapping and arm robbery like your Uncle EVANS
You don't have anything to live on your barren land except crudoil which is already going stale so stay and let the federal government keep feeding you like the prodigal son you are
All this ranting just because you want people you love to hate to continue sharing the same country with you.
Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by HAKYN1: 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Tranquillity360:

Descendants of betrayals calling others names, Ooni is right as a royal father but most Yorubas are very conscious of the treacherous Osus, hatred that is just loading, you go dey alright last last.
Re: Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu by RemoveKebab: 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
One done drop bomb
Two Mumu tribe don dey fight on top thread
Wey dem suppose settle their differences and unite to get a stronger south.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Is God’s Choice For 2023 Presidency – Bishop Kayode Williams / I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget / Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others Bought Their Way To APC With N100m Each — Bafarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.