Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage (1040 Views)

Jethro's Counsel (relationships And Marriage) / Matured Single Guys 30+ Needed In A Whatsapp Group / Serious Matchmaking For Matured Single Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage by Eastson(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hi, there,

I'm a matured man of Igbo extraction searching for a nice, matured single lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage soonest.

I prefer her to be 27 to 32, on the big and chubby side (plus size), fair complexioned, very gentle and understanding in nature. A good Christian who understands what it means to worship God.

She should be educated to some extent and, or, well spoken. Unemployment and location won't matter wink

A single moms with one child will not be overlooked as long as you are good and your situation is not complicated.

If you possess some or all these qualities I aspire to please feel free to contact me via the email on my profile.

Or whatsapps only: 0907 340 0277

Thank you.
Yours truly!
Re: Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage by Eastson(m): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage by Eastson(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Searching...

2 Likes

Re: Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage by Eastson(m): 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
Here!
Re: Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage by donkelvin10(m): 11:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hi.... I am in need of a true relationship.... whatsapp or call me @ +2349023630072
Re: Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage by Eastson(m): 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
donkevin10:
Hi.... I am in need of a true relationship.... whatsapp or call me @ +2349023630072

No be only you? Where you see good wife?
Re: Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage by Eastson(m): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2020
Searching...
Re: Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage by andteachallnati: 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Make Him Beg to Marry You. Yeah, you can get any guy any where to get down on his knees begging you for marriage using these age-long principles. Get them here: https://soteriagr.com/marry-me/
Re: Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage by Eastson(m): 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
andteachallnati:
Make Him Beg to Marry You. Yeah, you can get any guy any where to get down on his knees begging you for marriage using these age-long principles. Get them here: https://soteriagr.com/marry-me/

How does blogging relate here?
Re: Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage by Eastson(m): 10:09am On Feb 20, 2021
Hi
Re: Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage by donkelvin10(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
I am Don Kelvin in need of a true relationship..... Whatsapp or contact me on +2349023630072

(1) (Reply)

I Need Mature Girls To Chat With On Yahoo Messenger / Am Single And Searching / Abuja Hookup Boy And Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.