Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Those Aprokos That Said Surgery Is Not Good Should Come And See" Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Those Aprokos That Said Surgery Is Not Good Should Come And See" Tonto Dikeh (3458 Views)

Wizkid Shades DMW Aloma That Said “Assurance” Is Better Than ‘‘Fever’’ / See Tonto Dikeh Responds As Ex-boyfriend Malivelihood Proposed To Adeola Smart / See Tonto Dikeh's Message To Her Friend On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Aprokos That Said Surgery Is Not Good Should Come And See" Tonto Dikeh by paddiboy: 4:22am On Jun 05, 2020

Tonto Dikeh posted a photo showing her body before getting plastic surgery and a new one taken after surgery showing her transformation.

The actress, praising her new body, wrote: "Where are the aprokos who said that surgery is not nice ooooo?? May my old body be your part, Rolling eyes ... (If I slap you, your eyes would shift)

Read Also: (photos) After a rotting surgery, a woman is left with roting breasts that smell like flesh decayed.

Continue Reading In Full
Re: Those Aprokos That Said Surgery Is Not Good Should Come And See" Tonto Dikeh by Chicent(m): 4:50am On Jun 05, 2020
O way gi
Re: Those Aprokos That Said Surgery Is Not Good Should Come And See" Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 05, 2020
It will surely end in boiling tears

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Aprokos That Said Surgery Is Not Good Should Come And See" Tonto Dikeh by annsrealms(f): 6:38am On Jun 05, 2020
Enjoy it while it lasts. It still doesn't change who you are. I wish you can use it to fix your attitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Aprokos That Said Surgery Is Not Good Should Come And See" Tonto Dikeh by olisaEze(m): 7:00am On Jun 05, 2020
Nice body work, but I would have recommended a brain lobotomy first sha! Churchill is still not impressed. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Those Aprokos That Said Surgery Is Not Good Should Come And See" Tonto Dikeh by Lyydia(f): 7:49am On Jun 05, 2020
Nice shape! smiley
Re: Those Aprokos That Said Surgery Is Not Good Should Come And See" Tonto Dikeh by Onyi22(f): 7:51am On Jun 05, 2020
Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Those Aprokos That Said Surgery Is Not Good Should Come And See" Tonto Dikeh by Haywhymido(m): 8:13am On Jun 05, 2020
So ur body ur wahala!
Re: Those Aprokos That Said Surgery Is Not Good Should Come And See" Tonto Dikeh by emaxjey(m): 8:24am On Jun 05, 2020
cheesy..
At least it your body ..so when the adverse effects start ..you will feel the pains alone
... grin ..

And pls , Nairalanders should in case you need Graphic design services for your Business.. am here for you at affordable rates ...
Thank you..
Re: Those Aprokos That Said Surgery Is Not Good Should Come And See" Tonto Dikeh by NobleAngell(f): 8:37am On Jun 05, 2020
Aproko? That word got me laughing. Haven't heard that in ages. Meanwhile, no one cares if you decideto go visit a carpenter. It's your body.

1 Like

Re: Those Aprokos That Said Surgery Is Not Good Should Come And See" Tonto Dikeh by phemmyfour: 8:39am On Jun 05, 2020
The "end in tears" crew will soon be here.....When the time comes, nigerians will surely donate as usual
Re: Those Aprokos That Said Surgery Is Not Good Should Come And See" Tonto Dikeh by espn(m): 9:11am On Jun 05, 2020
NobleAngell:
Aproko? That word got me laughing. Haven't heard that in ages. Meanwhile, no one cares if you decideto go visit a carpenter. It's your body.
Lol exactly...At least no one will force anyone to sympathize too...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Aprokos That Said Surgery Is Not Good Should Come And See" Tonto Dikeh by Ufedolove: 9:41am On Jun 05, 2020
This lady and insecurity are family members.
Re: Those Aprokos That Said Surgery Is Not Good Should Come And See" Tonto Dikeh by NobleAngell(f): 11:06am On Jun 05, 2020
espn:
Lol exactly...At least no one will force anyone to sympathize too...
Exxxxxxactly.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Who's Gone From Black To White / Late MC Loph’s Label Boss, Emeka Morgan, In Human Rituals Mess / PICTURE: Nigerian Artiste Flavour Eating Rice In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.