Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Free Cryptocurrency Trading Training (whatsapp) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Cryptocurrency Trading Training (whatsapp) (2054 Views)

Free Cryptocurrency Trading Training (whatsapp) / Free Mini Importation Business Training (whatsapp Group) / Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Cryptocurrency Trading Training (whatsapp) by Bigatech(m): 10:00am On Jun 05, 2020
This group is to create an opportunity for people to learn a new way to make active income from home through CRYPTOCURRENCY. This training is aimed at helping people understand the fundamentals of crypto trading and help to build a new source of income.
VENUE: WHATSAPP
NOTE: TRAINING IS FREE

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO JOIN
https:///2348107766759

1 Like

Re: Free Cryptocurrency Trading Training (whatsapp) by ramifickolade: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Free Cryptocurrency Trading Training (whatsapp) by waleyp(m): 10:40am On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Free Cryptocurrency Trading Training (whatsapp) by mikebabs101: 10:51am On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Free Cryptocurrency Trading Training (whatsapp) by DeejayTeeno(m): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Free Cryptocurrency Trading Training (whatsapp) by ActivistSlimfeez: 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
I really want to learn how to trade on binance
Re: Free Cryptocurrency Trading Training (whatsapp) by Saveme99: 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
This guy is a scammer, everybody beware. He runs a fake crypto escro on telegram titled "BTC Exchange Verified"
He uses an innocent man's picture on telegram. He uses different bank accounts both male and female to defraud people.
He swindled me with this account "MOMODU Victoria Amofomoh"
Fidelity Bank
After the transfer, the bank name changed to Abraham

Re: Free Cryptocurrency Trading Training (whatsapp) by NairaLuck: 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
Good morning all, I need Bitcoins up to 5BTC @410/$.

if you know anyone willing to sell or you have, kindly reach out to me.
If you have up to 15 BTC Then that's perfect or more. @410/$.

Seller should be within Lagos State preferably.

Thanks
Re: Free Cryptocurrency Trading Training (whatsapp) by Bigatech(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
Saveme99:
This guy is a scammer, everybody beware. He runs a fake crypto escro on telegram titled "BTC Exchange Verified"
He uses an innocent man's picture on telegram. He uses different bank accounts both male and female to defraud people.
He swindled me with this account "MOMODU Victoria Amofomoh"
Fidelity Bank
After the transfer, the bank name changed to Abraham

Sorry bro, whoever might has scammed you is not me, I don't even have telegram channel nor group. Plus I'm not requesting money from anybody. I'm sorry for your loss and I'm not responsible for it sir... You can report your case to the nearest police station.

Re: Free Cryptocurrency Trading Training (whatsapp) by meekhat: 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=Bigatech post=90344228]

Sorry bro, whoever might has scammed you is not me, I don't even have telegram channel nor group. Plus I'm not requesting money from anybody. I'm sorry for your loss and I'm not responsible for it sir... You can report your case to the nearest police station. [/quote
Those thing you posted there is not an evident. He was scammed $100 worth ethereum and you are into such transactions. Come clean Mr man
Re: Free Cryptocurrency Trading Training (whatsapp) by Bigatech(m): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=meekhat post=90345555][/quote]

Just as I said earlier... I'm into bitcoin only not etherum.
Let him post the group he was scammed from. I don't run a telegram channel nor group, the only platform I'm running is whatsapp group with the name BIGA-CRYPTO and this training I'm conducting is the third training.
I don't care where he was scammed from and sorry to say, I owe you no explanation... I'm not responsible for his loss.
That's what happens to people that are willing to reap where they don't sow. If you don't work for something and you're expecting a return, you end up being scammed.

After they've told you to pay $100 to receive $1000 or $5000 you didn't work for...
So please, I'm not the cause of your misfortune, now don't come crying into my post.
Thanks sir with all due respect.
Re: Free Cryptocurrency Trading Training (whatsapp) by Bigatech(m): 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
Bigatech:

Just as I said earlier... I'm into bitcoin only not etherum.
Let him post the group he was scammed from. I don't run a telegram channel nor group, the only platform I'm running is whatsapp group with the name BIGA-CRYPTO and this training I'm conducting is the third training.
I don't care where he was scammed from and sorry to say, I owe you no explanation... I'm not responsible for his loss.
That's what happens to people that are willing to reap where they don't sow. If you don't work for something and you're expecting a return, you end up being scammed.

After they've told you to pay $100 to receive $1000 or $5000 you didn't work for...
So please, I'm not the cause of your misfortune, now don't come crying into my post and be telling me trash.
Thanks sir with all due respect.
Re: Free Cryptocurrency Trading Training (whatsapp) by Arloconnor: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2020
Hi Nairalanders, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help. It was on this Nairaland when I was looking for how to make money that Chiscofingerz made me meet someone who introduced me to forex trading And Earning Residual Income From Home... There Would be a 1week class whereby after this training you would be able to trade the Forex Market, Get profitable signals from our signal Group and make good amount of Money. To get added, chat me on fb with the Username Chisco Fingerz or send me a dm on what's app with the no 0:8:1:3:0:7:0:3:1:3:3

I assure you it will be a great experience you can also drop your number to get added
Re: Free Cryptocurrency Trading Training (whatsapp) by JakeII(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Re: Free Cryptocurrency Trading Training (whatsapp) by john8899: 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Free Cryptocurrency Trading Training (whatsapp) by jamson4u: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Free Cryptocurrency Trading Training (whatsapp) by ebisteven: 2:29am On Nov 30, 2020
Pls add me up to the group
Re: Free Cryptocurrency Trading Training (whatsapp) by yemitexcel(m): 7:33am On Nov 30, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Make Steady Weekly Income With Openbox / Interested In Starting A Digital TV Station / Sure Banker Way To Become Rich In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.