Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence (9264 Views)

What if Biafra Gains Independence / Map Of The Republic Of Ambazonia with Nigerian 24 LG Teritories / Supreme Court Verdict: Zamfara Gains Independence - PDP @ Your Door Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by Yebosola(m): 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
proeast:

You don't think that what is true?

That White House can dismantle Cameroun with just a phone call?

That the same phone call can be made to Aso rock and they will have no choice but to comply?

That Nigeria is breakable and can be broken up faster and easier than you ever imagined?

What exactly are you still in doubt of??

If it's as easy as a phone call, tell your NK to phone Trump and get your Biafra, yeyenatus, do u think Igbo elites want to leave this contraption called Nigeria? They wine and dine together, is populace that held d short side of the stick.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by omoharry(f): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
proeast:

See this one, you chained Biafra abi? No wahala, the chain will soon be broken to pieces and when Biafra leaves I will like to see those that will want to remain with the fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram and the 'monkey dey work, baboon dey chop' system.

Have you asked yourself why each time Biafra seems to becoming a reality you start hearing Oduduwa Rep, Niger Delta Rep and the rest? The answer is because non of them will ever want to be left behind grin grin
Do you know one funny thing about you Biafrans?All you all do is talk talk and hate on others who do not buy believe into your course .
I thought by now your intelligent minds are suppose to have come together to think ,plan and strategize on how ur new Biafra country can work and be sustainable should in case ur neigbours refused to go along with you?Have you guys ever sat down to plan on how your new country can attend to various factors that could cause resentment among the Igbo tribes across the five state ?so as not to stir up disagreement ,resentment and unrest that could derail the very vision for your new country ?
Instead of becoming a nuisance online by insulting people from other tribes and lamenting over a war that was faught decades ago which was declared no winner and no vanquish.Why don't you guys use this forum to gather serious minded Igbo sons and daughters and discuss on a better ways your agitation for independence can be done peacefully without violence both in Nigeria & outside the country.
Please when doing that respect the wishes of your neighbors. Do not carve them in if they do not wish to be part of Biafra. .Let any state interested in joining ur new country come voluntarily.With this you will not offend any body .
Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by proeast(m): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
TUANKU:

See person wey go rush to go cotonou claiming he turned down the opportunity to go to US.
Clout chasing fool.
Your small brain told you am from the north i guess, you must be really dumb.

I will ignore your tantrums and vile words because it shows where you're coming from. However, for you to feel that what I'm telling you is impossible equally shows you're poverty stricken.

I passed off the opportunity to travel to the US and two of my siblings went instead of me. I earn in dollars as a freelancer and I have several brick and mortar businesses I'm into too and I know I can still travel to the US someday as a tourist and not as a hustler.

However, to someone like you who is struggling to eat three square meals a day, what I'm saying is not true.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by TUANKU(m): 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
proeast:

I will ignore your tantrums and vile words because it shows where you're coming from. However, for you to feel that what I'm telling you is impossible equally shows you're poverty stricken.

I passed off the opportunity to travel to the US and two of my siblings went instead of me. I earn in dollars as a freelancer and I have several brick and mortar businesses I'm into too and I know I can still travel to the US someday as a tourist and not as a hustler.

However, to someone like you who is struggling to eat three square meals a day, what I'm saying is not true.

Audio. Anyone can type what you just typed with no proof.
No be only brick and mortar, stop trying so hard to impress me you clown.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by proeast(m): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Yebosola:

If it's as easy as a phone call, tell your NK to phone Trump and get your Biafra, yeyenatus, do u think Igbo elites want to leave this contraption called Nigeria? They wine and dine together, is populace that held d short side of the stick.

Most of you here don't understand how international relations work. White House made that call on humanitarian grounds because of the killings that we're going on in Ambazonia. White House communicated with UN as well because US is a highly influential member.

White House can't make similar call on Nigeria simply because at the moment there is no humanitarian crises going on in the Biafran areas and Igbo elite too are yet to buy into the cause.

Once our elite decides to join the agitation like it was in 1967, then it's game over for Nigeria because you can't even win the diplomatic arena and Nigeria is also a very weak country that can't challenge UN mandate.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by Cosbyrich: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
proeast:

The shock and bewilderment, even out right denial because many were calling it fake news was amusing to me.

Many have bought into their own lies that Nigeria is indivisible and no foriegn power can tell Aso rock what to do in its own internal affairs but just one phone call, I MEAN ONE PHONE CALL FROM WHITE HOUSE and Paul Biya complied immediately shocked shocked

Cameroun was given just 72 hours to leave Ambazonia and Paul Biya ordered his troops out immediately!

So they must have realized that a phone call from White House to Aso rock can equally dismantle Nigeria within 72 hours and that reality is too disturbing for them to accept grin grin

I also want Nigeria to be separated so that Yorubaland can continue to grow exponentially as it was doing before Ironsi introduced the unitary system of govt.

The secession clause should not have been opposed by Azikiwe.A lot of wrong beginnings by the Igbos.

Ambazonians started on a solid ground.

The Southern Cameroons was formerly the United Nations Trust Territory of Southern Cameroons under United Kingdom administration (1922–1961). Denied the choice of outright independence from the Trusteeship Council by the United Kingdom representative Sir Andrew Benjamin Cohen in violation of the December 6, 1946 Trusteeship Agreement, UN Resolution 1514 (xv) and the 1959 All-Party Mamfe (Ambazonia) Conference recommendations, the territory in February 1961 voted in a UN Plebiscite to gain independence from the United Kingdom by joining the French-speaking Republic of Cameroon.to form a federation of two equal and autonomous states. French-speaking Cameroon quit the federation between 1972 and 1984 and has since that time attempted to tag Southern Cameroons Ambazonia onto herself as divided provinces. English-speaking Southern Cameroons Ambazonia is admitted to the Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organization.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by proeast(m): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
omoharry:
Do you know one funny thing about you Biafrans?All you all do is talk talk and hate on others who do not buy believe into your course .
I thought by now your intelligent minds are suppose to have come together to think ,plan and strategize on how ur new Biafra country can work and be sustainable should in case ur neigbours refused to go along with you?Have you guys ever sat down to plan on how your new country can attend to various factors that could cause resentment among the Igbo tribes across the five state ?so as not to stir up disagreement ,resentment and unrest that could derail the very vision for your new country ?
Instead of becoming a nuisance online by insulting people from other tribes and lamenting over a war that was faught decades ago which was declared no winner and no vanquish.Why don't you guys use this forum to gather serious minded Igbo sons and daughters and discuss on a better ways your agitation for independence can be done peacefully without violence both in Nigeria & outside the country.
Please when doing that respect the wishes of your neighbors. Do not carve them in if they do not wish to be part of Biafra. .Let any state interested in joining ur new country come voluntarily.With this you will not offend any body .

I don't know where you're getting all these fvrked up ideas from. For starters, Igbos have been peaceful in their agitation for Biafra.

Secondly, Igbo boundaries did not end with the 5 SE states so stop deluding yourself with that.

IPOB is a movement that comprised other minorities from the SE and SS, so it is their own business to fashion out how they will reconcile their interests. Left for me, I prefer an only Igbo Biafra but if a referendum is conducted and any of the minorities decide they want to join us in Biafran then we can come to a round table and choose how to go about it.

Lastly, you don't have to worry about us because the worst version of Biafra will always be better than the best possible version of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by proeast(m): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
Cosbyrich:

I also want Nigeria to be separated so that Yorubaland can continue to grow exponentially as it was doing before Ironsi introduced the unitary system of govt.

The secession clause should not have been opposed by Azikiwe.A lot of wrong beginnings by the Igbos.

Ambazonians started on a solid ground.

The Southern Cameroons was formerly the United Nations Trust Territory of Southern Cameroons under United Kingdom administration (1922–1961). Denied the choice of outright independence from the Trusteeship Council by the United Kingdom representative Sir Andrew Benjamin Cohen in violation of the December 6, 1946 Trusteeship Agreement, UN Resolution 1514 (xv) and the 1959 All-Party Mamfe (Ambazonia) Conference recommendations, the territory in February 1961 voted in a UN Plebiscite to gain independence from the United Kingdom by joining the French-speaking Republic of Cameroon.to form a federation of two equal and autonomous states. French-speaking Cameroon quit the federation between 1972 and 1984 and has since that time attempted to tag Southern Cameroons Ambazonia onto herself as divided provinces. English-speaking Southern Cameroons Ambazonia is admitted to the Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organization.

Thank you, at least unlike others that don't want to face reality, you were able to do some research and understood how it all happened between Cameroun and Ambazonia. However, from what you wrote here, you can equally draw some parallels with Nigeria and Biafra.

We were never one nation until 1919. We exited as separate entities until then. Later we fought a bitter civil war because we are incompatible and millions died, in-between we have lost hundreds of thousands of people due to the same problems of joining people of different ideologies together and you still believe that Biafra does not have enough ground just like Ambazonia to gain their own independence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by omoharry(f): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
proeast:

I don't know where you're getting all these fvrked up ideas from. For starters, Igbos have been peaceful in their agitation for Biafra.

Secondly, Igbo boundaries did not end with the 5 SE states so stop deluding yourself with that.

IPOB is a movement that comprised other minorities from the SE and SS, so it is their own business to fashion out how they will reconcile their interests. Left for me, I prefer an only Igbo Biafra but if a referendum is conducted and any of the minorities decide they want to join us in Biafran then we can come to a round table and choose how to go about it.

Lastly, you don't have to worry about us because the worst version of Biafra will always be better than the best possible version of Nigeria.
Peaceful ke?The last time I checked your leader Nnamdi Kanu did not go about this in a peaceful way .He preached hate against other ethnic group and was very brash and arrogant with his protest for independence . He & his Ipob crew don't seem like peaceful set of people .I see them every day here on Nairaland & other social forum .Hate is their second name.You guys are not peaceful at all.

I am from the SS .You have no right to include states that have not officially included themselves to your course .you guys would have been worse than the hausa/Fulani that we have been complaining about .

Thank God the war was lost and the SS are not under your devilish rule..The Igbo would have oppressed the minor ethnic group to thier advantage .Arrogant people .
Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by proeast(m): 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
omoharry:
Peaceful ke?The last time I checked your leader Nnamdi Kanu did not go about this in a peaceful way .He preached hate against other ethnic group and was very brash and arrogant with his protest for independence . He & his Ipob crew don't seem like peaceful set of people .I see them every day here on Nairaland & other social forum .Hate is their second name.You guys are not peaceful at all.

I am from the SS .You have no right to include states that have not officially included themselves to your course .you guys would have been worse than the hausa/Fulani that we have been complaining about .

Thank God the war was lost and the SS are not under your devilish rule..The Igbo would have oppressed the minor ethnic group to thier advantage .Arrogant people .

Now, take a look at what you wrote and tell me if you're not a hypocrite.

You're the one calling Igbos names unnecessarily yet you're complaining that Nnamdi Kanu insults other Nigerians. Na was for you o.

SS minorities can stay on their own but our Igbo brothers there are coming with us, so how is that difficult to understand??
Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by Cosbyrich: 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
proeast:

Thank you, at least unlike others that don't want to face reality, you were able to do some research and understood how it all happened between Cameroun and Ambazonia. However, from what you wrote here, you can equally draw some parallels with Nigeria and Biafra.

We were never one nation until 1919. We exited as separate entities until then. Later we fought a bitter civil war because we are incompatible and millions died, in-between we have lost hundreds of thousands of people due to the same problems of joining people of different ideologies together and you still believe that Biafra does not have enough ground just like Ambazonia to gain their own independence?

I pray Nigeria separates so everyone can grow according to his capabilities.The least we can have for Nigeria to grow is positive restructuring then outright disintegration if it does not work.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by WaveLiion: 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
The signs are not good for the broken-headed ewedugerian chimpazees who have sworn never to embrace good things when it happens to others.

Ambazonian independence brightens the hope for Biafra but yoruba muslims will rather kill of any yoruba christians that mentions oduduwa. oduduwa is well secured for the fulanis within nigeria so there is no need to assuage them with the presidency, but there is big hope for Biafra and Nigeria will want to scuttle it by propagating and promising Igbo presidency in 2023. I just pray it's not too late by then. grin

The Ambazonians are very close in proximity to the Biafrans and Ambazonia may be the first country to officially recognize Biafra as state to the chagrin of the wicked amala munchers. grin

Biafrans must continue to connect and dialogue with international powers above Nigeria and pressure it to dismantle the evil contraption the British built to cage Africans like wild animals.

Since nigeria has sworn that Biafrans will never taste political justice since 1967, then there will be no respite for the contraption.

Watch this space.

Exactly, nothing else to add
Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by oyatz(m): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
The newly created Ambazonia Republic also include Biafra based on the latest 1632 Portuguese maps which shows that from Awak southwards to Ogoja and Southern Cameroon are all Biafra.

Thank God, Biafra is finally free!

#The Zoo must fall.

ZZ22:
I also noticed they have started putting Biafra and Oduduwa in same sentence. They are quick to ride on others back or reap where they didn't sow. I assure them their beloved one Nigeria must be enjoyed by them to the fullest
Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by oyatz(m): 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
Are these Ewudugerean Chimpazees also part of Biafra or how did they become so powerful to prevent the restoration of Biafra sir?

#The Zoo must fall
#Biafra or Death
#Igbo Presidency or else!
AhoadaRivers:
The signs are not good for the broken-headed ewedugerian chimpazees who have sworn never to embrace good things when it happens to others.

Ambazonian independence brightens the hope for Biafra but yoruba muslims will rather kill of any yoruba christians that mentions oduduwa. oduduwa is well secured for the fulanis within nigeria so there is no need to assuage them with the presidency, but there is big hope for Biafra and Nigeria will want to scuttle it by propagating and promising Igbo presidency in 2023. I just pray it's not too late by then. grin

The Ambazonians are very close in proximity to the Biafrans and Ambazonia may be the first country to officially recognize Biafra as state to the chagrin of the wicked amala munchers. grin

Biafrans must continue to connect and dialogue with international powers above Nigeria and pressure it to dismantle the evil contraption the British built to cage Africans like wild animals.

Since nigeria has sworn that Biafrans will never taste political justice since 1967, then there will be no respite for the contraption.

Watch this space.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by Ycube: 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
If this is true, then I am shocked.
This is as a result of corruption, inequality in governance and lack of transparency.
Secondly I am totally not in support of any local government in Nigeria merging with the new country.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
What the fucck is an Ambazonia?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by duro4chang(m): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
proeast:

I have sampled the opinion of some influential people from the North, and I can tell you with all sincerity that many are afraid right now!

I have suddenly become afraid too because when I remember that Nigeria as we used to know it since 1919 will soon go extinct and we are about to lose the bragging right of being Africa's textbook giant and it's making me to feel somehow.

If you are truly a Nigerian and you're not afraid of what is coming then you're living in a fool's paradise!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by duro4chang(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
proeast:

I have sampled the opinion of some influential people from the North, and I can tell you with all sincerity that many are afraid right now!

I have suddenly become afraid too because when I remember that Nigeria as we used to know it since 1919 will soon go extinct and we are about to lose the bragging right of being Africa's textbook giant and it's making me to feel somehow.

If you are truly a Nigerian and you're not afraid of what is coming then you're living in a fool's paradise!
As for me there is nothing to fear. I know who I believe. I will advise you to be of good cheer for God has conquered the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exposed! See Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Bride And Her Dubai Billionaire Ex Lover / Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church / Ganduje $5m Bribery Scandal: Kano Court Restrains Assembly Probe Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.