Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) (10118 Views)

Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta / FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by sageb: 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
SonOfEl:

Edo witch leave us alone. Stop creating disharmony between Igbo and ibibio....You have failed. We are culturally and geographically intertwined with as Igbo and ibibio. Your plan has failed
there is no relationship between ibibio and Igbos. Even IPU clearly rejected you guys. Go to Akwa ibom, you will see a clean state with good road network. But pass etim ekpo and enter abia state, from akwete asa to the further end of abia, all you see is dirts and deathtrap roads everywhere. Akwa ibom is the cleanest state in Nigeria whereas abia is the dirtiest state in Nigeria. How can you place Akwa Abasi Ibom and Igbos in same statement. Damn! That is oxymoron. A wise man once said "igbos are Ijaw's slaves"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by sageb: 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
superlightning:

Who coined the term "Amanyanabo"?

King Jaja had numerous sons in royalty. They in turn had children and grandchildren.

Amanyanabo royalty is mainly ibani-speaking Igbo. You have to live with that. Sorry.

Ibani and Igbo are United, just like Hausa and Fulani, kapish?
the Ibani's are Ijaws case closed. who will believe your lies? No man from Rivers will believe your lies. Go and tell that to your delusional Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Kwashiman: 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
sageb:
there is no relationship between ibibio and Igbos. Even IPU clearly rejected you guys. Go to Akwa ibom, you will see a clean state with good road network. But pass etim ekpo and enter abia state, from akwete asa to the further end of abia, all you see is dirts and deathtrap roads everywhere. Akwa ibom is the cleanest state in Nigeria whereas abia is the dirtiest state in Nigeria. How can you place Akwa Abasi Ibom and Igbos oin same statement. Damn! That is oxymoron. A wise man once said "igbos are Ijaw's slaves"
At least Abia state despite not been an oil designated state based on budget allocations, needless to mention been crippled as a state by its cycle of terrible leaders (a problem which many Igbos have been honest enough to admit, and thus holding the government of the state accountable for), is still known for its commerce, entrepreneurial industry, and efficient local service and manufacturing sectors which is still thriving very much despite the odds already noted- go to Aba and see boys half your age using their brains and crafts to create brands, those kids can make anything to near perfection from just looking at a model or patent for any brand you give them. Akwa Ibom on the other hand is an oil rich state with a fairly bigger allocation than Abia, but besides your neat and good road networks, what else is Akwa Ibom known for? how many service industries there are owned and operated by the indigenes of the state? besides ordinary civil service work and the likes... what are the notable landmarks of human development index, resources and other relative factors that your people are known for in Nigeria today besides doing "boy boy" for one Oga in Lagos or other parts of Nigeria? of course kudos to AkwaIbom for been the cleanest state and all, but na that one alone we go chop? human resources nko?

3 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by sageb: 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kwashiman:

At least Abia state despite not been an oil designated state based on budget allocations, needless to mention been crippled as a state by its cycle of terrible leaders (a problem which many Igbos have been honest enough to admit, and thus holding the government of the state accountable for), is still known for its commerce, entrepreneurial industry, and efficient local service and manufacturing sectors which is still thriving very much despite the odds already noted- go to Aba and see boys half your age using their brains and crafts to create brands, those kids can make anything to near perfection from just looking at a model or patent for any brand you give them. Akwa Ibom on the other hand is an oil rich state with a fairly bigger allocation than Abia, but besides your neat and good road networks, what else is Akwa Ibom known for? how many service industries there are owned and operated by the indigenes of the state? besides ordinary civil service work and the likes... what are the notable landmarks of human development index, resources and other relative factors that your people are known for in Nigeria today besides doing "boy boy" for one Oga in Lagos or other parts of Nigeria? of course kudos to AkwaIbom for been the cleanest state and all, but na that one alone we go chop? human resources nko?
so you want an Ijaw man to ignore you when you are making jest of a fellow niger deltan- the ibibios. Remember i have lectured you about Ijaw and their political alliances with governors of delta state, rivers state,ondo state and deputy governor of bayelsa state. You are back to spread propaganda and hate just like your supreme leader, nnamdi kanu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Kwashiman: 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
sageb:
so you want an Ijaw man to ignore you when you are making jest of a fellow niger deltan- the ibibios. Remember i have lectured you about Ijaw and their political alliances with governors of delta state, rivers state,ondo state and deputy governor of bayelsa state. You are back to spread propaganda and hate just like your supreme leader, nnamdi kanu.
Oh so you're even Ijaw.

When did Ijaws suddenly assume the de facto role of "brother's keepers" of the Niger Delta? Do you really think in the real world that Ibibios like your people? or the Itshekiri? or the URHOBOS? or the Isoko, Efik, Ogoni etc? You can fool yourselves on here in your tiny helium inducing delusional space called Nairaland with your fake Niger Deltan unity bullshit, but you can fool the statistical facts on ground which shows that your people (I mean the Ijaws), have had violent clashes over land or threats of annexation made by your Niger Delta hosts and "allies" in the recent years. Need I remind you that:

You've clashed with Ilaje people in Ondo
You've clashed with Itshekiri people over Warri
You've clashed with Ikwerres over PH
Clashed with Edo people over Gelegele
Clashed with Urhobo

Like I could go on and on chronicling your misadventures among your Niger delta brothers... and you're naive enough to think it will be kumbaya for you and your fellow pack of delusional clowns on here when you achieve your utopian nation? I laugh in mandarin at your folly grin

4 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by sageb: 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kwashiman:

Oh so you're even Ijaw.

When did Ijaws suddenly assume the de facto role of "brother's keepers" of the Niger Delta? Do you really think in the real world that Ibibios like your people? or the Itshekiri? or the URHOBOS? or the Isoko, Efik, Ogoni etc? You can fool yourselves on here in your tiny helium inducing delusional space called Nairaland with your fake Niger Deltan unity bullshit, but you can fool the statistical facts on ground which shows that your people (I mean the Ijaws), have had violent clashes over land or threats of annexation made by your Niger Delta hosts and "allies" in the recent years. Need I remind you that:

You've clashed with Ilaje people in Ondo
You've clashed with Itshekiri people over Warri
You've clashed with Ikwerres over PH
Clashed with Edo people over Gelegele
Clashed with Urhobo

Like I could go on and on chronicling your misadventures among your Niger delta brothers... and you're naive enough to think it will be kumbaya for you and your fellow pack of delusional clowns on here when you achieve your utopian nation? I laugh in mandarin at your folly grin
go back and read what i told you about Ijaw alliance with the governors of these states. I even showed you a quote by gov. Okowa an anioma man eulogizing an ijaw man otuaro. Hate on, it is allowed. The fact still stands that Niger deltans rejected you guys in 1967, till today that stand have not change. Channel your energy to nnamdi kanu and his state abia state which is filled with dirts and deathtrap. Charity begins at home, abia stinks.
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Deebwebb: 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
AniOmaa:
[/s]
Akpan you talk too much grin grin angry, don't you get tired of repeating the same boring shit? mention one, JUST one globally recognized accomplishment from anyone from your tribe then maybe we can have a serious conversation( I have challenged you to mention one famous person from your entire tribe, yet na noise you dey give me). But for now, come and do what your destiny has orchestrated for you, which is to serve as my houseboy till you die... you can bring your poor family along to squat in my boys quarters... make sure say your sister fine ooo, I need a intimacy gadget to service me in spare time in my "oza room" grin...something your women are very famous for.
grin leave my houseboy akpan alone,before he commits suicide..and akpan stop disgracing yourself, have you finishing washing my car grin

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Deebwebb: 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hotice085:

U too useless for me to de name my people school cards for you, u r just beyond useless.
I prefer to limit you to d class you belong,
Have you seen my people de do BEGGARS work?
Have you seen my people de do International prostitution?
International jailbirds, the only blacks in prisons worldwide na who?
Who the indias and others they kill like houseflies....

Come are you not the leader of those Beggars in my street with megaphone and all those cancerous men and women.
I believe na ur girlfriend they lead all those small children they beg in Igbo gospel song for our market....GOD what a cursed people
one person with two monikers,keep deceiving yourself,akpan Akpan we know is you...

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Deebwebb: 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kwashiman:

You were never in our plans, abi make I beat drum for you to get that into your head?
that's a Yoruba man claiming nonsense,he has been busted severally here..

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Deebwebb: 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
Binikingdowm:
bonny is ijaw land
which ijaw land,better concentrate on your Benin city and leave what's not your business..I have stayed there so I understand the politics going on there...

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Kwashiman: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
sageb:
go back and read what i told you about Ijaw alliance with the governors of these states. I even showed you a quote by gov. Okowa an anioma man eulogizing an ijaw man otuaro. Hate on, it is allowed. The fact still stands that Niger deltans rejected you guys in 1967, till today that stand have not change. Channel your energy to nnamdi kanu and his state abia state which is filled with dirts and deathtrap. Charity begins at home, abia stinks.
The fact remains whether you accept it or not that Ijaws are hated by her ND neighbors judging by the facts we all know! I could care less what Gov Okowa said or not, those ones are public officials who are supposed to play by the rules of diplomacy. But among the people of the Niger Deltan, we know unity is farther from reality than you are trying to foolishly project here. And what's there to hate? besides your "oyel" which will become useless in some years time, wetin una get again as bargaining power? you wish I was hating grin

Maybe you need to revisit your history books, cause the Biafra Ojukwu declared was done with the unanimous support after consultations by all people of the Eastern region, minorities included. So I don't know how your surmised that Niger delta people rejected us in 1967. Alot of Niger Deltans fought honorably with Biafra despite the fears of Igbo domination etc.

Abia stinks we know, and we are holding the government of the day accountable for it, inspite of all the failures of the state. I have challenged you to mention one area of human development in your utopian state that comes anywhere close to Abia state? what are the Ijaws known for in all the parts they are situated besides fishing and guarding oyel pipelines just to get government hand outs?

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Kwashiman: 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
grin leave my houseboy akpan alone,before he commits suicide..and akpan stop disgracing yourself, have you finishing washing my car grin
Akpan don suffer sha, I'm sure he's washing his Igbo Ogas car right now. After which he will use his cheap phone data that he bought with his monthly salary from his generous Igbo Oga to log into Nairaland to form hardman for us grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Deebwebb: 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kwashiman:

Akpan don suffer sha, I'm sure he's washing his Igbo Ogas car right now. After which he will use his cheap phone data that he bought with his monthly salary from his generous Igbo Oga to log into Nairaland to form hardman for us grin cheesy grin
grin I will soon seize the phone from him,since I bought the phone for him he stopped washing plates,can you imagine the stubbornness cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Kwashiman: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
grin I will soon seize the phone from him,since I bought the phone for him he stopped washing plates,can you imagine the stubbornness cheesy
Please go easy on Akpan, you know you're his only hope now he has nowhere else to go. How will he feed his ego by forming "tough guy" on Nairaland if you seize his phone? or contact Ekaette his babe who is in Onitsha doing her own housegirl for oga and "maram"? Abeg pity my guy ooo.

4 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Deebwebb: 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kwashiman:

Please go easy on Akpan, you know you're his only hope now he has nowhere else to go. How will he feed his ego by forming "tough guy" on Nairaland if you seize his phone? or contact Ekaette his babe who is in Onitsha doing her own housegirl for oga and "maram"? Abeg pity my guy ooo.
OK if you say so grin but I still need to flog him small for misbehaving cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Binikingdowm: 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
which ijaw land,better concentrate on your Benin city and leave what's not your business..I have stayed there so I understand the politics going on there...
it's still an ijawland

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by sageb: 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kwashiman:

The fact remains whether you accept it or not that Ijaws are hated by her ND neighbors judging by the facts we all know! I could care less what Gov Okowa said or not, those ones are public officials who are supposed to play by the rules of diplomacy. But among the people of the Niger Deltan, we know unity is farther from reality than you are trying to foolishly project here. And what's there to hate? besides your "oyel" which will become useless in some years time, wetin una get again as bargaining power? you wish I was hating grin

Maybe you need to revisit your history books, cause the Biafra Ojukwu declared was done with the unanimous support after consultations by all people of the Eastern region, minorities included. So I don't know how your surmised that Niger delta people rejected us in 1967. Alot of Niger Deltans fought honorably with Biafra despite the fears of Igbo domination etc.

Abia stinks we know, and we are holding the government of the day accountable for it, inspite of all the failures of the state. I have challenged you to mention one area of human development in your utopian state that comes anywhere close to Abia state? what are the Ijaws known for in all the parts they are situated besides fishing and guarding oyel pipelines just to get government hand outs?

compare what? How can you compare Rivers state -A lion with a pig - Abia state. It sulks being an ipob, abia stinks.
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Deebwebb: 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Binikingdowm:
it's still an ijawland
be deceiving yourself,bight of Benin is in Yoruba hands now cos of this type if stupidity...

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Deebwebb: 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
Binikingdowm:
it's still an ijawland
Be deceiving yourself,bight of Benin have been by the Yorubas cos of this type if stupidity...losers
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Binikingdowm: 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
be deceiving yourself,bight of Benin is in Yoruba hands now cos of this type if stupidity...
bonny is ijawland, you people only say they are igbos on social media abi una want make ijaw boys bomb igbos to anambra?

They are ijaw ijaw.. bonny opopo etc are ijaw lands
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Kwashiman: 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
sageb:
compare what? How can you compare Rivers state -A lion with a pig - Abia state. It sulks being an ipob, abia stinks.
Abia stinks but the human capital is still far better than Rivers state! no be your brothers dey flock into Aba to price Aba made brands and products? I ask again besides OYEL, wetin una get to use make mouth?

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SonOfEl(m): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
sageb:
there is no relationship between ibibio and Igbos. Even IPU clearly rejected you guys. Go to Akwa ibom, you will see a clean state with good road network. But pass etim ekpo and enter abia state, from akwete asa to the further end of abia, all you see is dirts and deathtrap roads everywhere. Akwa ibom is the cleanest state in Nigeria whereas abia is the dirtiest state in Nigeria. How can you place Akwa Abasi Ibom and Igbos in same statement. Damn! That is oxymoron. A wise man once said "igbos are Ijaw's slaves"

Looooll.....even ijaw can talk? Anyway, Nairaland is like cartoon network, any imagination is possible.

Story for the baboons.....lol

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Nathz101(m): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
9jaunite:
Imagine a Niger Delta Republic Where

Akwai-ibom represents the states tourist attraction/ Recreational And sports center

Calabar - Returned to being the administrative center

Rivers- Business/ Industrial Capital

Bayelsa- oil and gas hub, and agriculture

Delta- Entertainment/industrial Hub And Agricultural Nerve center

Edo state- the historical side attraction center

Believe me one day our dream will come to past

Amem
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Nathz101(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
xcon:
Igbo people want to colonize Nigerdata.

That can never happen
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kwashiman:

Lies my grand father fought for Nigeria so as the others in my area
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Blackking98(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kwashiman:

The Ijaws can claim Bonny, but have the Bonny people claimed them? I definitely know there are Igbo speakers among them. I'm not very versed about the Bonny ethnic dynamics, so I won't pretend to know much about them.
when time for politics comes they identify as ijaw,some do still identify as ijaw, the andonis/ibanis in my state Akwa ibom claim ijaw, my GF from opobo claims ijaw although I know there are Igbo speakers among them. Sha I don't know o that's their own
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Blackking98(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
superlightning:

Who coined the term "Amanyanabo"?

King Jaja had numerous sons in royalty. They in turn had children and grandchildren.

Amanyanabo royalty is mainly ibani-speaking Igbo. You have to live with that. Sorry.

Ibani and Igbo are United, just like Hausa and Fulani, kapish?
some stools in bayelsa are called amayanobo like in brass, I guess igbos reached that side too abi?
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Blackking98(m): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
sageb:
I hate doing this but ipob usually leaves us no choice. I mean why should we want to be in a country where we are the ones building roads for the so called developers?
https://www.nairaland.com › govern...
Web results
Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme ...

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Kwashiman: 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
9jaunite:
Lies my grand father fought for Nigeria so as the others in my area

I don't care what side your grandfather fought for

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by sageb: 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
Blackking98:
when time for politics comes they identify as ijaw,some do still identify as ijaw, the andonis/ibanis in my state Akwa ibom claim ijaw, my GF from Bonny claims ijaw although I know there are Igbo speakers among them. Sha I don't know o that's their own
yes! obolo is a subgroup of Ijaw. Remember Rev. Sylvanus ukafia from okorotie in eastern obolo.
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by superlightning: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
sageb:

Ipob is an organization not an ethnic group. Did you here him mention Ipob? He said IGBO and IBIBIO are culturally and geographically intertwined and you are vomiting nonsense. Gosh, your stupidity really looks good on you o...
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by sageb: 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
superlightning:

Ipob is an organization not an ethnic group. Did you here him mention Ipob? He said IGBO and IBIBIO are culturally and geographically intertwined and you are vomiting nonsense. Gosh, your stupidity really looks good on you o...
the message is clear. Akwa Ibomites have rejected you guys. No form of propaganda by you can change that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigeria, US Sign MOU On 10,000MW Power Africa Initiative • Anambra Gets 1,500MW / Anambra industrial revolution pics / Electricity: Nigerians Must Get What They Pay For – Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.