Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) (10116 Views)

Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta / FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SonOfEl(m): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
sageb:
the message is clear. Akwa Ibomites have rejected you guys. No form of propaganda by you can change that.

lol.....Mr AkwaIbomite Speaker, take your comedy elsewhere.

Arochukwu, Akwete, etc are hotbeds of Abia-Akwaibom cultural mix....e dey pain you

God bless Ibibio God bless Igbo
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by sageb: 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
SonOfEl:

Arochukwu, Akwete, etc are hotbeds of Abia-Akwaibom cultural mix....e dey pain you

yes! Abasi ediong Ibibio. I am more connected to ibibio than you. Awo uneghe edoho eti owo, so face your refuse dump called abia state that is filled with dirts and deathtrap. Although you made the head of abia state sanitation agency, ikpeazu an ngwa man your governor yet he could not clean up your refuse dump called abia state.
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Malawian(m): 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
9jaunite:

My dad once said it is more cool to stay under illiterate north than the literate igbo

Thanks for telling us all about you DNA.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SonOfEl(m): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
sageb:
yes! Abasi ediong Ibibio. I am more connected to ibibio than you. Awo uneghe edoho eti owo, so face your refuse dump called abia state that is filled with dirts and deathtrap. Although you made the head of abia state sanitation agency, ikpeazu an ngwa man your governor yet he could not clean up your refuse dump called abia state.

Thank you, yet market women from Akwaibom had to hide in container trucks enroute to Aba despite inter-state transit ban due to Covid19... Lol.....leave us and Akwa-Ibom
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by nku5: 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
9jaunite:
Imagine a Niger Delta Republic Where

Akwai-ibom represents the states tourist attraction/ Recreational And sports center

Calabar - Returned to being the administrative center

Rivers- Business/ Industrial Capital

Bayelsa- oil and gas hub, and agriculture

Delta- Entertainment/industrial Hub And Agricultural Nerve center

Edo state- the historical side attraction center

Believe me one day our dream will come to past

Dubai nor reach na shocked

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by AntiBalaka: 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
Remove Edo
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by AntiBalaka: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
[s]
Goodmarlian:
Niger delta can never work never because you guys are not united . Mark my words if Nigeria splits today Niger delta will be shared between oodua and biafra republics ijaws and itsekiris and benins will go with oodua the Igbo speaking tribes plus Akwa ibom and cross will go with BiAfra
Shikena.
[/s]
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by oyatz(m): 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
You want to go and meet Niger-Delta Militants in their creek at night?

hammerU:
EVERYTIME THEY COME WITH THEIR NIGERDELTA NONSENSE, IT IS LIKE CREATING CONFUSION.

THE WORST PART IS THEY WILL BE ADDING TERRITORY THAT ARE NOT IJAW INTO THEIR NIGERDELTA.

E JUST BE LIKE SAY MAKE NEPA TAKE LIGHT, MAKE WE ENTER CREEK GO MEET THEM.
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by oyatz(m): 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
So they have also declared some parts of Rivers State as no man's land?

sageb:
come to Bonny and opobo and tell the Amayanabo(s) that his kingdom is an igbo territory, shey you people like trouble you will see double.
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SonOfEl(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
oyatz:
So they have also declared some parts of Rivers State as no man's land?

They have called you....your village people Sha won't let you rest in piece. Continue dancing to your grave
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by richie240: 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
9jaunite:

My dad once said it is more cool to stay under illiterate north than the literate igbo
Ur papa na wiseman. Hope d present day folks can listen to his types.

pazienza:

Go with your dad. The literate Igbo don't want a tower of Babel country exactly because of the type of your father who raised you all with Igbophobic mentality as default settings.
Ndiigbo deserve a real rest after surving Nigeria. Sharing a country with a people whose fathers taught that Igbos are worst than Fulanis can never give us the rest we desire.
truth iz bitter!
cool
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Dogogo1900: 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
SonOfEl:

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Dogogo1900: 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Shameless leper, always trying to attach yourself to people when they have openly rejected you and your useless tribe several times. Can't you stand on your own?
You are on your own Owo uneghe.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SonOfEl(m): 12:05am On Jun 08, 2020
Any attempt to encroach igboland on SS will be met with stiff resistance and attack.

My sincere advice to you losers.

Nobody is attaching by force to anyone, but quit this divide and rule tactics. We are at peace with our neighbors.

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 7:29am On Jun 08, 2020
SonOfEl:

Abominables! Shameless scoundrels!...Who told you this prick that Arrochukwus and Abribas are ordinary Igbos
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 7:32am On Jun 08, 2020
SonOfEl:
Any attempt to encroach igboland on SS will be met with stiff resistance and attack.

My sincere advice to you losers.

Nobody is attaching by force to anyone, but quit this divide and rule tactics. We are at peace with our neighbors.

Goats are allowed to talk when lion is taking a nap
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SonOfEl(m): 8:36am On Jun 08, 2020
Hotice085:

Goats are allowed to talk when lion is taking a nap

you are right. monkeys are permitted to mock the lion as long as they remain at the treetop (distant and anonymous).

In real life (when they on land surfaces) they wouldn't dare
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SonOfEl(m): 8:38am On Jun 08, 2020
Hotice085:

Abominables! Shameless scoundrels!...Who told you this prick that Arrochukwus and Abribas are ordinary Igbos

Get a life sicko, stop treading into issues you know little or nothing about.
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 8:42am On Jun 08, 2020
SonOfEl:

Get a life sicko, stop treading into issues you know little or nothing about.

If you not from any of those two I will so deal with you if you dare mention AkwaCross
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SonOfEl(m): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2020
Hotice085:

If you not from any of those two I will so deal with you if you dare mention AkwaCross

See this dragonfly feeling like a dragon. You want to die? Can you face me in real life?. e-diot.

Stoping treading on issues you know nothing about.
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2020
SonOfEl:

you are right. monkeys are permitted to mock the lion as long as they remain at the treetop (distant and anonymous).

In real life (when they on land surfaces) they wouldn't dare

In real life when KANU is a million miles away from the action ground...
Rat dare trespass on AkwaIbom soil?
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 8:50am On Jun 08, 2020
SonOfEl:

See this dragonfly feeling like a dragon. You want to die? Can you face me in real life?. e-diot.

Stoping treading on issues you know nothing about.

KANU spoke like this b4 d burial of his father...... Rat I will burn you
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by superlightning: 8:53am On Jun 08, 2020
Hotice085:

Empty barrel... This is how suicide starts....You better shut up and tend to your Edo village issues. If you see the guy in real life can you stand? keypad warrior
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SonOfEl(m): 8:58am On Jun 08, 2020
Hotice085:

Hmm....are you sure? Lol....Okay o.....till then...

However, quit snooping into issues beyond you. You are either too small to comprehend or too stupid to understand.

Igbo have no grouse with Ibibio-efik...... Maintain your lane in Edo Mr. rat.
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2020
superlightning:

Empty barrel... This is how suicide starts....You better shut up and tend to your Edo village issues. If you see the guy in real life can you stand? keypad warrior

Another IPOB rats paid to nose around SS....you all go run under
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SonOfEl(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2020
Hotice085:

Mr. rat run back to your Edo hole.....Don't worry, we won't dominate your witches and harlot state okay?
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 9:05am On Jun 08, 2020
SonOfEl:

Hmm....are you sure? Lol....Okay o.....till then...

However, quit snooping into issues beyond you. You are either too small to comprehend or too stupid to understand.

Igbo have no grouse with Ibibio-efik...... Maintain your lane in Edo Mr. rat.
c
Let me warn you very well being Igbo does not make to run your mouth on AkwaCross only those two are permitted
And if you are one of those IPOB rats, men special treatments awaits you lots
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by superlightning: 9:08am On Jun 08, 2020
Hotice085:

blockheaded rat, always intentionally dodging the obvious.

Crawl back to your hole. Trying to bring disaffection between Igbo and Ibibio-efik is just cowardly. Or are you jealous?

When the times comes, we shall see how cockroach Edo people like you will confront us. Lol
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by superlightning: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2020
Hotice085:
c
Let me warn you very well being Igbo does not make to run your mouth on AkwaCross only those two are permitted
And if you are one of those IPOB rats, men special treatments awaits you lots

Edo rat maintain your lane! Abi you no hear English. Attache and notice-me by force.... Who wants to associate with cowards and bloodsucking rats like you....parasite
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2020
superlightning:

Edo rat maintain your lane! Abi you no hear English. Attache and notice-me by force.... Who wants to associate with cowards and bloodsucking rats like you....parasite

Just one slap I go give u in front of your father and dilector and your case na history......

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 9:39am On Jun 08, 2020
sageb:

Akparawa leave the scallywag, it is their dilector that is causing all dis rubbish. A man that has no identity, a Jew today another tomorrow.
He was to teach us history that they don't have, let me catch any of those his lunatics in any part of AkwaCross.... na that time dem go sabi say masquerade get levels
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by oyatz(m): 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
You can only run , you cannot hide.

. . . .They are coming to take you.
SonOfEl:

They have called you....your village people Sha won't let you rest in piece. Continue dancing to your grave

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

South-West PDP To Buhari: At 78, Seek Forgiveness For Your Sins, Not Celebration / NERC Ask Consumers To Seek For Compensation From DisCos For Poor Service / Jimi Agbaje: I Have Not Joined The APC, Disregard Falsehoods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.