Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,061 members, 7,807,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) (10114 Views)

Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta / FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by valirex: 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
Goodmarlian:
Niger delta can never work never because you guys are not united . Mark my words if Nigeria splits today Niger delta will be shared between oodua and biafra republics ijaws and itsekiris and benins will go with oodua the Igbo speaking tribes plus Akwa ibom and cross will go with BiAfra
Shikena.

Biafra will never work, because you guys are not united if Nigeria divides today 3 republics will come out of Niger Delta and Biafra will remain a colony of the Fulani.
Nonsense you think you are the only one that is mad or that can type nonsense

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by motherfucker: 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Tripoli:

Educate the motherfucker
educate me? undecided
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by motherfucker: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
9jaunite:

Trash

How come you just conclude we are not united

The better biafra start seeing us as another territory the better for them
there are igbos in Niger delta. So what are u talking about?

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
motherfucker:
there are igbos in Nigeria delta. So what are u talking about?
. You guys has become something else

Yes there is igbo here

There will have only two options
Join us or get evicted
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by motherfucker: 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
9jaunite:
. You guys has become something else

Yes there is igbo here

There will have only two options
Join us or get evicted
Get evicted? Like you are so important or what? undecided

My friend get the fork out of here...
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Tripoli(m): 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
proeast:

The same Fulani controlled Nigeria Igbos fought for 3 good years to emancipate but because you all can't see beyond your noses you teamed up with the same fulanis to sabotage it. Now they've taken all your resources while turning you into security men loitering in the bushes in the name of pipeline security while they own the oil blocks and sit in the offices earning fat salaries.

You should be ashamed bro grin grin

Go and claim back your 350 communities from them before you still quoting me...

The resources are your people not surviving through it?

It better for Fulanis people to control it than some fork enemy

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Tripoli(m): 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
proeast:

Lol, so because there is a gang-up against Igbos in Nigeria means little ijaw can now challenge the Igbos?

In what areas can you stand toe to toe with Igbos? If we invade the little riverine areas you call home, don't you know that you all will be pushed into the Atlantic?

Is it in education, sports, music, technology, Industry, commerce, entertainment, wealth, entrepreneurship etc. can you name just one area you can claim to have at least 10% of what Igbos have achieved??

Lol, Igbos are known globally as high achievers but who knows Ijaw anywhere?

That a lion is injured doesn't mean a cat can now challenge it. I repeat, ijaw can never achieve 10% of our potential even in the next hundred years grin grin

Crimes achievers but nothing...
Tell me how many ijaw you heard everywhere in the world tarnishing their own image for evil money?

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by awgumayor: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
Blackking98:
when time for politics comes they identify as ijaw,some do still identify as ijaw, the andonis/ibanis in my state Akwa ibom claim ijaw, my GF from Bonny claims ijaw although I know there are Igbo speakers among them. Sha I don't know o that's their own
You girl friend is no longer from Opobo?

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Tripoli(m): 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
sageb:
there is no relationship between ibibio and Igbos. Even IPU clearly rejected you guys. Go to Akwa ibom, you will see a clean state with good road network. But pass etim ekpo and enter abia state, from akwete asa to the further end of abia, all you see is dirts and deathtrap roads everywhere. Akwa ibom is the cleanest state in Nigeria whereas abia is the dirtiest state in Nigeria. How can you place Akwa Abasi Ibom and Igbos in same statement. Damn! That is oxymoron. A wise man once said "igbos are Ijaw's slaves"

ABA has been sacrificed for ritualist there fame is through dirt.

It is there tradition
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Blackking98(m): 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
awgumayor:
You girl friend is no longer from Opobo?
typo error. I got carried away I didn't even notice. Thanks
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Seven Criminals from the tribe of Developers have been arrested in Vietnam...
They went to develop Vietnam in criminality

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by superlightning: 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hotice085:

Just one slap I go give u in front of your father and dilector and your case na history......

Empty barrel.. .all noise and no substance
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
motherfucker:

Get evicted? Like you are so important or what? undecided

My friend get the fork out of here...
Just like your moniker.. You are a big one
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
superlightning:

Empty barrel.. .all noise and no substance

Seven of your CRIMINAL blodas have been arrested in Vietnam....
You very soon TOGO police will come looking for you
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by superlightning: 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hotice085:

Seven of your CRIMINAL blodas have been arrested in Vietnam....
You very soon TOGO police will come looking for you

Compared to the harlots arrested and the witches and wizards from your state that have been chained?

Even your kinsman, late Benson Idahosa exposed your diabolism.
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
superlightning:

Compared to the harlots arrested and the witches and wizards from your state that have been chained?

Even your kinsman, late Benson Idahosa exposed your diabolism.

They will hang dem like fowl, why are you people such a CURSE
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Etinosa1234: 2:47am On Jun 09, 2020
superlightning:

[s]

Even your kinsman, late Benson Idahosa exposed your diabolism.[/s]
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by motherfucker: 7:21am On Jun 09, 2020
9jaunite:

Just like your moniker.. You are a big one

Shut Olodo... Anambra, Imo, Abia are part of Niger Delta, even Ondo is part of Niger delta, so what are you idiots talking about here? undecided
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by proeast(m): 8:46am On Jun 09, 2020
Tripoli:

Crimes achievers but nothing...
Tell me how many ijaw you heard everywhere in the world tarnishing their own image for evil money?

Sorry, you guys are too insignificant to be noticed anywhere, and to worsen an already bad situation, also lazy. That's why they tag you minorities.

Igbos are a great race, and just like most other races, we also have the bad eggs among us. For every criminal found among us, there are multiple others doing great things legitimately. We have been categorized along the Indians, Chinese, Jews and Germans as the most advanced races in the world. Ask yourself, who knows the Ijaws in the North talk more of outside Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by proeast(m): 8:57am On Jun 09, 2020
Tripoli:

Go and claim back your 350 communities from them before you still quoting me...

The resources are your people not surviving through it?

It better for Fulanis people to control it than some fork enemy

Lol, what 350 communities are you talking about?

No wahala, your wish is already granted to you, the fulanis are using the resources to develop Abuja, Kano and Kaduna while their big men own the oil Wells. On the other hand, you are left with polluted farmlands and streams that will take a hundred years to clean up.

Honestly, your children and those unborn will look back and wonder how others used and manipulated their parents to such an extent. It will be a massive sob story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Oil Theft Figures Are Outrageous & Unrealistic - Navy / [FULL LIST] Ministers And Their Portfolios / Meet Amaka Ekwo, Nnamdi Kanu's Pregnant Secretary That He Was Having Sex With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.