Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright (54758 Views)

Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit To Halt Michigan Ballot Counting Temporarily / George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by GMBuhari: 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
So many people on this platform have their heads filled with pap instead of brain

In your collective minds APC vs PDP is what's playing out between United States and Trump

Or simply put republicans vs Democrats àbí?

Shameless lots

Saying Democrats was trump out by all means

Did republicans give stupid insensitive speech after Floyd? Yes

Did trump ask his secret service to fire on peaceful protesters? Yes

Did trump hide in his bunker for no reason? Yes

Did he clear protesters with force so he could take photos at a church he never visited before? Yes

Typical of LiePobians

Anything bad is from buhari and APC, anything good Jonathan and PDP paid for it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by Golan007: 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
Johnnyessence:
lol it pain him.

Johnnyessence, you are a legend on this forum sha.

grin
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
Princeps:
See I have nothing against Ibos. But why do most of you support and admire Trump? Someone who thinks blacks are beneath him. It says a lot about you guys. Stop supporting mediocrity so you guys can rise up and be strong. No offense meant in anyway.
I'm not Igbo for your information and have no family link with the Igbo tribe...do don't be too quick to point at a particular ethnic group, it shows the kind of person you're......As regards supporting Trump, that's my choice..I love this style of leadership and will trade him with your president if given the opportunity......

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by Dikebuka: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
Trump made a full statement
Even if it was plagiarised or copy, Twitter would have removed everything not the cut and join where he talked about using force.

Its very wrong of Twitter.
Trump likes to heat up the media with words.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by sammirano: 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
OBku4:

Your view

The figures are there to prove it. It is visible to the blind.
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by CrazyOptimist: 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
Grandmeister:

It is specifically those "rants" that got him to the white house...

Lie

American were not ready for a female president.

That's why.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by sammirano: 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ajixegun:

Don't you have your own country? You people will call your country shithole and then run to the US to start claiming stupid right you can't claim in your God given country.

Your mind is simple and locked. So you think everyone travelling is doing so to run from Nig. Wake cup the world is a global village and people travel for various reasons including business medical etc.
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by CrazyOptimist: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
Johnnyessence:
he won't cos' I followed him bumper to bumper in 2016 presidential poll and he won massively. he will win again in this year poll.

Won massively!!! Where?

Oga park well

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by salford1: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
Grandmeister:

It is specifically those "rants" that got him to the white house...
An interesting Stat from FoxNews yesterday. Lol
See the comment about uneducated white men.
They are also the very racists one.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by adelaja70(m): 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
Adolf TRUMP

1 Like

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by duncun: 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by CrazyOptimist: 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Farki:

Republicans will claim to be Christian until it comes to loving your neighbours, giving up worldly possessions and helping the poor.

Donald Trump is a disaster waiting to happen to America.
The world haven't seen anything yet.
Even Republicans are voting him out this november.
People are wiser than in 2016, what else does Trump have to do to make his sheeples know that he is a failure at everything he touches.

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by salford1: 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Dikebuka:
Trump made a full statement
Even if it was plagiarised or copy, Twitter would have removed everything not the cut and join where he talked about using force.

Its very wrong of Twitter.
Trump likes to heat up the media with words.

Their company their rules. Trump can create his own platform to continue spreading hate and encourage violence.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by Almunjid(m): 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
Smartypant:
LOL.......

DUMB tRUMP..... grin grin grin grin

DULLARD tRUMP. grin

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by Grandmeister(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

Lie

American were not ready for a female president.

That's why.
That's the lamest thing I've heard....
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by Johnnyessence(m): 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

Won massively!!! Where?

Oga park well
google it out.
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by salford1: 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
AllenSpencer:
cheesy

Trump has been ridiculed on all platforms and he keeps shooting himself in the leg.

Now he has fenced the White House grin

Bunker Bitch!
The lowest time in the US..Whitehouse fenced in like a 3rd world country's seat of the president grin

Who and what is he hiding from exactly, Americans? grin

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by oghenetega100(f): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
You know the embassy now asks for social media handles so most people think one day, all this trump support will get them green card, � Nigerians drinking panadol for other people's headache since 1960.
habsydiamond:
for Naija here i never see wetin my own presido do yet not to talk of America wey far like lagos to kano. you cant know America like their citizens same as Nigeria. we Nigerians can defend anybody even when we dont know if that person is doing well or not. i stand to be corrected on this sha. supporting a president will noy bring up green card and not supporting wont bring u deportation.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by Ajsmart(m): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
You’re too dumb to understand Trump’s disdain for the Blackman even in the age of information. House slaves like you are the reason why Blacks continue to be disrespected and stuck at the bottom of the barrel. You don’t want freedom yet you stand in the way of those who fight tor it. Retard!!

FarahAideed:

Can you see how stupid you sound ?

What did Trump do against the black man since he became president?

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by salford1: 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
oghenetega100:
You know the embassy now asks for social media handles so most people think one day, all this trump support will get them green card, � Nigerians drinking panadol for other people's headache since 1960.
You just gained a new subscriber wink

1 Like

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by tianshie(m): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
dokie:
Rubbish.

The democrats want trump out by all means, using every ally and situation available. Yet they are the most wicked and heartless set of politicians.

The world would be better off without them.

I have a big problem with toilet wipes like you. When bugs like you come to the United States, you never vote Republican. You know instantly that the democrats are your friends. It is the democrats that try to help immigrants float along until they can obtain permanent residence or citizenship. It is the democrats that pursue legislation that fosters equality, that targets immigrant-households and alerts them that the government recognizes them. When you are poor, hopeless, and downtrodden in America, it is the Democrats who look out for you and give you hope. The Republicans are all about conservatism, whose definition seems to loosen or tighten depending on what their present leaders are up to.

It is only JEALOUSY, IGNORANCE and SCHADENFREUDE that cause Nigerians to support Trump and his mean immigrant policies, over the Nigerian, Kenyan, Mexican, Venezuelan, Brazilian, Polish, and other immigrants in the US. You're jealous because your life is FC.UKED up in Nigeria and you can't stand the fact that other Nigerians, like you, have escaped the vicious cycle of poverty and disease in Nigeria. How can any right thinking Nigerian support Trump? Trump who treats people who look like you like sh.it. Dem swear for you ni? Onye iberibe.

You're suffering from cognitive dissonance.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by tianshie(m): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
The Frustration of these liberals and their accomplices cannot be overemphasized, but Trump is the only Crazy Genius that can handle the Muslim loving, China apologists Democrats and match them craze for craze, drama for drama. I bet both Senator Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio now understand better that Trump is far ahead than them during the first primary, he is natural but strategic brawler that can handle all of the establishment and their antics. Trump will win come November 3 and there will be mass suicide, maybe even on Nairaland.

If they wanted competition for Trump, Bernie Sanders would have pulled a big weight but Sleepy Joe will be thrashed mercilessly by Trump.

Remember during the last debate with Hilary Clinton, CNN and all the democrats thought that was his end until he spring up a devastating surprise by bringing to the Hall the women Bill Clinton abused. That was what broke the camel's back .

And you know what, Obama might go to Jail grin

I have a big problem with toilet wipes like you. When bugs like you come to the United States, you never vote Republican. You know instantly that the democrats are your friends. It is the democrats that try to help immigrants float along until they can obtain permanent residence or citizenship. It is the democrats that pursue legislation that fosters equality, that targets immigrant-households and alerts them that the government recognizes them. When you are poor, hopeless, and downtrodden in America, it is the Democrats who look out for you and give you hope. The Republicans are all about conservatism, whose definition seems to loosen or tighten depending on what their present leaders are up to.

It is only JEALOUSY, IGNORANCE and SCHADENFREUDE that cause Nigerians to support Trump and his mean immigrant policies, over the Nigerian, Kenyan, Mexican, Venezuelan, Brazilian, Polish, and other immigrants in the US. You're jealous because your life is FC.UKED up in Nigeria and you can't stand the fact that other Nigerians, like you, have escaped the vicious cycle of poverty and disease in Nigeria. How can any right thinking Nigerian support Trump? Trump who treats people who look like you like sh.it. Dem swear for you ni? Onye iberibe.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by XXLMANDIGO: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
You had to copy and paste

tianshie:

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by salford1: 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
AllenSpencer:
cheesy

Trump has been ridiculed on all platforms and he keeps shooting himself in the leg.

Now he has fenced the White House grin

Bunker Bitch!

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by CrazyOptimist: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
Grandmeister:

That's the lamest thing I've heard....

Go and sit down.
Have you spoken to voters and heard from them?
He was even flogged by almost 2 million popular votes. He only won through the electoral college.

Everyone, even Republicans know he is a scammer, rascist, pathetic liar, sex predator, rapist, failure, self centered, egoistic, selfish, and ungodly tyrant.

Just give me a reason why you support him.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by oghenetega100(f): 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
Thanks .
salford1:

You just gained a new subscriber wink

1 Like

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by hermesprogidy(m): 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
I wish I was in Trump's campaign team. Too much free money. Just like when I was in Jonathan's campaign team. Free money.
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by wickedtuna: 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
FarahAideed:
The conspiracy against Trump continues but they will fail ...Twitter was on the verge of collapse with no purpose till Trump joined it and revamped it ..it was after Trump joined Twitter that it broke even and even became profitable...After Trump wins his second term I advise he moves to another microblogging platform and we will join him there
Parler maybe
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by tianshie(m): 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

You had to copy and paste

This was my reply to some other dingbat tRump-supporting lunatic on the "tRump-in-bunker" thread. All of these Nigerian tRump-slaves share one thing in common: an unsophisticated intellect. It's like they don't have a brain, but possess the same spongy neural network. Much like an earthworm. One answer works for all. Feel free to copy and paste.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

Confidence is an excellent attribute.

Can you give specific examples of his racism?

https://www.facebook.com/100000275629119/posts/3323881257631029/?sfnsn=mo
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by davidadenrele: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
osydennyz:
#JusticeForGeorge......All this social media platforms can't stop our darling Trump 'the Slayer of terrorists' from becoming president.......Seeing the way CNN and other lamestream media controlled by the left wing attacks Trump is disgusting...
PS: my first FTC on nairaland front page cool cool....and it has to do with my dream country.... grin could this be a good omen I'm finally leaving Nigeria Or I should call on seun for my reward

Sorry Trump lovers, you will be disappointed come November 2020, you want to bet?? There's no way Trump will ever be re-elected, considering all whole lots going on America right now maybe you need to check your popularity polls, those campaigning for Trump are only wasting their money, time and resources, i can tell you that take it to the bank, America has woken up from his slumber!! After these ongoing incidents and the protest of racism against majority of blacks, things will never be the same again for Trump, except if God says otherwise!!! winning their forthcoming election is a like a camel passing through the eye of the needle!!.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by XXLMANDIGO: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
Zombie...

You copied it from Facebook. You don't have genuine idea.

tianshie:

This was my reply to some other dingbat tRump-supporting lunatic on the "tRump-in-bunker" thread. All of these Nigerian tRump-slaves share one thing in common: an unsophisticated intellect. It's like they don't have a brain, but possess the same spongy neural network. Much like an earthworm. One answer works for all. Feel free to copy and paste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu / Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.