Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright (54718 Views)

Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit To Halt Michigan Ballot Counting Temporarily / George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by zoeA: 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
Iamundisputed:

I actually like the guy for his guts cos I see a bit of myself in him, but as a President, he always lacks the right words to use at very crucial and sensitive times and if he doesn't enter for 2nd term, I wouldn't be surprised because this will leave a very strong impression on the electorate.

What he should have done was to show a great deal of compassion with kind words and to play the social politics required of him, but trust Trump, ''when the looting starts, the shooting starts'' how many people have they shot? He's very careless with his speech, that Trump! angry
You are so right!
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by tianshie(m): 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
abbey621:

Please, BBC, MSNBC, even CNN. There are also indpendent polls such as Pew Research. All of them shows he has not lost his base.

But he has lost independents. He didn't soar to office only on the backs of his supporters. There were also some who voted for him because they hated Hillary. Some who abstained from voting because they disliked Hillary. Guess who they're voting for now.
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by salford1: 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
dantajay:
I prefer Trump to a creepy joe
Joey the obsessed one
You think Joe is creepy. Atleast he is not dreaming and having lustful desires of shagging his own daughter unlike Trump to Ivanka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP7yf8-Lk80

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by dantajay: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
Joe Biden we need to talk about the way u handle women especially minors.. Joe is always creepy

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by Adinoyi2020(m): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
Supposed is Buhari..All of u will be glad.
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by abbey621(m): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
tianshie:

But he has lost independents. He didn't soar to office only on the backs of his supporters. There were also some who voted for him because they hated Hillary. Some who abstained from voting because they disliked Hillary. Guess who they're voting for now.

You think those same people would gravitate towards Biden? Let's examine things deeper, half the people you mentioned also hated US liberal policies especially around immigration and religion. Another half is pissed because they wanted Bernie. The fact remains that indpendent votes was not the major factor in trump's victory but his base, as long as he maintains his base, he can rely on one more thing, less and less Democrats that are women and/or black voters would vote this time because a woman and a person of color is not running.

If we've learnt anything from the last election, it is never to underestimate Trump, NEVER!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by salford1: 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
golddare:

Twitter no just get chill, if I were Trump I will port from Twitter to hmmmm no where sha, omo na to respect yaself niyen.
grin grin grin
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by IMASTEX: 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
new2012:
Lol @ Nigerian teenagers for or against Trump.
I think say na only me dey see them. People wey get demons as leaders they put mouth for America matter believing Trump or any go send them for visa matter grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by cosby02(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
Roon9:
Once the world hates you just know that you getting something right
Is this theory applicable to Buhari

Asking for a friend tho.

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by salford1: 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Who needs each other more Trump or Twitter? It's like saying Fox News needs Trump, more than Trump needs Fox News. If anything, Trump is a problem for any brand he associates with. Twitter should ban him for their own good.
If Twitter does that, he might just have an heart attack. He is addicted to twitter grin

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by MyParadise(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
milehigh06:

It is plagarized..its a crime..how is that hard to understand..actually never mind..you guys up east see all crimes as hustle
Hmmmm
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by FarahAideed: 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
tianshie:

Mimetic blacks? You louche, half-baked Internet intellectuals are the problem with the universal black struggle. Black Skin, White masks. What has tRump done to blacks? For one thing his administration has no high-level black person in it—excluding the deranged Ben Carson. His support of white supremacists—retweeting them, holding them up as symbols of authority—ensures that black people in America are reminded of their status as second class citizens. The words he uses to reprimand black celebrities or journalists he has a public spat with—low IQ, dog, wounded animal—show that he considers black people beneath him. This is not how he refers to white people he fights with. The way he called African countries "shithole" and advocated for immigration from Norway instead, is emblematic of his disdain for black people. Just last year he referred to Baltimore—a city populated by black people—as rat infested,because he was spatting with Elijah Cummings.

Stop with all these lies you are spewing just because you hate him.. Donald Trump has done more for blacks than any other president since Lincoln..

He reduced Black unemployment to the lowest in history.

He restored funding to black colleges giving 360 million dollars a year

He honoured the forgotten Tuskegee Airmen

Created Opportunity Zones initiatives for blacks giving them special grants and tax incentives to spur growth

Trump also committed to reforming the criminal justice system. By eliminating the sentencing disparities caused by the horrendous Clinton-era crime bill, which disproportionately affected African-Americans, Mr. Trump is giving thousands of unfairly sentenced black inmates a second chance at the American Dream.

Show me what Obama did for blacks other than arming Islamic terrrorist to kill them and funding and arming Mexican cartels so they could kill the projects with dirty drugs .. You said he called African countries shit hole ? But are African countries not shitholes with almost nothing good to write about ....You said he preferred immigrants from Norway to those from Africa ? But ofcourse he has always said America First and that he wants the best for America and he has always maintained quality over quantity when it comes to immigrants.. Some of you complaining won't even allow an Igbo man buy land in your village and yet you are complaining about a man's love for his country

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by Grandmeister(m): 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Iamundisputed:

We'll see...
Wake up and smell the coffee...Biden can't beat trump..Democrats know that, Republicans know that..this isn't a popularity vote..the American voter tested the waters with Obama, they're done testing....
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by tianshie(m): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
abbey621:

You think those same people would gravitate towards Biden? Let's examine things deeper, half the people you mentioned also hated US liberal policies especially around immigration and religion. Another half is pissed because they wanted Bernie. The fact remains that indpendent votes was not the major factor in trump's victory but his base, as long as he maintains his base, he can rely on one more thing, less and less Democrats that are women and/or black voters would vote this time because a woman and a person of color is not running.

If we've learnt anything from the last election, it is never to underestimate Trump, NEVER!

I don't know where you're pulling your data from, but everybody knows that "tRump's base" as far as the last election is concerned consisted on not just uneducated, racist whites (Trump's core base) but all kinds of malcontents. His white, urban educated women support has shrunken. It's in the didactic, Bible-thumping rural areas that his support holds. Also, and I teach college undergrads, a lot of his Hispanic support, especially in Florida, came from offspring of Hispanic folks forced by their parents to vote Red. A good slice of those kids have graduated and are on their own now, working.

If tRump wins again, it will be because white people refuse to give up their privilege, pretending all the way to the polls.
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by tmphoto(m): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
habsydiamond:
for Naija here i never see wetin my own presido do yet not to talk of America wey far like lagos to kano. you cant know America like their citizens same as Nigeria. we Nigerians can defend anybody even when we dont know if that person is doing well or not. i stand to be corrected on this sha. supporting a president will noy bring up green card and not supporting wont bring u deportation.

You’re right!!
I see a lot of ignorant or vague comments here on nairaland glorifying him “Trump is God sent” hahaha people here don’t know shit
In 1989 Donald Trump spent almost $90,000 in New York-News Paper Full Page in order to bring back a bill that will make black people be executed (killed) when they commit an offence...
You see Trump he is belived to be part of the KkKkKk clan ( white Supremacist “terrorist”)
WHY AND HOW
The Theme of his Campaign which is “ Make America Great Again” is still the same as “Make America White Again “ these words were used by the KkKkKk Clan that were in Power back in 19’s used for only the White Americans
When they did got in they canceled out all the right of black people and forced them into more slavery..........
To cut all the long story short the theme he is using is the same those KkKkKk Clan used back then to oppress Black People and please don’t tell me that he doesn’t know what it meant
Many people on here really needs to look back and learn and again check the latest POLLS between Biden and Donald, Biden is gaping him though it isn’t much but I know it will get much as the election grows closer. people that will be voting for him are mostly the “white Supremacist”
With all these being said I hope people learn from this and also check the group history.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by salford1: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
Masaudmuhammed:
I DON'T KNOW WHY I HATE THIS MAN TOO MUCH
I don't blame you.

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
Please is Buhari on Facebook?
if yes, can he read and reply ?.
if no he can't, is he an illiterate?.
if yes he is an illiterate, why is he President?.
if no he is not an illiterate, then why can't he read and write?.
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
dantajay:
The sleepy and creepy joe
Joe biden a very creepy man indeed.
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by eneyoduke(m): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
Get your knee off our neck or else
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by USHAH88T: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=zoeA post=90337686]Trump rants too much for a president... He has turned America into a laughing stock undecided [/quot yu re ryt,i can't agree wit u anyless
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by salford1: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
eneyoduke:
Get your knee off our neck or else
Racists emboldened by their commander-in-chief are now trying to make the knee to neck trend on SM.
Never seen America this low since the incumbent got elected.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by pesty100(m): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
FarahAideed:

Your IQ is too low so I will not bother ...I have standards even with trolls
ah you can even calculate nairalanders' IQ. You are a comedian

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bellarmine Chatunga Mugabe And Zoey Sifelani Get Cozy (Photos) / Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets / Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.