Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) (979 Views)

Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows / My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go / Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) by saintbillion(m): 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
Was just feeling lonely today and decided to have a rest. Then 2go memories sets in and i started laughing
Welcome to 2go where you change your dp to a girl pics and update your status about her then BOOM she becomes yours
Welcome to 2go where you migrate to mtn pulse and only recharge after 7days cause of 10mb then BOOM you become online blogger and room noise maker
Welcome to 2go where you enter into a music chat room and drop a punch line then BOOM you become a rap star
Welcome to 2go where go credit and 2go star was the ultimate source of power and pride
Welcome to 2go where having a date was never a problem, dating was easy, cheap and free.
Welcome to 2go, the time of java Nokia 2100, c2 was all you need.
My username:timbillion
Indomie generations can never relate.
Share your 2go experience, username and your 2go lovers.
Lalasticlala seun airforce1

Re: Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) by kings59: 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
The only thing I still remember is when you add a female, the next reply would be, "Send me card for my full naked pics."

A time came again, they devised another means. When you add a female, the first reply you get would be:

Hi, my name is Anita. I was one my way to see my mum and our bus broke down. I had been here for two hours and my phone is about to die. Please send me credit so I can call my people at home..."

I knew man guys who fell for that trick.

2go rooms :

2go rooms was very lively then, but if you don't have gocredit, it is a waste of time. You change from M to F just because of you wanna gain entrance to female room. You finally succeeded and started seeing usernames such like; FreshBanana, NaijaOlosho205, Babyoku300, sexyamandaBobs, Sexfreshlegs, lexbo71, Hotsexypant, CallMeAndSuck, Sucker22, SuckItHot, FreshUwkw45, XXbabyLahot....etc.

To get GF was very easy on 2go. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) by saintbillion(m): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
kings59:
The only thing I still remember is when you add a female, the next reply would be, "Send me card for my full naked pics."

A time came again, they devised another means. When you add a female, the first reply you get would be:

Hi, my name is Anita. I was one my way to see my mum and our bus broke down. I had been here for two hours and my phone is about to die. Please send me credit so I can call my people at home..."

2go rooms :

2go rooms was very lively then, but if you don't have gocredit, it is a waste of time. You change from M to F just because of you wanna gain entrance to female room. You finally succeeded and started seeing usernames such like; FreshBanana, NaijaOlosho205, Babyoku300, sexyamandaBobs, Sexfreshlegs, lexbo71, Hotsexypant, CallMeAndSuck, Sucker22, SuckItHot, FreshUwkw45, XXbabyLahot....etc.

i can relate with the girls issue of naked pics oo. That one annoyed me pass. It get to a point u will just see one message that you have won 200,000 naira cash price for been the best 2go bla bla bla. Call this number. Na so i come call, dude ask me to send him 50k b4 i can redeem the price. I was like take 100k and give me 100k
Re: Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) by saintbillion(m): 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
farano and Rocktation come and share your own experience jare. I use to see u guys on 2go room
Re: Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) by Tominix(m): 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
kings59:

2go rooms :

Haha same happened to me 3wks ago the naked pics shit
Re: Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) by Tominix(m): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
If you still use 2go drop ur username mine TornMill
Re: Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) by Tominix(m): 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
Canabiniod aw na ??
Re: Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) by saintbillion(m): 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tominix:
If you still use 2go drop ur username mine TornMill
like u still 2go? Hehe. U na old soja bro
Re: Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) by saintbillion(m): 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tominix:
Haha same happened to me 3wks ago the naked pics shit
hw far update us bro. How 2go be nw any latest update?
Re: Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) by Tominix(m): 11:09am On Jun 10, 2020
saintbillion:
like u still 2go? Hehe. U na old soja bro
L cheesy L
Re: Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) by Tominix(m): 11:11am On Jun 10, 2020
saintbillion:
hw far update us bro. How 2go be nw any latest update?
2go is interesting especially the chat rooms my prob i s just gcs
Re: Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) by saintbillion(m): 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
Tominix:
2go is interesting especially the chat rooms my prob i s just gcs
u can purchase gc na. I think it was from #30 or so
Re: Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) by Tominix(m): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
saintbillion:
u can purchase gc na. I think it was from #30 or so
Nah it dnt do 30 again 50 and 100 bro na 19 dey my acct
Re: Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) by saintbillion(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
Tominix:
Nah it dnt do 30 again 50 and 100 bro na 19 dey my acct
hahaha. Itz funny o. But are users still much there and does it do audio and video callz nw?
Re: Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) by Tominix(m): 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
saintbillion:
hahaha. Itz funny o. But are users still much there and does it do audio and video callz nw?
so much them plenty, you can send audio and video, latest version 7.0.0
Re: Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) by Tominix(m): 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
saintbillion:
Guy login and send me ur remaining gocrdts since you no dey do again
Re: Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) by saintbillion(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
Tominix:
Guy login and send me ur remaining gocrdts since you no dey do again
i dn't think i'll be able to send. I neva verify my number na
Re: Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) by Tominix(m): 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
saintbillion:
i dn't think i'll be able to send. I neva verify my number na
Chai so bad, the tin shuk me
Re: Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) by saintbillion(m): 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
Tominix:
Chai so bad, the tin shuk me
so sowie bro
Re: Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) by Tominix(m): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
saintbillion:
so sowie bro
No prob, aw una side
Re: Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) by saintbillion(m): 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Tominix:
No prob, aw una side
we just dey
Re: Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) by Tominix(m): 9:36am On Jun 12, 2020
saintbillion:
we just dey
Ha thank God, shey u no wan do 2go again
Re: Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) by saintbillion(m): 9:58am On Jun 12, 2020
Tominix:
Ha thank God, shey u no wan do 2go again
hehe. Bro this is 202 na. We dey for era of digital not analogue bro
Re: Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) by Tominix(m): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2020
saintbillion:
Na lie, do 2go for a day just like whatsapp swrs
Re: Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) by Tominix(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2020
saintbillion:
Na digital, whatsapp will still go like 2go, instagram will then be lyk fb
Re: Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) by saintbillion(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2020
Tominix:
Na digital, whatsapp will still go like 2go, instagram will then be lyk fb
i doubt o. Whatsapp have come to stay oo bro. Don't knw for insta
Re: Get In Here It's Throw Back Friday.(2go Flashback) by Tominix(m): 10:51am On Jun 12, 2020
saintbillion:
i doubt o. Whatsapp have come to stay oo bro. Don't knw for insta
Lie lie that was what they said bout 2go bck then

(1) (Reply)

Mummy / Why are girls in Abuja never satisfied? / I Want 2 Date A Busty Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.