Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (29911 Views)

Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . / Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? / What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by aminalib(f): 1:59am On Jan 22, 2011
just reading another thread and it just got me thinking, do you think its ok EVER for a man to hit a lady? everyone has a breaking point, do you think that a woman should be willing to accept whatever feedback she gets if she puts her hands on a man? are they both equal when it comes to fighting?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by xhosachoc(f): 2:07am On Jan 22, 2011
embarassed  embarassed I spank his backside and slap him around when we are getting it on ,and baby he loves it and screams like a girl,*who is wearing the pants now?* tongue So yes by all means put yo man in his place,even if it means slapping him in his face /a/s/s,you got to p/u/s/s/y w/h/i/p him.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrCork17: 2:08am On Jan 22, 2011
not more than one slap actualy!! wink
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 22, 2011
Yes. If one is willing to swallow the fufu hot, be willing to take the scalding on the throat as well.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by soserious(f): 3:01am On Jan 22, 2011
No, never, because their strength no be equal
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ekubear1: 3:07am On Jan 22, 2011
Not a good idea for a woman to hit a man. If you get hit back, then not too sure how much room you have to complain.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by stuffs4me(m): 4:31am On Jan 22, 2011
Depends on how you want to look at it. Either legally or emotionally

Legally: Every human being both male and female has a right to self defense.
Emotionally: a girl can slap a man around, beat him up but he as much raise his hand in self defense and he instantly becomes the big bad wolf.

I personally would advice you don’t go around beating up people or you’ll land yourself on a hospital bed or/and in court.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by stuffs4me(m): 4:55am On Jan 22, 2011
@ xhosachoc
Embarrassed Embarrassed I spank his backside and slap him around when we are getting it on ,and baby he loves it and screams like a girl,*who is wearing the pants now?* Tongue So yes by all means put yo man in his place,even if it means slapping him in his face /a/s/s,you got to p/u/s/s/y w/h/i/p him.

your man is fendom. he's kind are few. dont imagine he represent the generality of men.He’s a disgrace to men

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by xhosachoc(f): 5:10am On Jan 22, 2011
stuffs4me:

@ xhosachoc
your man is fendom. he's kind are few. dont imagine he represent the generality of men.He’s a disgrace to men

embarassed embarassed embarassed lol its a form of pre-intimacy/horseplay ,he is gentleman,wouldnt hurt a fly . i on the other hand am to blame,i like to push boundaries and he lets me get away with it ,I think he secretly enjoys being dominated every once in a while!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 22, 2011
Don't think OP was referring to the bedroom though, lol.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by xhosachoc(f): 5:23am On Jan 22, 2011
grin grin grin grin It does not necessarily happen there.I dont condone violence but in my case the person consents to being beaten so i feel its ok to do it! wink
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by LordReed(m): 6:27am On Jan 22, 2011
While I don't advocate violence I will ask a man to defend himself but not by hitting back. There are several ways to doing so. The simplest is walking away. If the situation is so intense maybe shes holding a knife walking away migh not be an option so just disarm her and put her out of reach of a weapon then you can walk away.

Hitting back at a lady especially one you professed love to is a no no for me no matter how dire the circumstances.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by born2boink(m): 6:39am On Jan 22, 2011
No fighting
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 22, 2011
Lord_Reed:

While I don't advocate violence I will ask a man to defend himself but not by hitting back. There are several ways to doing so. The simplest is walking away. If the situation is so intense maybe shes holding a knife walking away migh not be an option so just disarm her and put her out of reach of a weapon then you can walk away.

Hitting back at a lady especially one you professed love to is a no no for me no matter how dire the circumstances.

I'm assuming she, too, professed love before hitting the man lol.

I'm not 100% proud of my gender ohh. Some women do some horrible things and play the "I'm a woman" card. I truly hate it. If that's the case then behave like one. I hate to bring up Chris Brown lol. Rihanna told police she was loud, physical, and even took the keys out of the ignition to his car and threw it into a bush at like 2am. THEN, he hit her. Would you be able to just let out a sigh and then walk away from the situation? I, personally, could not. I can take some things but if anyone took the keys out of my car then trowey am for bush at 2 in the morning, I will beat whomever and then send that person outside to get my keys lol.

If you start wahala, be prepared to finish. That's my opinion anyway.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by misanho: 7:40am On Jan 22, 2011
Pay dem in dere own coin but not physical maybe don't eat d food she prepared dat day, come back home very late, wen u r 2geda na ur fone ringz move into d bath wit tap running nd as U talk make reference 2 d hittin, pyschological slapz! She'll apologize nd wud neva do dat again,,
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 8:01am On Jan 22, 2011
I do not hit my husband and my husband do not hit me. However, I did accidentally hit my husband in the head with a shoe. I was tossing the shoe in the closet and it landed on his head because he was on the floor in the closet fixing his shoes.

He got up and grabbed me. He then carried me to the bed and.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by kaymoney2(m): 8:07am On Jan 22, 2011
@ OP If the bedroom hitting yes its cool I can take it and also advise her to
concentrate more and more on her bedroom wrestling but if for arguement sake and she hits me in an unfriendly manner. God knows if I wont remove 2 teeth from her mouth.
tongue smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Afia1: 8:47am On Jan 22, 2011
I'm not 100% proud of my gender ohh. Some women do some horrible things and play the "I'm a woman" card. I truly hate it. If that's the case then behave like one. I hate to bring up Chris Brown lol. Rihanna told police she was loud, physical, and even took the keys out of the ignition to his car and threw it into a bush at like 2am. THEN, he hit her. Would you be able to just let out a sigh and then walk away from the situation? I, personally, could not. I can take some things but if anyone took the keys out of my car then trowey am for bush at 2 in the morning, I will beat whomever and then send that person outside to get my keys lol.

If you start wahala, be prepared to finish. That's my opinion anyway.
[quote][/quote]

Babe u are so real kiss kiss kiss I don't understand why people can't just say the truth. It amounts to taking advantage of the man. You hit or even slap the man and expect him to just walk away meanwhile if it was done to you the whole world will cry blue murder.
More often than not women tend to think that men should only love them and be mushy mushy all the time while they take time to go gaga and blame it hormone or womanhood.
If my wife condencend to the level of slapping me, then, she should wait for the result.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Meklex(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2011
If a woman slaps my cheeks na so my self esteem will evaporate with it but it depends on the kinda slap I received from her though, and what would make a woman slap me? In some occassion when she slaps me out of adventure then she'll expect my law of karma upon her in folds and if its an act of revenge upon my lovely self then I'll take a walk in a swaggerlicious manner and God save her if she's my wifey coz I'll invent imaginary girlfriends and awkward behaviours and she will at last beg for ' giveness, it works for me.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by LordReed(m): 9:28am On Jan 22, 2011
Am not saying when a man is hit the lady is right to do so neither am I saying he should bow down and say thank you. The bible puts it succinctly Be angry but do not sin.

If my keys are thrown into a bush at 2am in the morning after some nagging what stops me from getting out of the car to look for it? Chance to even cool off sef.

I believe a man shows his masculinity more when he exhibits self restraint than when he is wild. It takes intense emotional control to avoid getting physical with someone you can crush. That kind of control is more desirable than a caveman brutality. You might also know it as meekness. To have the power to destroy and yet be self controlled in the face of adversity will trump any old I got to prove am the man mentality.

I also mentioned that if need be you physically handle her away from doing harm to you without hitting her so am not advocating passivity here.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 22, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Am not saying when a man is hit the lady is right to do so neither am I saying he should bow down and say thank you. The bible puts it succinctly Be angry but do not sin.

If my keys are thrown into a bush at 2am in the morning after some nagging what stops me from getting out of the car to look for it? Chance to even cool off sef.

I believe a man shows his masculinity more when he exhibits self restraint than when he is wild. It takes intense emotional control to avoid getting physical with someone you can crush. That kind of control is more desirable than a caveman brutality. You might also know it as meekness. To have the power to destroy and yet be self controlled in the face of adversity will trump any old I got to prove am the man mentality.

I also mentioned that if need be you physically handle her away from doing harm to you without hitting her so am not advocating passivity here.

I no know for you but skunks, coyotes, deer, raccoons, drunk man etc., fit stop me quick quick lol.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by LordReed(m): 9:40am On Jan 22, 2011
LoL@ogugua88
True true you be woman (f) skunk? deer? raccoon? LoL
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 22, 2011
Lord_Reed:

LoL@ogugua88
True true you be woman (f) skunk? deer? raccoon? LoL

Ah, you don't know where I live bobo lol. I dey for the woods. We even have rattlesnakes during the summer. They can keep my keys sha lol.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by queensmith: 9:50am On Jan 22, 2011
its bot ok for anybody to hit anybody! i dont even believe in people beating their children! only animals resort to violence!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by LordReed(m): 10:01am On Jan 22, 2011
@ogugua88
Rattlesnakes don't attack without warning na. The woods, sounds like a nice place to live though.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by koolchicco: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2011
Do me, I do u, gawd no go vex. tongue undecided
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Mygoldie(f): 10:15am On Jan 22, 2011
@OP,a typical gentle man does not raise his hand to hit a woman,i can't stand woman batterers,they suck!!!!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Ifedisky(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2011
I don't hit women but neither do I expect to be hit by them. If a woman raises their hand at me, I'll return the compliment in quadruples!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by koolchicco: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2011
Ifedisky:

I don't hit women but neither do I expect to be hit by them. If a woman raises their hand at me, I'll return the compliment in quadruples!

Kapish!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by honeric01(m): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2011
@Mygoldie

But a typical gentle woman goes about hitting men? but you can stand man batterers? they rock right?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Dave6: 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2011
No! Except of course, he opts to strictly adhere to MDG no. 3  grin

from Ogugua88
If one is willing to swallow the fufu hot, be willing to take the scalding on the throat as well.
O boy see proverb!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Dave6: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2011
You guys dey even talk about initial argument. Check this out - it happened to my friend when we were in school (Uni).

On one very lovely afternoon, he was walking with a friend when absolutely out of nowhere, this chick just popped out, grabbed his shirt and landed him two better slaps while yelling at him (ie enough public attention).
As he managed to recover his vision, he actually realised that he had never seen this chick in his entire life.
The next thing he saw were her friends running towards him and this chick, screaming "he's not the guy! The guy's ahead and must have gone!"   
He didn't even say anything throughout.
Come see begging by the girl and her friends, although some people around were really mad.

But remember, I told you he's my friend and being a fellow Gentleman, he only told the girl to go; he had forgiven her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart / Is Guinness Stout An Aphrodisiac? / I Am Torn Between HIM And Masters Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.