Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Vacancy For Teachers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Vacancy For Teachers (282 Views)

Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers / Shock As 21,780 Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary Four Exams / Bayelsa To Convert Civil Servants To Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Teachers by gospi: 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
Vacancy

A female home tutor is needed at
Alawode Street off kilo bus stop. The street just before kilo bus stop when coming in from marshal round about, surulere, Lagos.
To teach two kids.One in Pry 1 and the other in Pry 4.
Time 10am - 1pm( 1 hour 30mints each)

*From the client*
I need a highly responsible female tutor to guide and assist my kids with their weekly online school work, complete class exercises and turn them in when due.

The school usually sends weekly time table with classroom work, videos, sometimes links to YouTube to watch specific videos, and assignments to work on and turn in on due dates.

Major channel is Google classroom and some times its live ....

Their rules from school are very stringent as I would say they show some consideration for parents some what.

I want a responsible female, organised, soft & well spoken but firm , children lover, patient, committed, Christian, good aura , knowledgeable.

Interested persons should chat me up on whatsapp(08160903487)

(1) (Reply)

Learning Fashion Designing, Pattern Drafting , Make-up,hair-do And Wig- Making / The Nigerian Engineer ( Official Magazine Of The Nigerian Society Of Engineers) / How To Improve & Make Your Page More Visible 4 free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.