Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

President buhari attends Juma'at prayers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President buhari attends Juma'at prayers (57598 Views)

President Buhari Attends Wedding Luncheon Of His Son, Yusuf (Photos) / Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus / Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayer At The New Mosque In Dumurkul, Kastina(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by TUANKU(m): 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
heckymaicon:
The vegetable attends jumaat prayer.

Mannabbq darling daddy.
Vegetable wey dey rule over you. Drink water before dehydration finish you.
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by Chimkizy(m): 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Presi no dey wear nose mask ??
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by Bestchoice4me(m): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
He is only wearing a black socks, muslims don't observe solat with shoes on..
Nbote:
Is dis d new normal? Baba cannot bend forward again b dat ooo... But I don't understand why apart from now using a chair in d mosque everytime he also doesnt remove his shoes
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by azgaad9: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
The chair has nothing to do with equality, or his being the president.
So ask the people of the Reminder [Scriptures - the Taurat (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel)] if you do not know.
Moreover the president is not the only one on chair in the first row... U can recheck...
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by Zchi1052(m): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hmmm....so only the president is allowed to behave different in the house of the Lord
Hmmmm
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by Goalnaldo(m): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
These men where GOATS in their fields.
You will likely argue with number 10 grin

Are you excited to meet these legends?

See my signature.
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by zero911: 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
StagethemTVee:
OP.."the president was seen praying for the peace of the nation".........you saw his prayers in the picture right? SiaSia! grin grin grin. The president never wears mask, has he gotten a vaccine we are not privy to?

check my signature guys..need subs. Thanks
it applies to all the world leaders none wears face mask
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by Angelfrost(m): 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
shocked

Garba Sheu can't breathe in the last picture or he is trying to hold his fart. cheesy

He is wearing an N-95 mask with a respirator, he should be breathing just fine
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by Olarewaju89: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
chii8:
Hmm... but christains can't go to the church abi?

You dey mind them. Hypocrite people everywhere.
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
Please is Buhari on Facebook? if yes, can he read and reply ?. if no he can't, is he an illiterate?. if yes he is an illiterate, why is he President?. if no he is not an illiterate, then why can't he read and write?
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by EncoreTrades(m): 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
Join us to night @beverlyfoundation Instagram and win in our pandemic quiz

Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by Olarewaju89: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
Zchi1052:
Hmmm....so only the president is allowed to behave different in the house of the Lord
Hmmmm

Thank God that you notice that... If it was church, you will be hearing all sorts of shit from nonsense people here.
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by Erickymania: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nbote:
Is dis d new normal? Baba cannot bend forward again b dat ooo... But I don't understand why apart from now using a chair in d mosque everytime he also doesnt remove his shoes

It is allowed to sit on a chair and pray if ur strength can't withstand. He doesn't wear shoe in d mosque, check his legs well
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by Wiseman2y(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
Mr zinzu, coded guy ever livet
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by Xisnin(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
ATAKAM:
God is really merciful.....despite all these wickedness from our leaders they still pray to Him and he spares them........
There is no one on the other side.
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by scriptures01: 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
the reality in the spirit world will shock a lot of people.
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by Ezennwa(m): 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
Please is Buhari on Facebook?
if yes, can he read and reply ?.
if no he can't, is he an illiterate?.
if yes he is an illiterate, why is he President?.
if no he is not an illiterate, then why can't he read and write?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌█████
████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Why did you use Igbo monicker, can't you show your real identity.
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by legitnow: 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
THE NEW BUHARI.

THEY HAVE BRING ANOTHER ONE.

LOOK THAT PICTURE WELL, DOS THAT LOOK LIKE BUHARI TO U?
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by Flowkeyy: 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nbote:
Is dis d new normal? Baba cannot bend forward again b dat ooo... But I don't understand why apart from now using a chair in d mosque everytime he also doesnt remove his shooes

Him d do big boi 4 Allah. Him bank account Don gv am plenty confidence.
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by emmajodeci(m): 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
How is this news now...
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
shocked

Garba Sheu can't breathe in the last picture or he is trying to hold his fart. cheesy

grin grin grin grin

my brother, craze dey ur head I swear grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by Urchman200: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Masha Allah!
Buhari my real niggarrr
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
May Allah give you more wisdom

Amin
u need the wisdom more to make sense.
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by Lilshorecords(m): 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
erutoria:
This man well so?

Lol
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by Lilshorecords(m): 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
MorataFC:
You heard him?
How did you know what he was praying for?

Lmao
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by AbuAeesha: 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nbote:
look well he isn't wearing any shoe but socks
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by castrokins(m): 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
How Did You Know What He Was Praying For?
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by JamisiEwoooo: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Masha Allah!
Buhari my real niggarrr
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
May Allah give you more wisdom

Amin
[/s]
seems I'll be adding you to my recruit soon
Ebenezer2O2O what do you think?
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by AbuAeesha: 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nbote:
look well he isn't wearing any shoe but socks
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by AbuAeesha: 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nbote:
look well he is not wearing any shoe but socks
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by Urchman200: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
The audio president, as thing's stand is obvious their is no president even the vice has been relegated some set's of people are seriously taking the decision of governance on their behalf.
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by ATAKAM: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
Xisnin:

There is no one on the other side.
..There is God...dont join me in this spiritual argument please....
Re: President buhari attends Juma'at prayers by Germi9: 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
is he too big to sit on the floor? God giveth power!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts / Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.