Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:02 AM

The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat (48538 Views)

is etisalat sharing free data ?(screenshot) / Glo Is Now The Cheapest Network With 10/min / Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by bidey: 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2011
WackyJ1:

No one can say MTN is the cheapest. Whether with magic or witchcraft number
o boy u're too funny.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by andyanders: 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2011
HOW DO I POST NEW TOPIC ON NAIRALAND AS A NEW TOPIC?
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by WackyJ1(m): 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2011
andyanders:

Go to the nairaland section i think there is a tutorial there.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by nwangap(f): 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2011
i like the free mins i get from etisalat when people call me. sometime, i may not buy credit to load but i will still have free credit to make calls.for me, thats a big advantage over others!
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by Koikoi(m): 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2011
WackyJ1:

Go to the nairaland section i think there is a tutorial there.

Oga, pls tell the dude how he can post a topic if u know it. the above leads to no nowhere
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by ayoseun552(m): 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2011
For now Airtel is the cheapest,i bought my MTN line #13,500 and i load at least #400 everyday but d charges is too high b4 my frd told me of airtel and now am enjoying my airtel line cos their charged is very low as for my MTN line i don't recharge it anymore.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by poweredcom(m): 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2011
hahaha NA LIE JARE, all na format,
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by krazynaija(m): 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2011
nwangap:

i like the free mins i get from etisalat when people call me. sometime, i may not buy credit to load but i will still have free credit to make calls.for me, thats a big advantage over others!

how u no go like am wen u be woman angry #Jealous
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by supereagle(m): 1:26am On Jan 25, 2011
andyanders:

Simple, just go to the board that is relevant to the topic you have at hand and look for the link NEW TOPIC , click and begin your post there.
Eg if you have a topic that is on sports
Go to sport board
Click New Topic
Then continue
Does that help you.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by Eemah(m): 1:31am On Jan 25, 2011
ruffhandu:

Guy, is this real?

That is the beauty of competition, when the market is saturated, the only yardstick for competition now becomes PRICE.
@least our South African big-boy network have been forced to come down to our level against their wish.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by supereagle(m): 1:38am On Jan 25, 2011
MTN does not love Nigerians, they are ready to milk you dry , but Nigerians continue patronizing them. To be candid , Glo Infinito remains the cheapest, No Network can beat that.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 25, 2011
Abeg how can i get d Magic number stuff, cuz am stocked with MTN unfortunately, Av been using dem for over 6yrs now, Changing deir black as* wuld only be to my disadvantage, Plus I ma use Glo as my 2nd line, Dey seem more consistent dan Etisalat and Airtel, My opinion anyway,
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by passion007: 1:43am On Jan 25, 2011
I am really impressed with the detailed x-raying of telecoms here. actually, i'm on a tight budget and i make few calls daily but will certainly love some extra data, so first thing 2moro i'm buying an etisalat easy cliq line.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by roselynbas(f): 3:29am On Jan 25, 2011
ha! poverty is a disease!
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by ruffhandu: 4:54am On Jan 25, 2011
supereagle:

Simple, just go to the board that is relevant to the topic you have at hand and look for the link NEW TOPIC , click and begin your post there.
Eg if you have a topic that is on sports
Go to sport board
Click New Topic
Then continue
Does that help you.

Can MTN actually give out "unlimited download"? I was on that before they started retricting me to only 3GB. Am managing starcomms for now. MTN has milked me in the past.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by ziccoit: 6:00am On Jan 25, 2011
ETISALAT DAILY ACCESS CHARGE IS NOW N5 NOT N20 AS MANY THOUGHT

Opt in with N5 daily and enjoy calls at only 25 kobo per second from the first second.

* To opt in dial *330*1#
* To opt out dial *330*2#

*Available only on easy cliq to easy cliq calls. Dial *273*mobile-number-you-want-to-call# to check your cliq.
Additional benefits

* free midnight calls
* unlimited SMS
* bonus on incoming calls
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by berrie85: 8:14am On Jan 25, 2011
[color=#006600][/color]MTN is still the best no matter wat, if u doubt it,just check all those shouting airtel this,etisalat that,they also have their MTN lines,
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by MyPeace(f): 8:17am On Jan 25, 2011
ETISALAT all the way!!!!

MTN is just a receiving line for me. throughout Xmas/New yr my MTN reception was very very bad. Thank God for my etisalat . Me i don wise up shaa!!!
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by ruffhandu: 8:28am On Jan 25, 2011
berrie85:

[color=#006600][/color]MTN is still the best no matter wat, if u doubt it,just check all those shouting airtel this,etisalat that,they also have their MTN lines,

I believe they all have MTN lines because they got it first and many of their pals know them by that, but it's expensive and better kept for call reception now.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by delagasky(m): 9:14am On Jan 25, 2011
can some1 correct me if im wrong. . . .
for Airtel, MTN and Glo, the charge is usually different for the first minute of every call made thruout the day and not the first minute of the first call in a day undecided
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by dacool1(m): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2011
na una sabi
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by segunjowo(m): 9:27am On Jan 25, 2011
estatemark:

money miss road :

o
Jodesky:

[
Airtell is cheap. For real!
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by zenus(m): 9:50am On Jan 25, 2011
To me glo infinito remain the best if u use N100 a day.
Etisalat is only good with their 15MB every week.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by CILT: 10:09am On Jan 25, 2011
They are all still expensive.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by Tolulop001(f): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2011
CILT:

They are all still expensive.

HABA! cheesy
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by delagasky(m): 10:22am On Jan 25, 2011
just did the research!!! If ur not using airtel. . . ur on a wroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong thing!!! grin grin grin migrating soonest!!
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by zenus(m): 10:34am On Jan 25, 2011
ziccoit:

ETISALAT DAILY ACCESS CHARGE IS NOW N5 NOT N20 AS MANY THOUGHT

Opt in with N5 daily and enjoy calls at only 25 kobo per second from the first second.

* To opt in dial *330*1#
* To opt out dial *330*2#

*Available only on easy cliq to easy cliq calls. Dial *273*mobile-number-you-want-to-call# to check your cliq.
Additional benefits

* free midnight calls
* unlimited SMS
* bonus on incoming calls

COMFIRM
http://www.etisalat.com.ng/easycliq/easycliq_day.php
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by tolu001: 11:04am On Jan 25, 2011
For the internet, MTN does unlimited download package as cheap as N15k for 30 days at a speed of 256kbps which can be connected up to 15 computers at the same time. I have not said its the cheapest internet package buy that is what I use and I have not seen a better package as long as price and unlimited downloads are concerned

I'm sure you are talking about MTN Hynet which is only available in 3 or 4 cities throughout the country.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by adanny01(m): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2011
op you need to do more maths before concluding. Let me help u.
N100 as a case study on the 3 networks
Etisalat N100 -N20(access charge)= N80 then N15/min will give u 5.3mins

Airtel N100-N36(1st minute)=N64 gives u N12/min totaling 5.3mins

Mtn N100- N30(1st minute)= N70 which gives u N15/min and 4.6mins

Pls judge for your self taking into consideration performance of each network.

The calculation for the cheapest network today in Nigeria goes like this:
Based on #100 air time
Etisalat = 100-20 = 80.
80/15 = 5.3 min on all Ntwk

Airtel 100-36 = 64 +1min
64/12 = 6.3min on all Ntwk

MTN 100-30 = 70+ 1min
70/15 = 5.6mins on MTN Ntwk alone

GLO 100/15 = 6.7mins on All Ntwrk

Based on this, Glo is the best and closely follwed by AIrtel, then Etisalat.

From my understanding of their English (MTN and AIRTEL), every first minute of every call is N30 and N36 resp then it changes. By that, if you are making short calls less than 60 secs 3 times with a N100 u will be charged 30 for each call making u spend N90 for 3mins (MTN). WIth that GLO remains the cheapest followed by ETISALAT then AIRTEL and MTN. Which ever way MTN is the most expensive network in Nigeria because of other networks.

The cheapest rate with MTN 2 MTN is the Voice Top Up with N750 = 60mins @ N12.5/min joined with a bundle of at least N400 = 22mins @ N18/min. To other networks the best u get is the N1500 National Voice Top Up with 85Mins @ N17.6/min all ntworks.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by francko(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2011
Etisalat is still the best any day, Last network to come on board, first to introduce cheap calls across all networks.
No hidden charges like MTN and AIRTEL. Very transparent to subscribers need. Data service better than any other network even those with 3G and 3.5G.
Just acquired 3G license and currently upgrading. Imagine what her data service will be in 3months time if her EDGE is this efficient today.
Check out easy cliq tariff plan. N5 access fee to call at 25k/s all day.
Don't forget that MTN tariff plan is on-net only (within MTN network only). No room for comparison with ETIBABA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anyone Can Withdraw Money Without Knowing Your ATM PIN / Chinese Are Selling Tecno Phones With Built-in Malware In Africa / Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.