Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,849 members, 7,798,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

The War Against Trashion (techno, Infinix, Itel) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The War Against Trashion (techno, Infinix, Itel) (871 Views)

Is This True About Techno, Infinix, Redmi, Vivo Etc / Huawei Y9 2019 Review: Is Tecno, Infinix & Itel In Trouble? / Where To Buy Used Techno, Infinix And Gionee Phones For Wholesales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The War Against Trashion (techno, Infinix, Itel) by pesty100(m): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
The war against Trashion on this forum I think is starting to get misguided, Trashion makes crappy devices with the aim of taking money from us; of that we can all agree on. I think this should be the crux of our crusade. What I see is that the argument is starting to look like a ploy to move more Naomi (Xiaomi) products.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The War Against Trashion (techno, Infinix, Itel) by TheOdd1sOut: 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
pesty100:
The war against Trashion on this forum I think is starting to get misguided, Trashion makes crappy devices with the aim of taking money from us; of that we can all agree on. I think this should be the crux of our crusade. What I see is that the argument is starting to look like a ploy to move more Naomi products.
Lol
The movement is getting corrupted by others

Watch how a honest crusade will be bastardized by Nigerians all about making cash from it. After all, anything that gets to Nigeria gets corrupted. Its what we are good at

1 Like

Re: The War Against Trashion (techno, Infinix, Itel) by pesty100(m): 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:

Lol
The movement is getting corrupted by others
my point exactly
Re: The War Against Trashion (techno, Infinix, Itel) by edoairways: 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
pesty100:
The war against Trashion on this forum I think is starting to get misguided, Trashion makes crappy devices with the aim of taking money from us; of that we can all agree on. I think this should be the crux of our crusade. What I see is that the argument is starting to look like a ploy to move more Naomi products.
Yeah
Re: The War Against Trashion (techno, Infinix, Itel) by Osasnidas(m): 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
Naomi device you say?

Is it a typo?

If not... I just dey laff here grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The War Against Trashion (techno, Infinix, Itel) by edoairways: 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
pesty100:
Correct this

1 Like

Re: The War Against Trashion (techno, Infinix, Itel) by Danielle123: 1:22am On Jun 06, 2020
I bought a tecno phone last year with helio a22 processor for 65k, umidigi a3s with thesame processor goes for 29k. Camon 15 premier with helio p23 processor 95k, umidigi a5 pro with the same processor 43k. My advice don't buy tecno and infinix, buy other brands like nokia, umidigi, xioami. The current tecno phone am using will be my last transion device. My eye don clear.

4 Likes

Re: The War Against Trashion (techno, Infinix, Itel) by pesty100(m): 7:18am On Jun 06, 2020
edoairways:

Correct this
it was intentional
Re: The War Against Trashion (techno, Infinix, Itel) by pesty100(m): 7:20am On Jun 06, 2020
Danielle123:
I bought a tecno phone last year with helio a22 processor for 65k, umidigi a3s with thesame processor goes for 29k. Camon 15 premier with helio p23 processor 95k, umidigi a5 pro with the same processor 43k. My advice don't buy tecno and infinix, buy other brands like nokia, umidigi, xioami. The current tecno phone am using will be my last transion device. My eye don clear.
this brothers and sisters is the essence of our campaign. Am happy your eye has opened

3 Likes

Re: The War Against Trashion (techno, Infinix, Itel) by Blastedholligan: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2020
pesty100:
The war against Trashion on this forum I think is starting to get misguided, Trashion makes crappy devices with the aim of taking money from us; of that we can all agree on. I think this should be the crux of our crusade. What I see is that the argument is starting to look like a ploy to move more Naomi (Xiaomi) products.
lol na wa o. Una still de do this xiaomi and tecno fight?
Re: The War Against Trashion (techno, Infinix, Itel) by Blastedholligan: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2020
Danielle123:
So which one would you port to?
Re: The War Against Trashion (techno, Infinix, Itel) by BABAawoo47: 11:53am On Jun 07, 2020
Danielle123:
camon 15premier is p35 undecided
nd note 7 is g70 at 78k... u also get good camera
Re: The War Against Trashion (techno, Infinix, Itel) by sagieramos(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2020
After pointing out my problem and could'nt provide a solution or a better alternative then what gud hv u done to me?

if i told u that an aircraft run faster than a car, that does'nt mean i'm promoting an aircraft(even if i do), but only stating d fact
Re: The War Against Trashion (techno, Infinix, Itel) by pesty100(m): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
Blastedholligan:
lol na wa o. Una still de do this xiaomi and tecno fight?
it is still happening ooo

(1) (Reply)

Clean Redmi Note 7 Available For Swap / Enough Of Xiaomi Bad Mouthing, My Story And Opinion About Xiaomi. / If you misplace your current phone will you be able to buy another instantly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.