Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence (20711 Views)

Kidnapping: Shehu Sani Advises Living Faith Theological School In Kaduna / Shehu Sani Advises Obaseki: 'Return Not To Egypt Where Thee Art Called Obasek' / Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by ghettokid1(m): 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
Former Senator Shehu Sani:

To end banditry & Herdsmen violence, prez Buhari should delegate a Committee of prominent pure Fulani leaders such as: Prof Jubril Aminu, Bukar Abba Ibrahim, ex-Gov Sule Lamido, Prof Iya Abubakar, Dr Mahmud Tukur & others; they should engage all stakeholders & end the attacks.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1268859528424099846?p=v

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by nzeobi(m): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Engaments is good but dialogue with these bandits didn't start today.
If talking to fulani elders will solve the problem then buhari should lead cos he a fulani too.

21 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by SeverusSnape(m): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
No way. Bubu the mumu can't do that.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by ghettokid1(m): 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
Na today dem begin dey engage them?
I totally disagree with Shehu Sani on this one

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by ghettokid1(m): 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
SeverusSnape:
No way. Bubu the mumu can't do that.
That man is a curse & disgrace to Nigeria.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by tutudesz: 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
The above names listed are either encouraging the attacks in one way or the other, for them to be able to stop it.
Another most PMB appoint them into a committee first before they speak to their people?

7 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by Racoon(m): 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hypocrite! I guess to go negotiate with them again right? Let him send Army(python dancers), Air Force, Anti-Terrorism Squard, Mobile Police Force and even DSS to infiltrate & rout them.Anything short of that is going around in circles.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by Xisnin(m): 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sheu Sanni is wrong.
Those terrorists cannot be reasoned with.
They continue to kill people in Katsina even after receiving billions
in a ceasefire deal.

They want to kill and can only be stopped by being killed first.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by ghettokid1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
Xisnin:
Sheu Sanni is wrong.
Those terrorists cannot be reasoned with.
They continue to kill people in Katsina even after receiving billions
in a ceasefire deal.

They want to kill and can only be stopped by being killed first.
They re indirectly sponsoring the bandits/herdsmen by giving them billions in the name of dialogue

18 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by ghettokid1(m): 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
Fergie001 whayasay?
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by fergie001: 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
Fergie001 whayasay?
I don't support any Committee nonsense.
A Committee that will come with their SAs and another set of SSAs, to gulp the little funds that we have.

If the President cannot settle the problems in his State and Zone, how can he settle the insecurity crisis of over 200million people.

What do the bandits want?
Resource Control, their own State, their own land, their own Country?
What DO they WANT?

Until the Police and Security Operatives begin to shoot at sight....they are wasting their time.

The Governors of Katsina and Zamfara States entered a deal with these bandits and it didn't work.

One Governor in that same Zone even said he was paying them to stop killings.

And now somebody wants a Committee to come and chop...RUBBISH

15 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by Bighead9: 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
Shehu Sani is on point. President Buhari will surely take this advice. He is a President with the heart of Gold. Thats why we Igbo's love him.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by ghettokid1(m): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
fergie001:

I don't support any Committee nonsense.
A Committee that will come with their SAs and another set of SSAs, to gulp the little funds that we have.

If the President cannot settle the problems in his State and Zone, how can he settle the security crisis of over 200million people.

What do the bandits want?
Resource Control, their own State, their own land, their own Country?
What DO they WANT?

Until the Police and Security Operatives begin to shoot at sight....they are wasting their time.

The Governors of Katsina and Zamfara States entered a deal with these bandits and it didn't work.

One Governor in that same Zone even said he was paying them to stop killings.

And now somebody wants a Committee to come and chop...RUBBISH
Thank you joor, Shehu Sani no make sense here at all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by JamisiEwoooo: 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:
Shehu Sani is on point. President Buhari will surely take this advice. He is a President with the heart of Gold. Thats why we Igbo's love him.
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by ghettokid1(m): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
Bighead9:
[s]Shehu Sani is on point. President Buhari will surely take this advice. He is a President with the heart of Gold. Thats why we Igbo's love him.[/s]
bighead

26 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by Bighead9: 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
ghettokid1:

bighead

Why are you harassing me, is it a crime to be Igbo?

Nna, leave me alone.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by ghettokid1(m): 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
Bighead9:

1. Why are you harassing me,
2. is it a crime to be Igbo
?

3. Nna, leave me alone.
1. I did not haras nor insult you, I only called you by your name.
2. You are a fake Igbo.
3. I'm not holding you.

16 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by ghettokid1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
BREAKING: I have seen it all - Musa says after seeing this at the gate

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by Bighead9: 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
ghettokid1:

1. I did not haras nor insult you, I only called you by your name.
2. You are a fake Igbo.
3. I'm not holding you.

Biko, hapum aka oo.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by JamisiEwoooo: 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:

Biko, hapum aka oo.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by History555: 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Bighead9:

Why are you harassing me, is it a crime to be Igbo?

Nna, leave me alone.

Igbo obsession disorder + inferiority complex =bighead9

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by ghettokid1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
Bighead9:

Biko, hapum aka oo.
See me see trouble, E jim gi aka?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by BeerParlour: 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
Na today dem begin dey engage them?
I totally disagree with Shehu Sani on this one
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11672903_governorwithbandit_jpeg_jpeg5825920029b97f9b540ee4615fc25423

2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by fergie001: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
Fergie001 what are you doing here since?
Hahahaha.....my subscription got exhausted...just topped it.
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by ghettokid1(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
History555:

Igbo obsession disorder + inferiority complex =bighead9

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by ghettokid1(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
fergie001:
Hahahaha.....my subscription got exhausted...just topped it.
I for say o
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by ghettokid1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
JamisiEwoooo:
[i][/i]
I no even know who tf wey dey teach bighead Igbo

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by Belaashoorey(m): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
That's a nice Advice
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence by elemureh: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
this one just tire me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With African Diplomatic Corps Members (Pics / Buhari Moves To Close Unessential Nigerian Foreign Missions / INEC Can Not Conduct Kogi And Bayelsa Elections: Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.