Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

The Best Way To Apply For Any Grant And Get Effective Result. (photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Way To Apply For Any Grant And Get Effective Result. (photo) (1612 Views)

Get Effective Result With The Best SEO Digital Marketing Company In Delhi / Compare Nigeria's Naira To Other African currencie and Be Shocked At The Result. / How To Apply For A Tax Identification Number (TIN) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Apply For Any Grant And Get Effective Result. (photo) by globalbuzz(m): 12:18am On Jun 06, 2020
Hello reader, my name is Esther and I'll be shairing a few tips on how to apply successfully for any Government or NGO Grant with effective results. In this Article I'll also be revealing an ongoing Grant programme and a screenshot proof of my credit alert. While some of your personal funding can come from gifts and donations, grants are another vital source of project funding. In 2015, foundations globally awarded more than NGN158 billion in grants, and charitable giving has been on an upward trend for several years.

While the grant application processes of some foundations and NGO's are relatively simple, others may have a much longer and more complicated procedure. In order to make the best use of your time and get the most funding for your nonprofit purpose, it’s important to follow the right steps and thoroughly complete all the required application documents. By following the steps below, you’ll ensure that you are only applying for the right grants and have the best chance of receiving the grant money.

1. Search for Grants That Fit Your Nonprofit Organization

2. Review the Requirements for the Grant

3. Write a Tailored story for Each Grant - Much like applying for a job, each grant opportunity worth applying for deserves a nice request description. Your story needs to contain your need and use of the grant. This will better explain your intention to any facilitator reviewing your application.

4. Cross-check Your Application, Then Submit - Make sure that you’ve followed all of the requirements and that the written content of your application is not only complete but without error.

If you follow the above mentioned steps, you'll be sure to get the same result I got. So to wrap it up, I want to share a reliable Grant programme that I applied for earlier in the month of May.

----What you need to know----

SOLOGRANT is currently assisting individuals with small Grant ranging from a minimum of NGN100,000 to NGN500,000 only as part of covid-19 relief fund.
Application portal -- https://www.sologrant.com

SOLOGRANT relief fund supports the needs of entrepreneurs and less privileged individuals. SOLOGRANT accepts applications in English language Across Nigeria using online, text and mobile applications.

They respond to applications within 24 hours of submission. Currently, their application is no longer free as an upfront application fee of NGN1,000 is required to successfully submit your application information. It's rumored that the fee was set to reduce the number of people applying for the Grant.

Once a grant application is approved, funds can be wired within 24 hours to 10 business days to the specific bank account provided on the application form, dependent on your Grant need description. According to my own experience, it took approximately 2 weeks before I was credited to my bank account.

To Apply today, go to http://www.sologrant.com

If you need my help to write a brief story for your grant application, kindly drop your WhatsApp contact here >> click https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2ZKzqP8I9it9QS0YZxEkIGIfSINmzbo-QnoCFY8-IkszMgQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: The Best Way To Apply For Any Grant And Get Effective Result. (photo) by timitayo77: 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: The Best Way To Apply For Any Grant And Get Effective Result. (photo) by Babatunde97: 9:09am On Jun 07, 2020
Number filled on google form

Hopefully u would attend to me
Re: The Best Way To Apply For Any Grant And Get Effective Result. (photo) by omoruyivictory(m): 9:36am On Jun 07, 2020
globalbuzz:
Hello reader, my name is Esther and I'll be shairing a few tips on how to apply successfully for any Government or NGO Grant with effective results. In this Article I'll also be revealing an ongoing Grant programme and a screenshot proof of my credit alert. While some of your personal funding can come from gifts and donations, grants are another vital source of project funding. In 2015, foundations globally awarded more than NGN158 billion in grants, and charitable giving has been on an upward trend for several years.

While the grant application processes of some foundations and NGO's are relatively simple, others may have a much longer and more complicated procedure. In order to make the best use of your time and get the most funding for your nonprofit purpose, it’s important to follow the right steps and thoroughly complete all the required application documents. By following the steps below, you’ll ensure that you are only applying for the right grants and have the best chance of receiving the grant money.

1. Search for Grants That Fit Your Nonprofit Organization

2. Review the Requirements for the Grant

3. Write a Tailored story for Each Grant - Much like applying for a job, each grant opportunity worth applying for deserves a nice request description. Your story needs to contain your need and use of the grant. This will better explain your intention to any facilitator reviewing your application.

4. Cross-check Your Application, Then Submit - Make sure that you’ve followed all of the requirements and that the written content of your application is not only complete but without error.

If you follow the above mentioned steps, you'll be sure to get the same result I got. So to wrap it up, I want to share a reliable Grant programme that I applied for earlier in the month of May.

----What you need to know----

SOLOGRANT is currently assisting individuals with small Grant ranging from a minimum of NGN100,000 to NGN500,000 only as part of covid-19 relief fund.
Application portal -- https://www.sologrant.com

SOLOGRANT relief fund supports the needs of entrepreneurs and less privileged individuals. SOLOGRANT accepts applications in English language Across Nigeria using online, text and mobile applications.

They respond to applications within 24 hours of submission. Currently, their application is no longer free as an upfront application fee of NGN1,000 is required to successfully submit your application information. It's rumored that the fee was set to reduce the number of people applying for the Grant.

Once a grant application is approved, funds can be wired within 24 hours to 10 business days to the specific bank account provided on the application form, dependent on your Grant need description. According to my own experience, it took approximately 2 weeks before I was credited to my bank account.

To Apply today, go to http://www.sologrant.com

If you need my help to write a brief story for your grant application, kindly drop your WhatsApp contact here >> click https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2ZKzqP8I9it9QS0YZxEkIGIfSINmzbo-QnoCFY8-IkszMgQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Screenshot of payment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Apply For Any Grant And Get Effective Result. (photo) by globalbuzz(m): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ok chat me on Whatsapp, 08083270293
Babatunde97:
Number filled on google form

Hopefully u would attend to me
Re: The Best Way To Apply For Any Grant And Get Effective Result. (photo) by afeemicky: 12:54am On Jun 08, 2020
Solo grant using Gmail :what will it cost a company given out grant to have a personalize email
Solo grant without physical address
Solo grant collecting N1000 for application biko for what
If u r applying thread carefully this is their season

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Apply For Any Grant And Get Effective Result. (photo) by globalbuzz(m): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: The Best Way To Apply For Any Grant And Get Effective Result. (photo) by bimbax: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
afeemicky:
Solo grant using Gmail :what will it cost a company given out grant to have a personalize email
Solo grant without physical address
Solo grant collecting N1000 for application biko for what
If u r applying thread carefully this is their season

Hmmmmmmmmmmm!

This is really their season. But some people won't hear. Solo....gra gra
Re: The Best Way To Apply For Any Grant And Get Effective Result. (photo) by Tolani0167(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Scam alert, scam alert. This guys re thieves pls no one should fall for this.
Re: The Best Way To Apply For Any Grant And Get Effective Result. (photo) by Goddys(m): 10:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
scam scam scam. Never waste your 1000 naira to this scammer. It's even better to use the 1000 naira and subscribe for data and consume it all on xvideos than waste it on this scammer.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Daily Sales On Clickbank With A Unique Software / Company In China / Cnf Muscat Oman Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.