Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy - Celebrities (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy (90722 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Modarun(m): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
Miraj22:

Hotel California is even my most favorite song lipsrsealed embarassed
google is ur friend.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2020
An Eye Opener
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by berbs: 8:34am On Dec 18, 2020
Miraj22:

Hotel California is even my most favorite song lipsrsealed embarassed

Same here. They wanna spoil my childhood days for me.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Godnewz: 4:52pm On Mar 08
Lol
Sewgon79:

This part you said and I quote:
I believe you must have experienced hostility from strangers, people you never knew from Adam during this phase, you usually have this feeling of being followed around or under a surveillance all the time. You find it hard to trust people around you because of this.

That is it. Do you know what it felt like when you travelled as far as outside Nigeria, Senegal and Guinea. People that I didn't know will start behaving one kind.

It got to some stage I was behaving reckless thinking if I to die then so be it. Police came to the community I stay in Senegal, they arrest everyone in place I was sleeping and when they open the blanket I use in covering my body. They started laughing and left. They didn't arrest me.

Same thing in Guinea, I was arrested by Interpol on hint about international fraud, after so much of interrogation, I was the only one realised among the 3 arrested. What people told me is that, once you entered the interpol headquarters in that country, no way. I was released and the interpol officer pay for my transport and feeding. The Yoruba Community in that country start calling me EJI O GBE, it is sort of voodoo word for IFA oracle.

So on I can't count.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.