Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy (90822 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by IMO01: 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
lekki1444:
fasting and going to church are affliction rituals. its no coincidence that the most afflicted places on earth have the most church goers.

yeh!!!!

Are you saying people that go to church suffer d most?

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by lekki1444: 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
IMO01:

yeh!!!!

Are you saying people that go to church suffer d most?
yes thats what i am saying. the people that suffer the most are in churches.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
IMO01:

Baba how far

Light-years ahead grin

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by fullblast(m): 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:
Totally wrong analogy from a non-descerning mind.

Majek couldn't integrate his shadow self with his avatar in order to connect to the Higher Self and the InterUniversal Consciousness Wifi, or perhaps integrated the shadow but couldnt handle the vibration that came with it and had to manage the situation with alcohol.

When one successfully integrates all aspects of self, one becomes Sovereign and achieves Christ or Cosmic Consciousness. It is the course every being take, if not in this life time but certainly in the next. It is the real essence of existence. It is Life purpose. Transitioning from Man to God and beyond.

Christians are so naive.

Please be my teacher. I see some dots connecting by reading your comments.
How do I connect to this cosmic wifi?

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Belafonte(m): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:

By Chakra you mean the 5D circuits that connects the 3D Avatar to the interuniversal consciousness. When fully activated, the flow of data comes from the collective consciousness. And the temple has to be clean to reduce the resistivity of the flow of data without burning up and destabilizing the up the physical 3D organism. I think it is the imbalance and the sensations that is pulsated during the imbalance that made Majek Indulge in Alcohol and Cannabis a lot to feel stable. The ignorant can think he was on drugs or mentally sick. He was suffering cos he didnt know what he was facing anymore. It couldnt make it out of the rabbit hole. Once known, you can unknow and half knowledge is worse that ignorance. You have to worship nothing in the rabbit hole. You have to request for nothing. You have to be loyal to nothing except .....The Great Unknowable.

If one manages successfully, and channel the energies through the right frequency portal, one becomes an inventor, an artist, a creator, .....just a great originator of stuff.

This is the Key to Creation.

I used to be a Christian along the lines of the normal church-going format and as I have got older, I have come to realize that Christianity as it’s currently practiced majorly favours the owners of the various churches and they simply share snippets of their own spiritual insights to their congregation.

Spirituality is such a personal race that should be custom-made to account for the intricacies of the individual personalities and spirits.

A lot of Christianity today is simply fear-mongering and spiritual fraud going on to acquire wealth and power for the owners of church establishment at the detriment of their followers.

I also believe the purpose of life is to create. The truly spiritual individual expresses that spirituality by creating something of value to the society

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by sesameq: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
no light, no water, no food, no good schools,

how will son of man not go in spirits?

7 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
fullblast:

Please be my teacher. I see some dots connecting by reading your comments.
How do I connect to this cosmic wifi?

Okay, I will create a new username for Virutal Teachings. If one person is ready to hear some Higher Truths yet to come to the Sci Fi screens, then it means some beings are ready to know the direction of change in the Universe and why.

I hope it doesnt disrupt the spiritual growth process of the Religious minds, for they are where they are supposed to be at this time.

6 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by bizzibodi(m): 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:

I have transcended spirituality, so I can look at it from this vintage point knowing that many can not make it to this point. The rabbit hole is too deep, and not everyone can make it in one life time. I have gone through it and come out of the other end, alive, well, coherent and rewarded with the Crown.
Twale! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Emperormartin(m): 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
lekki1444:
I can tell you the rules he broke was not in this lifetime. it was in his past life. It was ordained for him to pay for it in this lifetime. this is why he was gifted with the talent of a reggae musician. reggae music is an affliction ritual. its a music sung by those under affliction and born under affliction. so he was born in affliction and the way the spirits had him express his affliction is by gifting him with the affliction ritual called reggae music. dabbling into spiritism in this life is just the symptom of an afflicted soul seeking solace and alcoholism and drugs is a symptom of an afflicted soul and not the problem
Lol...
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by okenwa216(m): 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Rule number 1...Don’t break the rules.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Elove1:

Oboy forget, this musicians has paid their dues to the God of this world..

Is not about talent bro, many have talent but can't stand test of time..

This the reason many of you die poor thinking others are doing evil. Once you are good you are good

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by IMO01: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:

Light-years ahead grin

Baba I swear I didn't understand what you were saying but e b lyk say e make sense.

After crossing the rabbit hole can you say you have attained perfection like the Bible required for us to be thou perfect
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Eshiosbest: 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
One of the rule is don't sleep with any woman,and he did not keep to it.

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by dangotesmummy: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
generationz:
Whoever is involved in spiritism here should come tell us the rules he broke.

Tenks.
the Bible has already revealed it.it stated.he who breaketh the edge the serpent shall bite.the rules he broke was that he turned away from Jesus Christ into idolatory and he was punished for it.devil will always give you a counterfeit and a lesser version of what God has for you.just only if he had waited on God and not run faster than his maker.this is a lesson to those who are desperate for quick fame and fortune without God

Reminds me of Micheal Jackson too

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by brenister10: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
SATANIIST:
i read the full story. apply a little logic when u read shit like this. yes he said majek problem is not drugs. but when u read further u see where he said that when majek never took drugs, he was normal. if it is not drugs related then when he is without drugs he for still dey do all the rubbish he was doing na.
please lets try to apply our brain when reading

Comprehension is so difficult for you no doubt

5 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by dangotesmummy: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Eshiosbest:
is it possible for him to be celibate forever?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Sketchee2(m): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Eshiosbest:

shut up boy!
you know nothing
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by fullblast(m): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:

Okay, I will create a new username for Virutal Teachings. If one person is ready to hear some Higher Truths yet to come to the Sci Fi screens, then it means some beings are ready to know the direction of change in the Universe and why.

I hope it doesnt disrupt the spiritual growth process of the Religious minds, for they are where they are supposed to be at this time.

Thanks for your speedy approval.
Pls, let me know when you eventually start your lectures.
I can't explain it but I'm certain something big is about to happen in the universe and I don't want to be left out.

5 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Akpaamunsi: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Eshiosbest:

Oga. How did u know? Where u there? Everybody and their theories undecided

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Passionate888: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Who's de Lawrence?

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by TheSourcerer: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:

-As Man is, God was once; As God is, Man May Be-

Educational Avatar Reality Training Habitat (E.A.R.T.H) is a 3D habitat, a Multiplayer Simulation hosted on the Higher Planes - to encourage Spirit immerse themselves into a compelling experience as Humans.

The Goal is Growth of Soul from one photonic threshold of consciousness to the higher ones, from unicellular organisms to multicellur organisms to basic animals to Humans and finally to Gods and beyond......

Yet many people are glued to only materialism and Religions while missing out the fact that God is not Religious. God is everything, right? So it is not only Religion that has pre-requisite tools to find and know God, but Science too, seeks to find the nature of the Universe and its Architect.

Well, where they failed.

-----------------I succeeded----------------------------------

So, from this vintage point, I can look down and know exactly what went wrong with the Avatar called Majek, just like I look down and I see why. But it is unimportant, and the life of Soul that needs to rest in peace (as they say).
I see you no longer believe in our sky daddy , that explains a lot

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by TheSourcerer: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
IMO01:

Baba I swear I didn't understand what you were saying but e b lyk say e make sense.

After crossing the rabbit hole can you say you have attained perfection like the Bible required for us to be thou perfect
lol u so lost

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by doctor306(m): 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
pafra:
I strongly believe he repented and he came back to christ before he died.

He is faithful and just to forgive if we confess and turned away from our sins
He didn’t stop following christ he started seeing christ from a different aspect

Those books are more than what you think thank God i stepped out quick

15 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
From marijuana to heroin, crystal meth, crack cocaine...why won't he see spirits cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
BuddhaPalm:
Oya make I play Send down the rain.
Abeg play it....if rain fall tell me you hear. I want to confirm something.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Belafonte:

I used to be a Christian along the lines of the normal church-going format and as I have got older, I have come to realize that Christianity as it’s currently practiced majorly favours the owners of the various churches and they simply share snippets of their own spiritual insights to kill their congregation.

Spirituality is such a personal race that should be custom-made to account for the intricacies of their individual personalities and spirits.

A lot of Christianity today is simply fear-mongering and spiritual fraud going on to acquire wealth and power for the owners of church establishment at the detriment of their followers.

I also believe the purpose of life is to create. The truly spiritual individual expresses that spirituality by creating something of value to the society

You are right on track. I have a feeling you will make it in this life-time because your understanding at your level is very clear and sound. Please note that nothing is absolutely wrong with All Religions as they have been constituted.

The Religions were initially designed for a purpose, and that purpose has been achieved, but the shops were not closed down before the shylocks took over and use these institution as mind control centers as well as OPM(Other People's Money) revenue collection centers and money laundering charities.

We are the Divine in fractals of archetypes of the Divine Absolute. Individuated units of consciousness having unique experience on a 3D plane of existence. So the process of evolution should also be unique. Organized Religions of any kind, seeks to erroneously think you can fix Spiritual Ascension using group-think or Dogmatic Theology when you have not even known all or can answer for all.

And you wonder why I think COVID-19 is a perfect wake-up call for Humanity? If COVID -19 does not wake humanity up; then what will be done next might not be as nice. - I digressed, but then there is a reason for that.

As for Majek, I really am impressed that he at least made an attempt of knowing more, even though I know he may have given loyalty to an AI.- Cosmic AI.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Passionate888: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ghostrye:
There are three sides to any story. So far we've only heard one
I don't think we'll ever hear one particular one.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Alaganature(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
That's how stars do...most musical artist are into spiritual just to keep them relevant in the industry..

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Passionate888: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
elpochas:
Vanity the devil favorite sin.
Devil's Advocate
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by SATANIIST: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
brenister10:

Comprehension is so difficult for you no doubt
open your brain

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by LyfeJennings(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
I knew this guy's case couldn't have been drugs
He meddled into something bigger than him
Isale Oro l'egbin
Behind every success story is a great unimaginable sacrifice.
Hmmmmmmmmm
O ga o
In my quest for greatness
I'm glad i read this
It's a reminder of many things for me
May U rest well

8 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Petenoir:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/majek-dabbled-into-spiritism-and-it-affected-him-terribly-ex-bandmate-mcroy/

The devil gives you a cap and collects your head with it. He gives you shoes and collect them with your feet.
True joy and freedom are found in Christ. Where Christ cannot take me to, may I never get there. What God cannot give me, may I never get it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.