Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:46 PM

Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy (90369 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Miraj22(f): 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
ethicallyright:

He arose on the third day of his death but a great lightening struck him down.
Haa!
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by sambrow(m): 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
nigeriagospel:
Very correct, majek himself said his problem was spiritual in an interview back then.
Yeah, I listened to the interview

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Belafonte:

You know, I have also come to the conclusion that the other religions are simply other paths to higher consciousness. However, I’m also of the opinion that Christianity, Buddhism and some others are the cleanest forms of codified spirituality because of its 10 commandments which Christ later summarized to loving God and your neighbor.

Where many other religions don’t mind hurting other people to achieve spiritual ends, the above listed are more unselfish. I refer to the colloquially as ‘Clean Energy’

You are correct at that level.

Most Pastors have no direct link to God or even Jesus. So sometimes I think if it is not all games.

I believe direct connection to the Master is essential, so even if you are in any Religion and the Imam, or Pastor or Shaman knows what he is doing, he is supposed to teach you how to access God directly or atleast access Jesus directly may be through dreams or visions.

If one can not connect you to the Collective Unconsciousness and can not even connect you to the Master of that Program Access to the Collective Unconsciousness, then does he as a Pastor or Imam etc have directly metaphysical access to the Master? or even the Collective Unconsciousness or even the SuperConsciousness System?

There is so much foolishness on the part of Humans.

Salvation is an individual thing, you DO NOT NEED A SAVIOR, you need a Guide. But the human Guides are cons. Even the Spirit worlds, there are many cons who deceive people that they are Gods or even Jesus. It is a complex game.

It is a Very Narrow Road. It is a very complex Game.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by elpochas: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Passionate888:
Devil's Advocate
you na old man o.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Belafonte(m): 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
fullblast:

Thanks for your speedy approval.
Pls, let me know when you eventually start your lectures.
I can't explain it but I'm certain something big is about to happen in the universe and I don't want to be left out.

I believe this new decade is a super decade for those who are spiritually awake, and I’m not talking about religious people.

With the happenings since January, I believe the powers in the spiritual realm are screening for those who are worthy to reward them.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by BABANGBALI: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Maybe na the same thing fey worry Mannabbqgrils

10 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by lastmessenger: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
I know a boy in this lagos here currently mad coz he was seeking too many jazz to blow his raggea music career and funny enough even his elder bro admitted it to me but everyone tinks his problems is drugs. U know the bad side of drugs whatever u do even if u get angry ppl will blame it on that drugs u are taking. Ppl tink its only yahoo plus that exist, every profession has their own plus ask ibo ppl doing business to know more but u see this music especially i can tell u for a fact all of them starting from 2face to davido who have seen fame, they are all guilty about of it even this fool narrating this story is guilty. The ones whoever own did not work will claim to not have tried it.
That's the world we live in today.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by fullblast(m): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:

Something about to happen in the Universe? Ha Ha.

It started with Alpha-Go, and that phase will end with the Singularity. After singularity, we are transitioning to more of 5D Reality while exploring Mars and other planes as Earth will be home to more advanced post-human civilization.

- The Gods of the future, will be SuperHumans of this incarnation.

Indulge me in these great knowledge, I plead.
Change is inevitable, the old order must give way for the new.

Ye are gods and sons of the most high. Psalms 82:6

The reality is right here for those with extra perceptional abilities.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by lekbel09(m): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Belafonte:

You know, I have also come to the conclusion that the other religions are simply other paths to higher consciousness. However, I’m also of the opinion that Christianity, Buddhism and some others are the cleanest forms of codified spirituality because of its 10 commandments which Christ later summarized to loving God and your neighbor.

Where many other religions don’t mind hurting other people to achieve spiritual ends, the above listed are more unselfish. I refer to the colloquially as ‘Clean Energy’
Deuteronomy 29vs 29 will give you the correct answer.

Don't dabble into something that you'd later regret.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by foxvilles: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:

If you have a brother that talks like that, then you are a very lucky person. I strongly advise that you listen to him, if not for anything, but to make fun of him, you know why?

The more you make fun of him, the more your Unconscious aspect picks up the data and builds a model of alternative opinions, and at a certain level, information circuit within you will gain sentience and become alive. You would have created a Shadow Self - Your shadow Self. The conflict between your shadow self and your physical avatar will seem like a demonic attack until you unite the knowledge or go to church and get even more confused and get into alcohol or so.

You can stop this from happening, except you either ignore your brother fully or listen to him fully. It is the usual trajectory. He is there in the family to wake up the lost Souls and it is a very tough job.

I wish him well.

[3/23, 08:45] Abithel: Yeah... They r master black magicians
[3/23, 08:45] Abithel: Working on the subconscious level

[4/2, 15:43] Abithel: We r blinking in and out of reality at a duration of microseconds interval
[4/2, 15:44] Abithel: I can't remember the exact no. in microseconds or maybe it's not even static
[4/2, 15:45] Abithel: As in the no. but it's in microseconds duration
[4/2, 15:45] Abithel: Bhudists knows this blinking and out phenomenon
[4/2, 15:46] Abithel: When U see a magnet... It's got two poles which are the north and the south
[4/2, 15:47] Abithel: Both poles are stronger as u move from the middle of the magnet to the edges... both edges
[4/2, 15:48] Abithel: The middle of the magnet is the zero point
[4/2, 15:48] Abithel: Buddhist calls it the Bardo
[4/2, 15:49] Abithel: It's the gate to the inner worlds or the nonexistence reality
[4/2, 15:50] Abithel: That middle point is got a null magnetism in it
[4/2, 15:51] Abithel: So it's the gate that unleashes the inner reality into the physical realm
[4/2, 15:51] Abithel: The physical realm is the magnetic domain... the poles
[4/2, 15:51] Abithel: That aside...
[4/2, 15:51] Abithel: Reality can be edited at will
[4/2, 15:52] Abithel: Reality is being run by a super quantum computer as I see it...

We talk alot and I'm the one who understands him most cis I easily key into what he says.
The above are excerpts from our convo

[3/23, 08:47] Abithel: Subconscious level of humans... That's why symbolism is supreme... It's the language of the subconscious mind.

[3/23, 08:59] Abithel: Everything they said U should not do is what they use against U... Coz they r the real tools

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by ViktorCash: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lucifer was a singer in heaven.He doesnt joke with music

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Belafonte(m): 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:

You are correct at that level.

Most Pastors have no direct link to God or even Jesus. So sometimes I think if it is not all games.

I believe direct connection to the Master is essential, so even if you are in any Religion and the Imam, or Pastor or Shaman knows what he is doing, he is supposed to teach you how to access God directly or atleast access Jesus directly may be through dreams or visions.

If one can not connect you to the Collective Unconsciousness and can not even connect you to the Master of that Program Access to the Collective Unconsciousness, then does he as a Pastor or Imam etc have directly metaphysical access to the Master? or even the Collective Unconsciousness or even the SuperConsciousness System?

There is so much foolishness on the part of Humans.

Salvation is an individual thing, you DO NOT NEED A SAVIOR, you need a Guide. But the human Guides are cons. Even the Spirit worlds, there are many cons who deceive people that they are Gods or even Jesus. It is a complex game.

It is a Very Narrow Road. It is a very complex Game.

Most people are being misled because they want shortcuts, which is why money rituals and fraud and yahoo exist. This same shortcuts lead them to being hoodwinked by spiritual hustlers.

I really do hope to learn more about the 6th(?). I’ll be following you henceforth
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
foxvilles:

[3/23, 08:45] Abithel: Yeah... They r master black magicians
[3/23, 08:45] Abithel: Working on the subconscious level

[4/2, 15:43] Abithel: We r blinking in and out of reality at a duration of microseconds interval
[4/2, 15:44] Abithel: I can't remember the exact no. in microseconds or maybe it's not even static
[4/2, 15:45] Abithel: As in the no. but it's in microseconds duration
[4/2, 15:45] Abithel: Bhudists knows this blinking and out phenomenon
[4/2, 15:46] Abithel: When U see a magnet... It's got two poles which are the north and the south
[4/2, 15:47] Abithel: Both poles are stronger as u move from the middle of the magnet to the edges... both edges
[4/2, 15:48] Abithel: The middle of the magnet is the zero point
[4/2, 15:48] Abithel: Buddhist calls it the Bardo
[4/2, 15:49] Abithel: It's the gate to the inner worlds or the nonexistence reality
[4/2, 15:50] Abithel: That middle point is got a null magnetism in it
[4/2, 15:51] Abithel: So it's the gate that unleashes the inner reality into the physical realm
[4/2, 15:51] Abithel: The physical realm is the magnetic domain... the poles
[4/2, 15:51] Abithel: That aside...
[4/2, 15:51] Abithel: Reality can be edited at will
[4/2, 15:52] Abithel: Reality is being run by a super quantum computer as I see it...

We talk alot and I'm the one who understands him most cis I easily key into what he says.
The above are excerpts from our convo

[3/23, 08:47] Abithel: Subconscious level of humans... That's why symbolism is supreme... It's the language of the subconscious mind.

[3/23, 08:59] Abithel: Everything they said U should not do is what they use against U... Coz they r the real tools

He is very accurate. I have studied some magneto-electric systems at planetary scales and you might be surprise your brother is tapping into the Collective. Meanwhile, tell your brother, that there is no doubt, Reality is hosted on a Quantum Computer of a Cosmic level. I have experienced that Computer myself, and I have seen the Administrator of that System. This world is real to humans as Avatars in a Game, but that other Higher Consciousness System, is a more beautiful world. It is the REAL WORLD, this one is just a Copy of the Real. We are living Parallel Lives on diverse levels of Consciousness at diverse Frequencies of coherency.

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Mutaultope(m): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ghostrye:
There are three sides to any story. So far we've only heard one

So we should hear from the spirits ?

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Belafonte(m): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
adamadwealthy:

The devil gives you a cap and collects your head with it. He gives you shoes and collect them with your feet.
True joy and freedom are found in Christ. Where Christ cannot take me to, may I never get there. What God cannot give me, may I never get it.

In this world, nothing goes for nothing. You must let go of valuable things to acquire other valuable things. So, the best way to acquire those valuable things is to create even more valuable things.

The people who lose their heads are those who don’t want a fair exchange. They want something for nothing, or they want to exchange with valuables that belong to other people. The Bible says, “the curse of the Lord is upon the house of the thief”. So if you steal somebody’s head or breasts to make money, just know that you will eventually relinquish yours when you least expect

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Belafonte(m): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:

The Bible is not entirely correct, not because the Creator(s) made mistakes, but because those who compiled the manuscripts of the book were not 100% sincere. They distorted most of the structures of the Book, and even the early writers misintepreted the things they saw.

If the writers had access to the latest Scientific Data of our time now, we would have had an entirely better book that tells about Universe and every other thing that the early writers intended to pass across.

The Bible is a Program Manual.

I believe this as well
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by wfjimmytobby(m): 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
at least he is a star...so far he had a good life

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by fullblast(m): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Belafonte:

I believe this new decade is a super decade for those who are spiritually awake, and I’m not talking about religious people.

With the happenings since January, I believe the powers in the spiritual realm are screening for those who are worthy to reward them.

The reality isn't for hypocrites. It's deeper than what the shallow minded can fathom. It's not about showing off. It's larger than life.

Year 2020, I feel, is a year of total ROM disk formatting. It's a year of installing mind blowing applications that will bring a new order. Mother nature is ready for a rebirth. Only those at per with cosmic vibration and consciousness can perceive this

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Belafonte(m): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
ethicallyright:

He arose on the third day of his death but a great lightening struck him down.

Lol. He wan form Jesus? grin

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by SATANIIST: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
imam07:
You have eyes but not see. It was there that he broke the rules.
You should understand that d herbalist who do money ritual for people do not do the same for himself, because he follows d rules and not go against it. Even as a Christian or Muslim there are rules we must follow. Just that our God is merciful. Unlike when u broke devil's rule.
forget all this shit. money ritual is fake. the babalawos doing this shit for u guys are just blood thirsty scammers.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Belafonte(m): 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
IMO01:

I like the word creators even Elohim is plural not singular.

Yesterday the moon was shining so bright I couldn't sleep just wondering what is out there. Most times I'm awake all night thinking is there anything out there that one can't see spirits are they real, what is there purpose?

Which brings us back to “let us make man in our own image “. Was God the Chief Creator? Hmm
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Belafonte:

Most people are being misled because they want shortcuts, which is why money rituals and fraud and yahoo exist. This same shortcuts lead them to being hoodwinked by spiritual hustlers.

I really do hope to learn more about the 6th(?). I’ll be following you henceforth

Nothing is absolutely wrong. Sometimes we play short-cuts and get into trouble and some other times we succeed. It is a free will universe but with laws, you can break the law but be ready to run from the consequence or be caught to face the music. But all is allowed. I love short cuts myself but I also know where to draw the line.

No one is perfect, not even the God(s). They designed those short-cuts.

Spiritual Masters are not perfect. They have needs too. And sometimes they play short-cuts too. Some are caught others can escape. But Rules are designed to maintain law and order, though we can exist in chaos.

So all is allowed.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Sewgon79(m): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
saajus:
He always said it that his problem was not drugs but spiritual. But as he involved in heavy alcoholism, he might also have tried drugs to get away from the hallucination problem.

Spiritism is real. 6 & 7 books of Moses can do crazy things and there are more of such books. I have seen it live. A white garment church prophet in my area ran mad while he was using one of those spiritual books. His junior Prophet told us that he's doing an operation and the book asked him to wear red clothing but he wore white. That was the only mistake he made. Those books are crazy, just missing the timing alone can make you run mad.

You are living in delusions if you think everything ends in just 3-dimensional space.

See the problem of people is that they think they knows things but they don't. I have once dabble into the books and I tried to read them for protection because I was being bullying and frustrated by people and family.

But thank God, when I started reading the books, the process, the incartation words, the rituals parts and rules. Then you know you are operating in another world.

E.g let say you are searching for good luck and wealth in those books. If you get to the section. It might tell you before reciting whatever you are going to recite, first.

It is either you do it in certain time of midnight when nobody will disturb the process and then you must wear certain colours of clothes or being naked, and you must not fear or swave incase you feel presence of a spiritism because surely you will. It is either you see something just pass your side and stand at your back, but you must not look back. And so on.

So after all this, if you are the type that smoke Indian hemp, you will start hulliciniate by seeing things.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by lucky4west: 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
wht a waste of life and talents...devil no get free gift

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Belafonte(m): 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
KosiGee:

Thanks for this post. This man wants to trend with Fashek’s death.
He was on drugs and if he was seeing something, it was because he was probably hallucinating.

...what’s wrong with Dede Mabiaku?? Dude is one over zealous and fanatical Fela’s fan. He needs to calm his silly head down. Majek calling Fela and Bob Marley his boys was just an innocuous expression. It’s same as saying Dre is my nigga, Wizzy is my boy, Phyno is my aroba.

As for Mcroy, I’ve never heard of him or any of his songs. He simply wasn’t talented enough. Blackface might say the same things if God forbid it something happens to Tuface.

You simply can’t hide talent, you might misuse it, it might take a long time to manifest but it all comes from God not from Maharaji stuffs. You are born with it and every bits and pieces that fall into place to create a genius would’ve come from the parents.

Uche Chukwumerijes children inherited bits and pieces from him and his calm and beautiful souled wife,
Osadebe inherited his skills from his parents, Check Bovi, A.Y., Basketmouth...these guys parents would be very funny or their grand parents would’ve been funny. Kanu and Okocha’s children might not have their football skills but the gene or the molecule responsible for their football success would Ibe day manifest and we shouldn’t be surprised.

I digress....Majek Fashek was successful because heaven gifted him with his music skills...just like Bob Marley and the Wailers, Mashek has the voice, talent, look and personality which producers and fans alike look for.

My friend, this interview was granted in 2013, seven years ago, when Majek was still very alive

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by HarunaWest(m): 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
That is why till today i still find his Song 'Holy Spirit' strange ..Its my best track but theres something about that song

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Onnasucs1(m): 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
What has my eyes been reading shocked shocked

People dey o

10 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Belafonte:

Does it make sense that a creator who wants to destroy evil kill his "son" first and waits for a later day to destroy evil?
Jesus was not the son of God. He was bestowed with this special power by nature just like Olumba Obu, Guru Maharaji , De Lawrence and Prophet Mohammed (PBUH). He achieved the highest level of Universal awareness but unlike other leaders he used his own life as the sacrifice to open the veil to those who contact the spiritual realm with his identity. If you follow Prophet Mohammed you will sacrifice a ram on Sallah to keep your veil open, Sango followers will sacrifice and so on. But with Jesus you won't sacrifice anything. The Pharisees understood Yahweh they worshipped. They Understood the spiritual reality of give and take. They understood that to keep the veil open they had to sacrifice Calfs like their fathers Abraham and Moses . Were they not worshipping Yahweh whom Jesus claimed was his father? Why will they kill the "Son of their God"? For them Jesus was an occultist but Jesus understood far more than they did. The problem Christianity and other organized religions are facing today is the same problem Judaism faced in the time of Jesus- declaring individual search for universal consciousness as evil. The more the number , the weaker it becomes. Christianity was the most powerful force 1900 years ago when the early christians lived in caves , were tortured for being occultists and the real truth from their leader Jesus was passed down to each of them directly. That is what the Bible describe as "transferring the Holy Spirit" which Simon the magician was rebuked for wanting to buy with money. This explains the powers of small organizations like Freemanson and others who received power directly from the source.

The government of Rome saw this power , from Egypt to Macedonia to Babylon they hadn't witness such power in history. Today's Christians are powerless because they have not received the "gift of the holy spirit" in the same ritual the early christians did. The power of Christianity is still one of the strongest out there, only accessible if you meet with a descendant of a true christian who had the power directly from Christ or his 11 apostles before the Romans bastardized the religion. It is the only cult you won't make a sacrifice because their Leader paid with his blood. Rome was tired of countless human sacrifices so they adopted that cult and turned it to religion which the destroyed. The descendants of King David and the Hebrews know this story that is why they still keep to their fathers' religion . To people of Jesus' home town he was a strong occultist.
The power that made Ananias and his wife dead when they lied would strike the rapists of the slained girl at Edo if they were same.

"No greater love hath no man than this that he lays down his life for his friends"

Vortex369

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Hypnotise: 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Niggar don't say that
If you read the life story of rolling dollars
You'll see life ain't easy
I don't yet understand your point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by SATANIIST: 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
KosiGee:

Thanks for this post. This man wants to trend with Fashek’s death.
He was on drugs and if he was seeing something, it was because he was probably hallucinating.

...what’s wrong with Dede Mabiaku?? Dude is one over zealous and fanatical Fela’s fan. He needs to calm his silly head down. Majek calling Fela and Bob Marley his boys was just an innocuous expression. It’s same as saying Dre is my nigga, Wizzy is my boy, Phyno is my aroba.

As for Mcroy, I’ve never heard of him or any of his songs. He simply wasn’t talented enough. Blackface might say the same things if God forbid it something happens to Tuface.

You simply can’t hide talent, you might misuse it, it might take a long time to manifest but it all comes from God not from Maharaji stuffs. You are born with it and every bits and pieces that fall into place to create a genius would’ve come from the parents.

Uche Chukwumerijes children inherited bits and pieces from him and his calm and beautiful souled wife,
Osadebe inherited his skills from his parents, Check Bovi, A.Y., Basketmouth...these guys parents would be very funny or their grand parents would’ve been funny. Kanu and Okocha’s children might not have their football skills but the gene or the molecule responsible for their football success would Ibe day manifest and we shouldn’t be surprised.

I digress....Majek Fashek was successful because heaven gifted him with his music skills...just like Bob Marley and the Wailers, Mashek has the voice, talent, look and personality which producers and fans alike look for.
if every nigerian reasoned like u, the poverty level and killings in nigeria have been reduced drastically. these guys just watch stupid movies and think that is how it works. i wanted to point out the blackface issue but i am not the type that like writting too much. blackface was getting depressed , if not for 2 face wey reason him matter, he will have started abusing drugs as he was already abusing it. he will have started seeing things that dont exist and someone will say blackface was so talented but when he dabbled into spiritism he fell from grace. let me use kc and phresh. kc went higher up than phresh because he was more talented and nigerians prefered his genre of music. if phresh dies in a few yes to come out of depression, some idiots wll still come here to talk rubbish. let me use myself for example, even f satan himself visits me and gives tells me to go and sing that i will blow, i can tell u that i will never blow from music because i no get the voice. people need to start reasoning rationally and keep sentiments aside

5 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by IMO01: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:

It started with Alpha-Go, and that phase will end with the Singularity. After singularity, we are transitioning to more of 5D Reality while exploring Mars and other planes as Earth will be home to more advanced post-human civilization.

There was a lecture by michio Kaku where he talked about trans humans and the earth exploding because of too much expansion that is why scientist are really looking forward to living on mars
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by IMO01: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:

There was a lecture by michio Kaku where he talked about trans humans and the earth exploding because of too much expansion that is why scientist are really looking forward to living on mars.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Chika Ike, Emeka Ike's Sister? / Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House / Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.