Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,768 members, 7,798,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

For All Event Planning And General Advertising - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For All Event Planning And General Advertising (834 Views)

Interested In Attending Event Planning And Decoration Training School In Abuja / Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For All Event Planning And General Advertising by ujcplaza(f): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2007
1) ARE U PLANING FOR UR WEDDING,BIRTHDAYPARTY,ANNIVERSARY,COMPANY MEETINGS,ETC?(ALL EVENT PLANING)
                                                      OR

2)ARE U JUST STARTING A NEW BUSINESS AND U DON'T KNOW HOW TO REACH UR POTENTIAL CLIENT?

3) FOR UR BANNERS, TV,BILL BOARD,HANDBILL  AND ALL GENERAL ADVERTISING FOR REASONABLE COST.

DOLPHIN ESTATE,IKOYI,
                                            LAGOS.

TELL: 08075772922

WEB: WWW.UJCVISION.CHECKOUTMYPAGE.COM
Re: For All Event Planning And General Advertising by denex: 5:20am On Jun 12, 2007
Hi, I.m planning an event with first Bank and I'm presenting my proposal next week. It's a national event that will cost N4.8m and bring in revenue of about the same amount. Are you willing to work with me on this?

My problem right now is that I do not have enough finances to settle my insideman that is going to ensure that I my proposal gets due approval.

(1) (Reply)

Acquire The Knowledge, 5pm Tomorrow. / Are You Into Solid Waste Management? Read This. / Give This A Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.