Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced (76442 Views)

Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by poweredcom(m): 10:15am On Jun 12, 2020
iTroll:

Mr man, you're out of your league. You obviously have no clue about what you're saying.
Go back to the thread you belong

I belong everywhere you can't chase me out if here

Yes we know Tecno n infinix are substandard

Leave it for those that can afford it and it makes them happy ok

Let them go and buy standard phones and stop bothering about what other people use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by losdiose(m): 10:30am On Jun 12, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

These phones are also inferior like tecno n infinix

Stop already, cos it's obvious u do not know what u r saying.

Umidigi also inferior like Transsion devices?
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by losdiose(m): 10:33am On Jun 12, 2020
OgunrinolA20:

Mine is INFINIX HoT 4 pro gan gan. BrO SwearS the phone just too Odikwa dey alright, shey na long last battery life person wan talk about nii abi na the phone strongness, the phone juz too dey alright""""
But I'm looking forward to get that XIAOMI you people are hyping upandan when money comes Sha....

Get the Xiaomi, Realme, Samsung or Huawei, then u go know say na under dome u dey since wen u dey use Transsion device.

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:33am On Jun 12, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Ur argument is baseless seriously, cubot is a low end mtk device like techno n infinix. End of discussion.
It's not my argument that is baseless seeing I have without restriction given you a written explanation.
The content of my response.
You asked for devices that are manufactured by xiaomi, realme or Samsung that is priced around the 35k mark.
I gave you these devices.
You claimed cubot was in the same inferior league as Transission devices I explained why cubot is at least a 100miles ahead of Transission.

The only reply you could fathom in response to these details I provided was... Blah blah ha blah buhe hsobegj end of discussion.

I used to think that Tecno was preying on the weak and uninformed.
Now I am sure, it's the weak and uninformed that Tecno targets....
Well, the informed are avoiding anything Transision....
Ask me how I know....

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by losdiose(m): 10:36am On Jun 12, 2020
Kingkun69:
then go and buy the standard phone Na I don't understand why u dey pained

Inferiority complex at play here

No wonder Nigeria is its HQ

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2020
poweredcom:

I belong everywhere you can't chase me out if here

Yes we know Tecno n infinix are substandard

Leave it for those that can afford it and it makes them happy ok

Let them go and buy standard phones and stop bothering about what other people use

In case you are not aware.
Making substandard goods for public use is a criminal offence.
Criminals are not encouraged or pampered. They are jailed or executed.
Their accomplices, which in this case is you lots, are also punishable by law and often times suffer a fate far worse than the actual persons who commit the crime.
In the face of the law, if people like you don't support Tecno to dupe and take Nigerians for granted. Tecno won't have the means to.

So watch were you are stepping on... Anyway, I might be wrong about Tecno.

Help us find the truth by asking these questions on twitter.

Which of the @Sony 64mp image sensor is present on the @TECNOMobileNG camon 15 premier?

2 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by poweredcom(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

In case you are not aware.
Making substandard goods for public use is a criminal offence.
Criminals are not encouraged or pampered. They are jailed or executed.
Their accomplices, which in this case is you lots, are also punishable by law and often times suffer a fate far worse than the actual persons who commit the crime.
In the face of the law, if people like you don't support Tecno to dupe and take Nigerians for granted. Tecno won't have the means to.

So watch were you are stepping on... Anyway, I might be wrong about Tecno.

Help us find the truth by asking these questions on twitter.

Which of the @Sony 64mp image sensor is present on the @TECNOMobileNG camon 15 premier?

Well I know but how can you just say these phones are substandard just like that just because US did not allow it in their market

Must America allow every product in their country

Abeg leave Tecno for those who love it it's someone creation and I keep asking my self what can we Africans produce
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Nairalandmonika: 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
losdiose:

Stop already, cos it's obvious u do not know what u r saying.

Umidigi also inferior like Transsion devices?
And how much does umidigi cost
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
poweredcom:

Well I know but how can you just say these phones are substandard just like that just because US did not allow it in their market

Abeg leave Tecno for those who love it it's someone creation and I keep asking my self what can we Africans produce
God bless you jare. Africans should be thinking of theirs instead of relying on the western for decisions

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
poweredcom:

What answer do you have so far?

2 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Nairalandmonika: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

It's not my argument that is baseless seeing I have without restriction given you a written explanation.
The content of my response.
You asked for devices that are manufactured by xiaomi, realme or Samsung that is priced around the 35k mark.
I gave you these devices.
You claimed cubot was in the same inferior league as Transission devices I explained why cubot is at least a 100miles ahead of Transission.

The only reply you could fathom in response to these details I provided was... Blah blah ha blah buhe hsobegj end of discussion.

I used to think that Tecno was preying on the weak and uninformed.
Now I am sure, it's the weak and uninformed that Tecno targets....
Well, the informed are avoiding anything Transision....
Ask me how I know....
Is cubot an mtk device or not?
If u think cubot is on thesame rank with Samsung then I really don't not what to say about u.
What kinda of Samsung phone can u really get 4 35k. So u will go to market with 35k with the hope of buying a Samsung, Huawei or iPhone.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
edoairways:

God bless you jare. Africans should be thinking of theirs instead of relying on the western for decisions
Look to someone better than you, someone who has a working system. Then make yours better by not making the same mistakes they did why archiving better results for less.

Nigeria is here, because they don't copy the westerners. Nigeria is here because they rely on themselves.
The result is what you see.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

If u think cubot is on thesame rank with Samsung then I really don't not what to say about u.
What kinda of Samsung phone can u really get 4 35k. So u will go to market with 35k with the hope of buying a Samsung, Huawei or iPhone.
I know I never mentioned an iPhone... where did you get the iPhone inclusion?

I mentioned a Samsung device sold for less than 35k.
A2 core.
You didn't see it?
What do you mean when you say "Is cubot not an mtk device?"
Is the discussion here about value for money or a device that isn't using an mtk chipset?

The topic isn't grading of android or smartphone devices.
The topic is putting to heart standard devices.
Or isn't that the discussion?
Samsung has no smartphone brand that is on their level, it's why it's called Samsung.

Cubot.
Samsung.
Xiaomi.
Huawei.
Realme.

Are all brands with quality first and profit later, this is what makes a standard devices. Why?
When you get these devices, you are getting your money's worth.
This cannot be said of any Transission device.
This is the topic.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Nairalandmonika: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

A2 core.
You didn't see it?
Is the discussion here about value for money or a device that isn't using an mtk chipset?

Samsung has no smartphone brand that is on their level, it's why it's called Samsung.

Cubot.
Samsung.
Xiaomi.
Huawei.
Realme.

Are all brands with quality first and profit later, this is what makes a standard devices. Why?
This is the topic.
And what is the spec of this Samsung a2 core, 1gig ram, 5mp, 8/16gig rom, for 33k. When u can get a better spec of tecno for that amount.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

And what is the spec of this Samsung a2 core, 1gig ram, 5mp, 8/16gig rom, for 33k. When u can get a better spec of tecno for that amount.
Okay name the Tecno device you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Darlinx01(m): 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

U are jst beating abt d bush. U sound like u knw lil or ntin abt tech. So bcux cubot use mtk dey are inferior? Anybody ever tld u to go 2 market wit 35k to purchase huawei, sammy or apple? We mentioned other companies bent at givin u value 4 money at dat price nd u call dem inferior? Ever heard of redmi 7, umi a5 pro, umi a3x, cubot x19, and many more? Can u compare transsion's craps at dat price such as d hot 8 lite, spark 3,4 etc to dem? Read more bfore coming to spew nonsense. Listen at every price range der are companies dat produces d best value smartphones. U dnt carry 35k into d market hoping to get good deals frm d big players. U gat 2 look for smaller players interested in givin u value

5 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Nairalandmonika: 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Okay name the Tecno device you are talking about.
Most tecno phone with this spec are not more than 25k.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Nairalandmonika: 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
Darlinx01:
U are jst beating abt d bush. U sound like u knw lil or ntin abt tech. So bcux cubot use mtk dey are inferior? Anybody ever tld u to go 2 market wit 35k to purchase huawei, sammy or apple? We mentioned other companies bent at givin u value 4 money at dat price nd u call dem inferior? Ever heard of redmi 7, umi a5 pro, umi a3x, cubot x19, and many more? Can u compare transsion's craps at dat price such as d hot 8 lite, spark 3,4 etc to dem? Read more bfore coming to spew nonsense. Listen at every price range der are companies dat produces d best value smartphones. U dnt carry 35k into d market hoping to get good deals frm d big players. U gat 2 look for smaller players interested in givin u value
Go n get a good redmi 7 or umi a5 pro for 35k na.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Most tecno phone with this spec are not more than 25k.
There is no Tecno model of device called "most".
Mentioned a Tecno device with a better specs than the Samsung A2 core.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Darlinx01(m): 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Go n get a good redmi 7 or umi a5 pro for 35k na.
its bcux of d pandemic. D umi retails for abt 36k same as d redmi. Check aliexpress or jumia after d pandemic
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Look to someone better than you, someone who has a working system. Then make yours better by not making the same mistakes they did why archiving better results for less.

Nigeria is here, because they don't copy the westerners. Nigeria is here because they rely on themselves.
The result is what you see.
Start from somewhere first, make the mistake and then grow

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by bammo: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
losdiose:

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate.

How many papers have you written in the course of your research?

Show me that one thing you've produced, Oga Independent.
I'm not all about noise making.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
edoairways:

Start from somewhere first, make the mistake and then grow
Making mistakes that others have made is a show of ignorance not growth.
You don't have to make mistakes others made. Learn from their errors, avoid their mistakes. Choose a path filled with success. That how the smart operates. Only the dull repeats a series of mistakes made by others.

I have made the mistake of buying Transission devices and suggesting same device to others.
Instead of letting others go through my path and experience, by making my mistake and having a delayed growth.
They listen to me.
Now they are growing without making the same mistakes I made.

5 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Revolva(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

A2 core.
You didn't see it?

Cubot.
Samsung.
Xiaomi.
Huawei.
Realme.

This is the topic.

Bro phone no be property to invest on abeg o I can't use .y hard earning to buy a high end phone just for show off .

Xcept that phone has a real value for my work I can sacrifice such funds to purchase one

Right now my Gionee M7 Power is best to me does everyone I need in an andriod

Space is 64gb ..4gb ram not available in naija market ....ordered it now two years ago from jumia..
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Making mistakes that others have made is a show of ignorance not growth.
You don't have to make mistakes others made. Learn from their errors, avoid their mistakes. Choose a path filled with success. That how the smart operates. Only the dull repeats a series of mistakes made by others.

I have made the mistake of buying Transission devices and suggesting same device to others.
Instead of letting others go through my path and experience, by making my mistake and having a delayed growth.
They listen to me.
Now they are growing without making the same mistakes I made.
Nothing comes easy. There at times you have to make that mistake to learn, that is Life for you
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by samueloyem19: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tecno Camon 15 Premier is not such a bad product at 90k. It has Mediatek Helio P35 processor an an amazing camera setup. I think it is quite good.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Kinematics: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
OP Techno and the rest chinese brands you see in naija are only here to fill in the gaps. How many Nigerians can afford premium brands?
Even the average phones of the premium brands can they be compared to what the Chinese phones offer?

The majority of Nigerians buy phones according to their pocket.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Crownedjon: 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
samueloyem19:
Tecno Camon 15 Premier is not such a bad product at 90k. It has Mediatek Helio P35 processor an an amazing camera setup. I think it is quite good.
You can't tell me you typed this rubbish, with a straight face

4 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kinematics:
OP Techno and the rest chinese brands you see in naija are only here to fill in the gaps. How many Nigerians can afford premium brands?
Even the average phones of the premium brands can they be compared to what the Chinese phones offer?

The majority of Nigerians buy phones according to their pocked.
Yeah!
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by lhawarl1(m): 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maobichek:
Pls there is no need for foul language ok, I deal on phone, I have used Samsung, Tecno, Gionee etc. here in FCT, ppl that always goes for power bank are Samsung and iPhone users, iPhone 11, Samsung S9+, Note10 has good batteries but what about other models? Google is for information but in reality what I'm telling you is the truth, thank you.
Dude chill, there was no foul language in my previous comment, see Samsung Aseries.. you deal on phones and you don't know Samsung now has lasting batteries? Just talk say na old phones you dey sell grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Blastedholligan: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2020
Lol. These people won't allow a Transsion to rest for them
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Blastedholligan: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2020
samueloyem19:
the chipset they used is the only turn off. G70 would have made sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Glo Introduces New Data Plan. 2GB For N500, 4GB For N1000, 180GB For N20,000 / Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! / What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.