Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced (76533 Views)

Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 8:06am On Jun 07, 2020
Crownedjon:
your cup of tea
That is the truth
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Crownedjon: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2020
edoairways:

That is the truth
no truth there, especially coming from someone that doesn't know how to use Google for research
Always asking questions..stupid ones for that matter
Your strategy of marketing infinix and tecno is poor

4 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 8:11am On Jun 07, 2020
Crownedjon:
no truth there, especially coming from someone that doesn't know how to use Google for research
Always asking questions..stupid ones for that matter
Your strategy of marketing infinix and tecno is poor
Face the truth because the reality is different from what you see on the internet. Those on the street think otherwise. That is why xiaomi still have weak sales in Nigeria
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Crownedjon: 8:12am On Jun 07, 2020
edoairways:

Face the truth because the reality is different from what you see on the internet. Those on the street think otherwise.
those on the street ,whatever bro
I live on the street and I found out about xiaomi from a neighbor,so I don't know what you are talking about

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 8:13am On Jun 07, 2020
Crownedjon:
those on the street ,whatever bro
I live on the street and I found out about xiaomi from a neighbor,so I don't know what you are talking about
The number xiaomi in Nigeria is small compare the users of other brands.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Crownedjon: 8:16am On Jun 07, 2020
edoairways:

The number xiaomi in Nigeria is small compare the users of other brands.
like I said what ever, the liberation has started already
Just stay here and watch in two years time...
Transsision has overstayed their welcome

3 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 8:20am On Jun 07, 2020
Crownedjon:
Liberation indeed! If xiaomi doesn't set up their business here in Nigeria then forget it. Gionee who tried couldn't match them before they crash out. Just a slash in price will send xiaomi packing out of Nigeria
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Crownedjon: 8:21am On Jun 07, 2020
edoairways:

Liberation indeed! If xiaomi doesn't set up their business here in Nigeria then forget it. Gionee who tried couldn't match them before they crash out. Just a slash in price will send xiaomi packing out of Nigeria
lol not happening son grin

2 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 8:27am On Jun 07, 2020
Crownedjon:
lol not happening son grin
If the Almighty Sammy couldn't penetrate much inspite of their presence in Nigeria then xiaomi can't
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Crownedjon: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2020
edoairways:

If the Almighty Sammy couldn't penetrate much inspite of their presence in Nigeria then xiaomi can't
sit down in your room and continue typing rubbish
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 8:32am On Jun 07, 2020
Crownedjon:
sit down in your room and continue typing rubbish
That is the truth, it is visible to all to see
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Crownedjon: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2020
edoairways:

That is the truth, it is visible to all to see
oga only you is seeing what you are seeing, it is only visible to you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 8:38am On Jun 07, 2020
Crownedjon:
oga only you is seeing what you are seeing, it is only visible to you
Am not the only one many nairalanders can testify to my assertions. Go to the villages, cities, towns, tecno is everywhere.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Crownedjon: 8:39am On Jun 07, 2020
edoairways:

Am not the only one many nairalanders can testify to my assertions
mohbola and ejadike right
No thanks
Only infinix/tecno marketers can assert to your nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 8:43am On Jun 07, 2020
Crownedjon:
No thanks
Even those visiting this thread do.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Jemerson: 8:46am On Jun 07, 2020
edoairways:

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Crownedjon: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2020
edoairways:

that's what you think
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by sunshineV(f): 9:27am On Jun 07, 2020
edoairways:
I don't
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by thesolutions(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2020
Crownedjon:
Government will soon raise postal charges on Xiaomi and other products from China that are not registered business operating in Nigeria. We need the revenue.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by thesolutions(m): 9:39am On Jun 07, 2020
edoairways:

Tell the non progressives. They don't know they are the ones cheating on Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Ejadike(m): 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Crownedjon:
No thanks
do not mention me again. Thanks.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
sunshineV:

I don't
That is you not others
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by sunshineV(f): 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
edoairways:
That is you not others
there are many more like me.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
sunshineV:

there are many more like me.
Small proportion compare the millions persons
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
thesolutions:
Government will soon raise postal charges on Xiaomi and other products from China that are not registered business operating in Nigeria. We need the revenue.
When you make ignorant and assumptions statement like this in public forums, you make it impossible for reasonable individuals to find you worthy of a conversation.

Postal charges are already affecting xiaomi's trade in Nigeria, that is the only reason Transission devices are having any chance for sales.
xiaomi pays more changes for their phones than any Tecno/Transission device sold in Nigeria.

The difference is, customers are the ones bearing the levy 100%. Where as in Tecno's case, Tecno takes 50% of the burden from the end customer or so they make the general public to believe.

Let me break it down for you.
If xiaomi puts its franchise on slot.ng, xiaomi would pay slot.ng for rent of the place, aftersales maintenance, advertisement and import tax.

In Transission's case, Transision provides its own aftersales service and on a lease basis with slot.ng.

This method applies to jumia too. Unlike xiaomi sending their items from oversea to jumia, Transission has their devices readily available to be delivered via jumia whenever there is a sale request, because Transission has a warehouse where thier devices are stored.
So When xiaomi pays jumia for storing their devices in Jumia's warehouse after sending their devices from China. Transision does not, because Transission store their devices themselves.

Unlike your acclaimed idea, when xiaomi builds more sales centres and distribution channels in Nigeria. Expect a 25% reduced cost on their products.
If you find my statement untrue, take a dive at the India smartphone market before xiaomi became an indigenous company. Micromax, Karbonn, Intex and lava had a fighting chance just as Transission is doing now. As soon as xiaomi entered, even Samsung had to up their game.

8 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
thesolutions:
Of course they will
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by sunshineV(f): 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
edoairways:
Small proportion compare the millions persons

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
sunshineV:

Kiss the truth because it is a bitter pill to swallow
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by sunshineV(f): 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
edoairways:
Kiss the truth because it is a bitter pill to swallow

3 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Crownedjon: 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ejadike:
do not mention me again. Thanks.
grin my gee howfar
Transsision never pay this month?

5 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
Full disclosure.
This is a sensitive matter and involves everyone irrespective of your allegiance.

There have been an ongoing inquisition into the credibility of Tecno's claims.
You may have seen or came across it.

Now it falls on your court to do something about it.
This is important to Transission fans, Smartphone users and everyone here on nairaland who is tired of tail chasing when a discussion for authenticity involving smartphones are summoned.

To know more about this matter, visit this link here on nairaland.
Xiaomi marketers defaming Tecno

This is the question to ask on twitter.
which of the @Sony 64mp image sensor is present on the @TECNOMobileNG camon 15 premier?

If you want to know how it all started follow the trend on twitter
The whole MTK P35 debacle

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
Lalasticlala seven pages and it did'nt even hit frontpage. This is some good traffic generator don't you think so lalasticlala.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Glo Introduces New Data Plan. 2GB For N500, 4GB For N1000, 180GB For N20,000 / Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! / What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.