Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back (11061 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 06, 2020
I want to confess something that has been hidden with me and my victim.

Alright, rape has been trending for while now, a very bad act that should never be condoned by every reasonable person. Well, many of us are guilty of rape and I'm one of the rapist (I regret my actions).

Okay, back in 2005, I was in SS2 and 17yrs then. I was loved by many because of my hardworking attitude and gentleness, but unknown to those who saw me as very innocent, I was a catastrophe waiting to happen.

I lived with my aunt, she loved me and wanted all the best for me (may her soul rest in peace). She stopped friends from coming to see me because she felt they will corrupt. I was very innocent and obedient. I did all my chores without being told and the accolades were so numerous.

I never reasoned sex, but @ 17 I wanted to test the forbidden fruit. I was top of my class in a boys only school, but attended lesson with the girls who just loved and flucked around me. I would never toast any of them, I lacked every courage to speak to my fellow guys not to talk of the girls. It was pathetic, but that was my messy personality. I was extremely shy in public.

So towards my final year in 2006 (18yrs), the urge for sex was so strong, I wish I remained the darling loved by many.

The bubble was going to burst eventually, so sometime in January 2006 I stumbled upon a mentally deranged woman that stays around my area. She'd appear almost normal, but neighbours knew she was not okay upstairs.

"I will Bleep this woman" was the taught that came to me. "No! Mad woman! God forbid! What if she bite me?" was all my initial reactions. But then the taught never went away, it became stronger.

How can you have sex with this kind of woman? Mad woman? Played endlessly in my mind.

Then, during the 2006 world cup, a neighbour (guy) who came back from Maidugiri left their house to no where while a match was going on. No one noticed not until after the match when we began looking for the guy. He'd ran mad just like the sister and junior brother (they said madness runs in the family). Was it witchcraft or genetical disorder? I didn't know.

We searched for this guy the whole night in every nook and cranny, all to no avail. Our search then took us to were the mentally deranged woman was staying and we saw someone take to his heels upon sighting us, we chased after him, but didn't get him. The search party confirmed the guy came to sleep with the mad lady as her cloths were almost off. The guy was lucky, he would have seen hell that day.

Meanwhile, seeing that I wasn't the only pervert, I felt like "Wow! I'm going to Bleep this woman afterall. The world cup ended and having sex with her became my main mission.

I eventually sneaked in upon her, "who's that? She said", I hid and kept quite. My heart was beating so fast. "who is that? She said again and again" I was approaching gradually behind the hidden space. The next move, I grabbed her, she shouted No! Leave me! I pinned her hands strongly to the floor. Dragging continued for few minutes and she was calm. I removed my dick, it was hard like iron. I penetrated her and went rough, she begged me to take it easy. I continued slowly and in few minutes I came. My eyes were opened, "what did I just do?" Was the first question that greeted me. I rushed home before my absence became noticeable.

2 weeks later, I came back again to satisfy my unquenchable desire. This time it was with no dragging. I continued, sometimes we dragged and I raped her not once, twice, thrice, I can't count. In one of the occasions, she cursed me, "it will never be well with you".

I regretted my actions over and over, but I cannot turn back the hands of time. I went to that same area in 2015 to look for this woman, I found her, she was still like that, very quite. I cried profusely, begged her for forgiveness and dashed her some money. She was happy and said she has forgiven me. Went back again 6 months later with some gifts, but didn't find her. I wish I can forgive myself, but I can't. Sometimes I just weep, "Why! I should have controlled my urge"

Well, in my opinion, those who rape are the biggest cowards looking for the weak or easy catch (mostly incest). I hate myself everytime I remember how a sweet boy become a terror overnight, but then I can't take back my actions.

I've turned a new leave, and never raped anyone again despite my sexcapade with many women.

26 Likes

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Fidecoo(m): 7:50am On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=Scaredd post=90360592]I want to confess something that has been hidden with me and my victim.

Alright, rape has been trending for while now, a very bad act that should never be condoned by every reasonable person. Well, many of us are guilty of rape and I'm one of the rapist (I regret my actions).

Okay, back in 2005, I was in SS2 and 17yrs then. I was loved by many because of my hardworking attitude and gentleness, but unknown to those who saw me as very innocent, I was a catastrophe waiting to happen.

I lived with my aunt, she loved me and wanted all the best for me (may her soul rest in peace). She stopped friends from coming to see me because she felt they will corrupt. I was very innocent and obedient. I did all my chores without being told and the accolades were so numerous.

I never reasoned sex, but @ 17 I wanted to test the forbidden fruit. I was top of my class in a boys only school, but attended lesson with girls who just loved and flucked around me. I would never toasted any of them, I lacked every courage to speak to my fellow guys not to talk of the girls. It was pathetic, but that was my messy personality. I was extremely shy in public.

So towards my final year in 2006 (18yrs), the urge for sex was so strong, I wish I remained ashwagandhathe darling loved by many.

The bubble was going to burst sometime in January 2006 when stumbled upon a mentally deranged woman that stays around my area. She'd appear almost normal, but neighbours knew she was not okay upstairs.

"I will Bleep this woman" was the taught that came to me. "No! Mad woman! God forbid! What if she bite me?" was all my initial reactions. But then the taught never went away, it became stronger.

How can you have sex with this kind of woman? Mad woman? Played endlessly in my mind.

Then, during the 2006 world cup, a neighbour (guy) who came back from Maidugiri left their house to no where while a match was going on. No one noticed not until after the match when we began looking for the guy. He'd ran mad just like the sister and junior brother (they said madness runs in the family). Was it witchcraft or genetical disorder? I didn't know.

We searched for this guy the whole night in every nook and cranny, all to no avail. Our search then took us to were the mentally deranged woman was staying and we saw someone take to his heels upon sighting us, we chased after him, but didn't get him. The search party confirmed the guy came to sleep with the mad lady as her cloths were off. The guy was lucky, he would have seen hell that day.

Meanwhile, seeing that I wasn't the only pervert, I felt like "Wow! I'm going to Bleep this woman afterall. The world cup ended and having sex with her became my main mission.

I eventually sneaked in upon her, "who's that? She said", I hid and kept quite. My heart was beating so fast. "who is that? She said again and again" I was approaching gradually behind the hidden space. The next move, I grabbed her, she shouted No! Leave me! I pinned her hands strongly to the floor. Dragging continued for few minutes and she was calm. I removed my dick, it was hard like iron. I penetrated her and went rough, she begged me to take it easy. I continued slowly and in few minutes I came. My eyes were opened, "what did I just do?" Was the first question that greeted me. I rushed home before my absence became noticeable.

2 weeks later, I came back again to satisfy my unquenchable desire. This time it was with no dragging. I continued, sometimes we dragged and I raped her not once, twice, thrice, I can't count. In one of the occasions, she cursed me, "it will never be well with you".

I regretted my actions over and over, but I cannot turn back the hands of time. I went to that same area in 2015 to look for this woman, I found her, she was still like that, very quite. Begged her for forgiveness and dashed her some money. She was happy and said she has forgiven me. Went back again 6 months later with some gifts, but didn't find her.

Well, in my opinion, those who rape are the biggest cowards looking for the weak or easy catch (mostly incest). I hate myself everytime I remember how a sweet boy become a terror overnight, but then I can't take back my actions.

I've turned a new leave, and never raped anyone again despite my sexcapade with many women. [/quote,
Hmmmmm.
I am damn so speechless.

3 Likes

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Mustiboy(m): 7:51am On Jun 06, 2020
Tent pitched
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by McBrooklyn(m): 7:51am On Jun 06, 2020
Forreal??

1 Like

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Sacrosanct12(m): 7:51am On Jun 06, 2020
It can't be true

8 Likes

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Fidecoo(m): 7:52am On Jun 06, 2020
So speechless
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Amotolongbo(f): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2020
Strange things are really happening in our society, only the few ones are opened to the public.

Why would a sane masculine mind see a mentally unstable woman sexually attractive?

OP, honestly you were also in the same state of mind with the mad woman those times you were raping her, the difference is just that the woman was more mentally stable than you.
The woman was even so wise to know that it was not good having sex with a mad boy.

But now that you have realized how bad you had acted then, better you search for the woman again and make an honest woman of her grin

23 Likes

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by donbachi(m): 7:57am On Jun 06, 2020
Any man wey fit fvck mad woman,go fit fvck deadbody of a woman.

25 Likes

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by paulolee(m): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2020
chai...xo bad..did she gave u some mad ass styles and settings??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by TheSourcerer: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2020
I'm not one to judge but this is disturbing , you were growing forgive yourself, rape is disgustingly uncomfortable, reading this is triggering. You telling this to us is even more disturbing, it's like you're reliving the moment and enjoying it

6 Likes

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Forreal??

Yeah it happened not once, twice but many times I can't remember.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Bomboiy: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2020
Nawa o,very soon men go begin rape monkey.
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by SweetCunt97(f): 8:08am On Jun 06, 2020
Scaredd:

Yeah it happened not once, twice but many times I can't remember.
A mad woman who's punny never see water and soap na him you get mind fvck raw? After una go dey complain about smelling punny

This your story dey terrifying ooo

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by BigDick70inch(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2020
Jesus!!!!
U mean u bleeped madwoman Ke??
When u can easily masturbate??
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by TheSourcerer: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2020
So you know you cannot 'turn a new leaf' from been a serial rapist , it would be borne upon you for life (hence the early age fantasies) , it could be 2 years six years, 20 or even in 50 years time , you will rape again .

2 Likes

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by TheSourcerer: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2020
paulolee:
chai...xo bad..did she gave u some mad ass styles and settings??
fvcking piss ass pervert, looking for more details ,

5 Likes

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I'm not one to judge but this is disturbing , you were growing forgive yourself, rape is disgustingly uncomfortable, reading this is triggering. You telling this to us is even more disturbing, it's like you're reliving the moment and enjoying it

The taught hit me hard every now and then, I've gone looking for this woman over and over again, but never saw her again. I can't ask anyone about her, they will wonder how a well to do guy is looking for a mentally deranged woman (you sure say this one no be ritualist), so I just leave without asking anyone.

3 Likes

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Yxxx: 8:16am On Jun 06, 2020
All of you condemning op should stop this hypocrisy.
I don't support rape but nairaland is a faceless forum to an extent so if confessing will make you heal either as the victim or rapist ...do it. Create a new account to share your story.
Women rape
Men rape.
Some are not proud of it...that is life.
This life sef...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Unnerve: 8:17am On Jun 06, 2020
Lalasticlala should put this on the front page, so more people can locate this guy and arrest him angry

5 Likes

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Yxxx: 8:17am On Jun 06, 2020
Scaredd:

The taught hit me hard every now and then, I've gone looking for this woman over and over again, but never saw her again. I can't ask anyone about her, they will wonder how a well to do guy is looking for a mentally deranged woman (you sure say this one no be ritualist), so I just leave without asking anyone.

Stop looking for her, I thought you said she has forgiven you. Move on and never rape again.

15 Likes

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by SweetCunt97(f): 8:20am On Jun 06, 2020
Yxxx:
All of you condemning op should stop this hypocrisy.
I don't support rape but nairaland is a faceless forum to an extent so if confessing will make you heal either as the victim or rapist ...do it. Create a new account to share your story.
Women rape
Men rape.
Some are not proud of it...that is life.
This life sef...
Wtf dude? Hypocrisy? So you want us to appluade him without any lash back? A mad woman? Baba pls shift

4 Likes

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Obsession4u: 8:21am On Jun 06, 2020
WTF! You slept with a mad woman?
Well you're forgiven just like she said, just make sure such doesn't happen again.

2 Likes

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by SweetCunt97(f): 8:22am On Jun 06, 2020
Scaredd:

So y exactly are you looking for her exactly? Who knows if she gave birth to your baby sef lipsrsealed

Is it possible for a sane lady to go and fvck a mad man? You see some men are seriously demented huh?

2 Likes

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2020
Unnerve:
Lalasticlala should put this on the front page, so more people can locate this guy and arrest him angry

If that will take away the guilt hunting since then, I'd be happy to spend many years in prison.

3 Likes

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by SweetCunt97(f): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2020
Obsession4u:
WTF! You slept with a mad woman?
Well you're forgiven just like she said, just make sure such doesn't happen again.
That she said it no mean say karma or universe don forgive d Op, the woman is mentally unstable to forgive that easily.
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Dollywood(m): 8:27am On Jun 06, 2020
Damnnnnn!!! Like seriously Dammnnnnnnnnn!!! How did you even find a dirty, stinking and mentally retarded woman attractive!? There are many wierd people out there sha, i don't even find most girls around me sexually attractive not to talk of a mad woman... Dude

6 Likes

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by TheSourcerer: 8:28am On Jun 06, 2020
Scaredd:

you know what to do ? Since it's your fetish , I sent you a pm , youre gonna live your best life
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Yxxx: 8:31am On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Wtf dude? Hypocrisy? So you want us to appluade him without any lash back? A mad woman? Baba pls shift

When you are done lashing, confess your own dark secret.

3 Likes

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Zendinho(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2020
As a Social Psychologist

That's the traits of youthful exuberance.

I will not blame you. Because at that age (17) you're still considered a minor under the law. This is not to say i encourage such act. NO

Infact i condemn it in totality. It's barbaric, inhumane, insane, unjust, condemnable extremely unacceptable and forbidden.

Coming out to empty such hidden act from your mind is applauded and must be encouraged.
So many of such acts have happened unheard or unnoticed.

SAY NO TO RAPE
SAY NO TO INHUMANE ACT.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by paulolee(m): 8:34am On Jun 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
fvcking piss ass pervert, looking for more details ,
lolz...dts sarcasm bro because i neva blived dt story...stop being too hard on d boi its a bright new weekend bro...happy weekend sir
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Yxxx: 8:34am On Jun 06, 2020
Scaredd:

If that will take away the guilt hunting since then, I'd be happy to spend many years in prison.

Stop this, she has forgiven you.

We should be careful of our actions so it doesn't hunt us in the future.

Go and see a psychologist.

2 Likes

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Ningen(m): 8:35am On Jun 06, 2020
He did an evil thing and he got away with it!
But he's a PART of the society now.

Let's not push him away for trying to turn away from his past: less he crawls back into his shell unacceptable & ready to commit more crimes.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Stole Phones In Delta Caught By Vigilante Members. Photos / Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution / Policemen Get 2-yr Jail Term For Losing Rifles To Free Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.