Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back (11034 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 06, 2020
Ondo werey cheesy
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by SweetCunt97(f): 10:42am On Jun 06, 2020
Perfecttouch:
why you come carry the matter for head naw? Do you think it is easy saying this out? More importantly on a forum of millions of people?
It is between the op, the woman and God to do justice.
Whatever nonsense you say and your ranting won't do anything so shut up and Bleep off.
Saying it is disheartening already, he is just trying to heal and free himself and you are contributing to his pain.
Abi na your mama be the woman in question ni?
Have been noticing you, you like constituting nuisance up and down on this forum I don't know the joy you derive in such nonsense or maybe you are really jobless

Op pls intensify more effort to look for the woman, ask from from people, tell them she gave you a prophesy that later came to pass and you are here to reward and appreciate her. Once you see her, try doing something extraordinary for her like taking her to a mental home and finance her treatment if you are capable.
Yes! My words should haunt him, na part of him penance be that.

If speaking out against male moral degradation means constituting nuisance and being jobless, then yes! I'm freaking Jobless!
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Funmmyastic: 10:43am On Jun 06, 2020
Chai!
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Funmmyastic: 10:43am On Jun 06, 2020
NobodyW:
Ondo werey cheesy

Lol.
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by callmeRichie(m): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2020
No be today, I don witness one face to face!!! :' :' :' :'

Buh I'm not sure that was natural! Don't tell me someone in his/her right senses would wanna Bleep a mad man/woman.

You've been overrode spiritually @OP
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by adeiza4u(m): 10:46am On Jun 06, 2020
You acted too poorly sir. But let's all stop the condemnation already. That won't help Mr scaredd now. This is my sure advice to you, don't let that guilt destroy you, truly and genuinely turn to Jesus Christ, and embrace your Bible. Seek a Bible believing church to attend, also get a genuine man of God to help you with prayers, after confessing to him. May God heal you.

1 Like

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:47am On Jun 06, 2020
Wow I tut I've seen it all
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Perfecttouch(m): 10:48am On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yes! My words should haunt him, na part of him penance be that.

If speaking out against male moral degradation means constituting nuisance and being jobless, then yes! I'm freaking Jobless!
Bleep off, you jump from thread to thread abusing people, speaking out is one thing, abusing it is another thing.
What da Bleep is sweetcunt? Doesn't it look demeaning to you?

1 Like

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by EarthFireH2o(m): 10:48am On Jun 06, 2020
Well I am not one to judge
Every human has the devil they're trying to calm in them and I guess that was yours and it overtook you,

Twas a good thing you sought her and seeked forgiveness, so I guess you just have to find a way to forgive yourself

Cause that's the basis
.if you do not forgive yourself
The memories will continue to hunt you and might have a pretty bad effect on you...
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Wiseman2y(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2020
Mr dowere dowere I hail you ooo.

1 Like

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by InfinityFabric: 10:52am On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Strange things are really happening in our society, only the few ones are opened to the public.

Why would a sane masculine mind see a mentally unstable woman sexually attractive?

OP, honestly you were also in the same state of mind with the mad woman those times you were raping her, the difference is just that the woman was more mentally stable than you.
The woman was even so wise to know that it was not good having sex with a mad boy.

But now that you have realized how bad you had acted then, better you search for the woman again and make an honest woman of her grin
Crisp hit, true finish.

[ Still hard to beleive it's female on NL ]
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by SweetCunt97(f): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2020
Perfecttouch:
Bleep off, you jump from thread to thread abusing people, speaking out is one thing, abusing it is another thing.
What da Bleep is sweetcunt? Doesn't it look demeaning to you?
Hmmmmm, kindly point where I abused any moniker for d fun of it pls. You simply a rape apologist... I won't b surprised if you've raped a mad woman before with all this your sermon. Slept with a mad woman for money?

Forget about my moniker Mr Man, it's simply reality that you hypocrites do not say out. Counts are sweet and never bitter, reason why you mofos do nasty things just to have a taste.
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by SweetCunt97(f): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2020
callmeRichie:
No be today, I don witness one face to face!!! :' :' :' :'

Buh I'm not sure that was natural! Don't tell me someone in his/her right senses would wanna Bleep a mad man/woman.

You've been overrode spiritually @OP
How did u witness one? undecided
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by SweetCunt97(f): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2020
If it were to b once, we for understand say na raging hormones but this nigga kept on going there, fvcking same hole his rottening sperm has been without wash... Jeez the thought is even sickening. Perverse morafaka looking for forgiveness like we God or Reverend Father.

4 Likes

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Perfecttouch(m): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Hmmmmm, kindly point where I abused any moniker for d fun of it pls. You simply a rape apologist... I won't b surprised if you've raped a mad woman before with all this your sermon. Slept with a mad woman for money?

Forget about my moniker Mr Man, it's simply reality that you hypocrites do not say out. Counts are sweet and never bitter, reason why you mofos do nasty things just to have a taste.
shebi your mother was the mad woman I slept with or raped... And you just happened to be the only surviving witness idiot.
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Nezzjnr: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
If it were to b once, we for understand say na raging hormones but this nigga kept on going there, fvcking same hole his rottening sperm has been without wash... Jeez the thought is even sickening. Perverse morafaka looking for forgiveness like we God or Reverend Father.
Lol

Rest na

He has admitted that he was being foolish
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Sanishu: 11:03am On Jun 06, 2020
Those kind of things use to happen, there are ladies that are not really Mad but with mental issue.. one of my guys want to Bleep 1 B4 na God safe him..as secret leak. But d Chic self dey find husband.
Hhhh inside Life.
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by SweetCunt97(f): 11:06am On Jun 06, 2020
Perfecttouch:
shebi your mother was the mad woman I slept with or raped... And you just happened to be the only surviving witness idiot.
Ntorrrrrrr... Oloriburuku oshi.
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by callmeRichie(m): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=SweetCunt97 post=90366595]How did u witness one?

it's a long story bro, buh I shared it here once sha. in one of the "weirdest things seen" thread or something
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Gaggii: 11:09am On Jun 06, 2020
Scaredd:
I want to confess something that has been hidden with me and my victim.

Alright, rape has been trending for while now, a very bad act that should never be condoned by every reasonable person. Well, many of us are guilty of rape and I'm one of the rapist (I regret my actions).

Okay, back in 2005, I was in SS2 and 17yrs then. I was loved by many because of my hardworking attitude and gentleness, but unknown to those who saw me as very innocent, I was a catastrophe waiting to happen.

I lived with my aunt, she loved me and wanted all the best for me (may her soul rest in peace). She stopped friends from coming to see me because she felt they will corrupt. I was very innocent and obedient. I did all my chores without being told and the accolades were so numerous.

I never reasoned sex, but @ 17 I wanted to test the forbidden fruit. I was top of my class in a boys only school, but attended lesson with the girls who just loved and flucked around me. I would never toast any of them, I lacked every courage to speak to my fellow guys not to talk of the girls. It was pathetic, but that was my messy personality. I was extremely shy in public.

So towards my final year in 2006 (18yrs), the urge for sex was so strong, I wish I remained the darling loved by many.

The bubble was going to burst eventually, so sometime in January 2006 I stumbled upon a mentally deranged woman that stays around my area. She'd appear almost normal, but neighbours knew she was not okay upstairs.

"I will Bleep this woman" was the taught that came to me. "No! Mad woman! God forbid! What if she bite me?" was all my initial reactions. But then the taught never went away, it became stronger.

How can you have sex with this kind of woman? Mad woman? Played endlessly in my mind.

Then, during the 2006 world cup, a neighbour (guy) who came back from Maidugiri left their house to no where while a match was going on. No one noticed not until after the match when we began looking for the guy. He'd ran mad just like the sister and junior brother (they said madness runs in the family). Was it witchcraft or genetical disorder? I didn't know.

We searched for this guy the whole night in every nook and cranny, all to no avail. Our search then took us to were the mentally deranged woman was staying and we saw someone take to his heels upon sighting us, we chased after him, but didn't get him. The search party confirmed the guy came to sleep with the mad lady as her cloths were almost off. The guy was lucky, he would have seen hell that day.

Meanwhile, seeing that I wasn't the only pervert, I felt like "Wow! I'm going to Bleep this woman afterall. The world cup ended and having sex with her became my main mission.

I eventually sneaked in upon her, "who's that? She said", I hid and kept quite. My heart was beating so fast. "who is that? She said again and again" I was approaching gradually behind the hidden space. The next move, I grabbed her, she shouted No! Leave me! I pinned her hands strongly to the floor. Dragging continued for few minutes and she was calm. I removed my dick, it was hard like iron. I penetrated her and went rough, she begged me to take it easy. I continued slowly and in few minutes I came. My eyes were opened, "what did I just do?" Was the first question that greeted me. I rushed home before my absence became noticeable.

2 weeks later, I came back again to satisfy my unquenchable desire. This time it was with no dragging. I continued, sometimes we dragged and I raped her not once, twice, thrice, I can't count. In one of the occasions, she cursed me, "it will never be well with you".

I regretted my actions over and over, but I cannot turn back the hands of time. I went to that same area in 2015 to look for this woman, I found her, she was still like that, very quite. I cried profusely, begged her for forgiveness and dashed her some money. She was happy and said she has forgiven me. Went back again 6 months later with some gifts, but didn't find her. I wish I can forgive myself, but I can't. Sometimes I just weep, "Why! I should have controlled my urge"

Well, in my opinion, those who rape are the biggest cowards looking for the weak or easy catch (mostly incest). I hate myself everytime I remember how a sweet boy become a terror overnight, but then I can't take back my actions.

I've turned a new leave, and never raped anyone again despite my sexcapade with many women.

You must marry her so that you can be forgiven
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by SweetCunt97(f): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=callmeRichie post=90367060][/quote]OH yea, a rich man in your area ryt? You saw him and he took off asking "who's that"? grin cheesy
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Perfecttouch(m): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Ntorrrrrrr... Oloriburuku oshi.
Awon ebi e ni oloriburuku
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Eberechi24(f): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2020
The bravest thing you did is to confess, own the responsibility, show remorse and repent.

Intending rapists, there is no gain but regret.

#SayNoToRape

Mehn! if I am your girlfriend or wife, pls don't reveal this cause the thought process is disturbing.

The same prick wey you use do the mad woman, naim you wan...

Abeg keep the secret till you die.

2 Likes

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by hashtagged(m): 11:23am On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
A mad woman who's punny never see water and soap na him you get mind fvck raw? After una go dey complain about smelling punny

This your story dey terrifying ooo

I hope it isnt true, cause that will be disgusting and a purr act of wickedness
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2020
Can't read it too long sad
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by hashtagged(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2020
Funmmyastic:
Chai!

Now we know how mad women get pregnant
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by deusEXapollo: 11:27am On Jun 06, 2020
Scaredd:
I want to confess something that has been hidden with me and my victim.

Alright, rape has been trending for while now, a very bad act that should never be condoned by every reasonable person. Well, many of us are guilty of rape and I'm one of the rapist (I regret my actions).

Okay, back in 2005, I was in SS2 and 17yrs then. I was loved by many because of my hardworking attitude and gentleness, but unknown to those who saw me as very innocent, I was a catastrophe waiting to happen.

I lived with my aunt, she loved me and wanted all the best for me (may her soul rest in peace). She stopped friends from coming to see me because she felt they will corrupt. I was very innocent and obedient. I did all my chores without being told and the accolades were so numerous.

I never reasoned sex, but @ 17 I wanted to test the forbidden fruit. I was top of my class in a boys only school, but attended lesson with the girls who just loved and flucked around me. I would never toast any of them, I lacked every courage to speak to my fellow guys not to talk of the girls. It was pathetic, but that was my messy personality. I was extremely shy in public.

So towards my final year in 2006 (18yrs), the urge for sex was so strong, I wish I remained the darling loved by many.

The bubble was going to burst eventually, so sometime in January 2006 I stumbled upon a mentally deranged woman that stays around my area. She'd appear almost normal, but neighbours knew she was not okay upstairs.

"I will Bleep this woman" was the taught that came to me. "No! Mad woman! God forbid! What if she bite me?" was all my initial reactions. But then the taught never went away, it became stronger.

How can you have sex with this kind of woman? Mad woman? Played endlessly in my mind.

Then, during the 2006 world cup, a neighbour (guy) who came back from Maidugiri left their house to no where while a match was going on. No one noticed not until after the match when we began looking for the guy. He'd ran mad just like the sister and junior brother (they said madness runs in the family). Was it witchcraft or genetical disorder? I didn't know.

We searched for this guy the whole night in every nook and cranny, all to no avail. Our search then took us to were the mentally deranged woman was staying and we saw someone take to his heels upon sighting us, we chased after him, but didn't get him. The search party confirmed the guy came to sleep with the mad lady as her cloths were almost off. The guy was lucky, he would have seen hell that day.

Meanwhile, seeing that I wasn't the only pervert, I felt like "Wow! I'm going to Bleep this woman afterall. The world cup ended and having sex with her became my main mission.

I eventually sneaked in upon her, "who's that? She said", I hid and kept quite. My heart was beating so fast. "who is that? She said again and again" I was approaching gradually behind the hidden space. The next move, I grabbed her, she shouted No! Leave me! I pinned her hands strongly to the floor. Dragging continued for few minutes and she was calm. I removed my dick, it was hard like iron. I penetrated her and went rough, she begged me to take it easy. I continued slowly and in few minutes I came. My eyes were opened, "what did I just do?" Was the first question that greeted me. I rushed home before my absence became noticeable.

2 weeks later, I came back again to satisfy my unquenchable desire. This time it was with no dragging. I continued, sometimes we dragged and I raped her not once, twice, thrice, I can't count. In one of the occasions, she cursed me, "it will never be well with you".

I regretted my actions over and over, but I cannot turn back the hands of time. I went to that same area in 2015 to look for this woman, I found her, she was still like that, very quite. I cried profusely, begged her for forgiveness and dashed her some money. She was happy and said she has forgiven me. Went back again 6 months later with some gifts, but didn't find her. I wish I can forgive myself, but I can't. Sometimes I just weep, "Why! I should have controlled my urge"

Well, in my opinion, those who rape are the biggest cowards looking for the weak or easy catch (mostly incest). I hate myself everytime I remember how a sweet boy become a terror overnight, but then I can't take back my actions.

I've turned a new leave, and never raped anyone again despite my sexcapade with many women.

Grammarnazi2, your attention is needed here
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Talknochip(m): 11:38am On Jun 06, 2020
Some of the comments in page one (1) are the reason (s) why many people are unwilling to tell another person about their past.

We judge, we condem and shame people who are contrite enough to come out to let the world know about their past, while some of us continue to keep our own not so different past to ourselves.

Its hypocritical and discouraging!

@OP; scarred, i hope u are reading all the comments. If u believe in God, find closure in the Son of God (JESUS CHRIST). HE is the only one who can take that guilt away from you.

And, she has forgiven you if we are to go by what you said.

Stop looking for her before u are label a ritualist like someone wrote in one of the other pages.

May you find peace. And may God bless your heart and grant you your heart desires IJN.

#saynotorape
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by lograr(m): 11:38am On Jun 06, 2020
Perfecttouch:

Op pls intensify more effort to look for the woman, ask from from people, tell them she gave you a prophesy that later came to pass and you are here to reward and appreciate her. Once you see her, try doing something extraordinary for her like taking her to a mental home and finance her treatment if you are capable
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2020
She might have forgiven you but I need to tell you this. You're a monster because only monsters enjoy what others find painful and for you to do that multiple times, you have not really stopped but on a truce. A little trigger will bring back this monster in you in no distant time so please talk to a psychologist.

Let this be a lesson to young adults in this forum because I'm damn sure there are many of them here.

Our yesterday plays big role in our today and tomorrow so now that you still have your yesterday as young adult, keep track of it.

I'm no saint but rape is one of the vices I never got myself involved in as either a teenager or young adult.

This is no advice but warning.

4 Likes

Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by callmeRichie(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=SweetCunt97 post=90367138]OH yea, a rich man in your area ryt? You saw him and he took off asking "who's that"? grin cheesy

lol I'm telling you grin grin, alaye took off ni o
Re: I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back by ednut1(m): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2020
Fake story. Mad woman no bite you, she no carry belle, you no carry infection, people no catch you. Abeg abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes / UNBELIEVABLE VIDEO: 10-year-old Girl Rapes 4-year-old Boy. / US Urges Nigeria To Hold Kidnappers Of Kankara Schoolboys Accountable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.