Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,407 members, 7,781,184 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! (6558 Views)

Nairaland Was Offline For About A Minute! / I Believe I Know How Nairaland Was Attacked...and How Lindaikeji's Blog Will Be! / Why Nairaland Was Shut Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by Seun(m): 3:17am On Jan 30, 2006
Hello,

I would like to apologize to all those who have suffered, suffered, suffered during the time that the nairaland forum was down, down down. That was Friday, Saturday, Sunday but now at 15 minutes after 3am on Monday morning we are back, back, back in full force!

Thanks.
Seun, seun, seun.
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by luvu567(f): 3:32am On Jan 30, 2006
You scared me for a while.
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by hotangel2(f): 3:49am On Jan 30, 2006
cheesy cheesy I talked to him... so i wasn't scared. BUt i was scared before he told me what happened. I was like.. Oh hell no!! WTF happened? smiley

But on the bright side.. WE ARE BACK. That's ama-za-zing!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by bebe6(f): 3:57am On Jan 30, 2006
Ok, it's official......................I'm addicted to NL!!!!  I had withdrawals all weekend long.   Couldn't go out for my birthday cuz I was sick, NL was down.....................do you see my dilemma?  Thank goodness I can finally get my click on  wink
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by hotangel2(f): 4:02am On Jan 30, 2006
cheesy It's official ehhh? That's ama-za-zing!
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by Seun(m): 4:04am On Jan 30, 2006
The problem was that the server mysteriously dissapeared and my host does not know why. Others have experienced the problem in the past - their virtual servers just dissappear. But our host is investigating and while they are investigating, well, I am already configuring a new server elsewhere as a backup or possibly the default server.

b_e_b_e we are sorry about the way the outage disrupted your birthday plans. How can we make it up? smiley
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by ZuluNation(m): 4:06am On Jan 30, 2006
I went into a bad suck  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked PLEASE. My name is Zulu nation, and I am a Nairaland addict. cry cry
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by hotangel2(f): 4:07am On Jan 30, 2006
I thought u knew that before. cheesy Don't cry.. it's okay to be an addict.
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by ZuluNation(m): 4:12am On Jan 30, 2006
I'm dead serious girl, I was checking my PC like every  hour to see if NL was back up. If this is not ADDICTION then what else.

I need a 12 sept program like the have at AA to help me with this addiction. cry
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by bebe6(f): 4:20am On Jan 30, 2006
Seun:

The problem was that the server mysteriously dissapeared and my host does not know why. Others have experienced the problem in the past - their virtual servers just dissappear. But our host is investigating and while they are investigating, well, I am already configuring a new server elsewhere as a backup or possibly the default server.

b_e_b_e we are sorry about the way the outage disrupted your birthday plans. How can we make it up? smiley

The pleasure of meeting the admin himself if I ever get up the nerves to fly to Africa will sufficesmiley Deal? cool

ZuluNation:

I'm dead serious girl, I was checking my PC like every hour to see if NL was back up. If this is not ADDICTION then what else.

I need a 12 sept program like the have at AA to like me with this addiction. cry

I feel your pain! I kept reloading just hoping that the server was just busylaughs hysterically
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by hotangel2(f): 4:21am On Jan 30, 2006
*joins in the laughter* cheesy cheesy cheesy That's funny.

Well i did the same thing too. But i was glad when he explained to me what was going on. smiley
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by Seun(m): 4:29am On Jan 30, 2006
Nairaland addiction is good. Please don't cure it!

b_e_b_e: Amen!
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by AfricanQueen(f): 5:04am On Jan 30, 2006
I'm dead serious girl, I was checking my PC like every hour to see if NL was back up.
I wit u Zulnation, Almost every hour I was checking to see if it was back up. I think we need help grin
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by naijacutie(f): 5:07am On Jan 30, 2006
I'd much rather be addicted to this than anything else! Soooo glad everything's up and running again. I almost started doing normal things like reading, hanging out with my family, even exercising! Can you imagine? smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by buckeye(m): 5:13am On Jan 30, 2006
Thank God nairaland is back.
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by ZuluNation(m): 5:34am On Jan 30, 2006
naijacutie:

I'd much rather be addicted to this than anything else! Soooo glad everything's up and running again. I almost started doing normal things like reading, hanging out with my family, even exercising! Can you imagine? smiley smiley smiley

I actually went out last night with some friends to shoot some pool, this morning I got all my assignments for the week done and even had time to do laundry just to keep me busy. So this is what normal life is shocked
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by ocho(f): 5:54am On Jan 30, 2006
How did i survive those days without NL? it beats me too. I never knew i was such an addict embarassed those 3 days off were traumatizing, oh my!! embarassed  glad we're back though cheesy
@naijacutie: same here embarassed
@Zulu: lol
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by bebe6(f): 7:52am On Jan 30, 2006
Oh my............another scare shocked
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by ocho(f): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2006
embarassed
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by ZuluNation(m): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2006
Just experienced it too. shocked shocked shocked Seun QUIT PLAYING with my emotions dude. cry cry cry
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by ocho(f): 7:57am On Jan 30, 2006
i almost had a heart attack too shocked but i'm good now grin
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by ZuluNation(m): 7:59am On Jan 30, 2006
We need to form a support group for emergencies like this. cry cry
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by Seun(m): 8:05am On Jan 30, 2006
I was trying to send out emails to remind Nairaland members that the forum is back online, not knowing that the script I was using the send the emails had caused the server to stop responding. Funny, huh?
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by bebe6(f): 8:15am On Jan 30, 2006
Seun:

I was trying to send out emails to remind Nairaland members that the forum is back online, not knowing that the script I was using the send the emails had caused the server to stop responding. Funny, huh?

Being that you are the admin, we will afford you this ONE mishap tongue Just don't let it happen again Just kidding!
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by debanjee(m): 8:41am On Jan 30, 2006
n
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by snazzydawn(f): 8:56am On Jan 30, 2006
I am soooooooo happy,wow!!!I felt like doing the jig when I saw Seun's offline!!!Wowwwww!!!!waddahowa!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by dejiolowe: 9:24am On Jan 30, 2006
@seun i think we need to move this site to a more reliable host. the support u got is one of the crappiest i v ever seen. a community like this can't be anything less of premium service.
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by Akolawole(m): 9:30am On Jan 30, 2006
I taught our HOT debates in politics caused ABUJA to close NL.
I email Chief SEUN and he responded well
I missed Ono,Conscience,Bagoma,Ottokx and other Politicians
Everyone,welcome back.
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by dejiolowe: 9:33am On Jan 30, 2006
didnt miss anyone! the ppl i could miss i called on fone or emailed. see, there is NL outside NL grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by IAH(f): 10:05am On Jan 30, 2006
Nice to be back! cheesy I was checking everytime to see if the site is back.
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by snazzydawn(f): 10:33am On Jan 30, 2006
I missed everybody especially Layi,hotA,though I saw most of you on our makeshift forum,conversecity grin grin
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by Maryam: 11:29am On Jan 30, 2006
I was almost going crazy cos i had boasted about nairaland to my friends who were like hi'5 is the best so there was no way i could prove it to them.I realy felt embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cardinalstone Graduate Trainee (2021) - Investment Management / Yaba College Of Technology Yaba Polytechnic Federal Lagos / How To Hide Your IP Address When Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.