Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) (1453 Views)

Paul Bolton, 68-Year-Old Briton Is Looking For His Yoruba Father, Femi Odiendie / Family Of Six Escapes Death In Otedola Bridge Tanker Explosion / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) by favourrejoice20: 8:23am On Jun 06, 2020
The photos of Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola driving for two hours to pay a visit to his daughter, Femi and her singer boyfriend, Mr Eazi have emerged.

It was the billionaire that recently took to his official page on photo sharing app, Instagram, to give his fans and followers a glimpse into how he spent his day on Friday, June 6.

Marydave.ng understands that the business mogul, who appears to be abroad at the moment made the disclosure that he made a two hour drive to go pay a visit to Temi and Mr Eazi.

“This morning I drove two hours to visit @temiotedola and @mreazi …,” Otedola wrote on his page.

Check out the photos below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBDthHZH6ww/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Followers were spotted in the comment section hailing Otedola for the kind of love he shows his daughter and Mr Eazi.

Read what some of them had to say below:

gtb_gtb: “Sir, 2 hours drive to see a daughter and her boy friend is worth it. Good job”

callme_limo: “God will continue to bless you his highness”

_lizadenny: They should make it official already kingkristyy: “Wow what a caring father in-law”

samuelgodfrey_2020: “Happy weekend papa. God bless you more abundantly”

Also, an excited Temi has displayed a photo on her page posing with her boyfriend and dad.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBDuKaFpGYR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Earlier, Marydave.ng reported that Temi Otedola recently took to her social media platform to shower encomiums on her autistic younger brother, Fewa, who clocked the age of 20.

Temi, specially doted on her younger brother in a post shared on her official Instagram page. According to her message, she was lucky to have been able to celebrate Fewa on his birthday amidst the chaos wrecking the world at the moment.

She said: “In the midst of this socially turbulent time, I was lucky enough to celebrate one of the greatest joys of my life yesterday. Happy birthday to the best brother I could have ever wished for!!! You will be my baby forever I love you Fewa.”

READ ALSO: Man finally speaks out after caught sucking on his baby sister’s lips (video)

Temi also shared lovely pictures in which she was spotted making some fun poses with while wishing her sibling a happy birthday noted that he is the best brother she could have ever asked for.

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 8:34am On Jun 06, 2020
Hmmm

This part of the world is bizarre!

A billionaire went visiting a daughter who isn’t married yet but cohabiting with a man and driving for two hours.

In this same Nigeria, if it was to be a poor man’s daughter like my dad, Na koboko and cutlass he go bring to the house we are cohabiting to flog the hell outta us, that is if we managed escaping the actions of the cutlass.

4 Likes

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) by yanabasee1(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2020
Why is Temi and Eazy always dressing old fashioned??

Like people weh Igbo don damage their head......
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2020
yanabasee1:

a beautiful and well known bread sometimes doesn’t need an overdesigned label.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) by yanabasee1(m): 8:45am On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
a beautiful and well known bread sometimes doesn’t need an overdesigned label.

She's letting that Indian herm big headed boyfriend of hers to influence her standard..... Her beauty is fading off...
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 8:49am On Jun 06, 2020
yanabasee1:

She's letting that Indian herm big headed boyfriend of hers to influence her standard..... Her beauty is fading off...
monkey no fine, his husband like am like that.

Don’t let us cry more than the bereaved.
Perhaps that was he exact reason Temi chose him ahead of other guys calling

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) by ecolime(m): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2020
yanabasee1:

It's her life and choice. Be happy they are at peace with each other.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) by austine4real(m): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2020
This old man should leave internet for us .

No sane parents will visit his/her child cohabiting without being married off

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) by OiOi: 11:25am On Jun 06, 2020
austine4real:
This old man should leave internet for us .

No sane parents will visit his/her child cohabiting without being married off
you are implying he's insane abi? But he is well to do.

I like that kind of insanity.

You that is sane, how fa?

5 Likes

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) by PremierGuy(m): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Why is this news?
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Modernized Nigerian father.
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) by Eastside22(m): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
yanabasee1:

Lol
Same thing I noticed especially Mr eazi you will hardly see temi wearing designers
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) by thorpido(m): 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Why is Mr Eazi standing like that?
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) by foreveryoung1515(f): 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ntoor! welldone!
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) by baby124: 12:45am On Jun 07, 2020
Eastside22:

Lol
Same thing I noticed especially Mr eazi you will hardly see temi wearing designers
You should be wearing designer labels where people can see only if you are being paid for it. Otherwise you look like a fraudulent sign board. Some things you buy for 1,000 dollars have been made for 50 dollars.

They are wise and smart plus Eazi is a celebrity. He cannot be wearing a brand when they did not pay him to. Their clothes are probably quality and may be expensive to you, but no labels. That is my style too. I hate labels. They are tacky and depict someone who is trying too hard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) by OmarEl(m): 1:10am On Jun 07, 2020
I pray 4a Father of your kind Sir!
My dream is Awake
My God is not @Sleep!

ALways...........AMEN
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) by uchman(m): 8:59am On Jun 07, 2020
See Otedola Nikka,
That Nikka, I wont buy it for #1000, but he may buy it for more than $1000...
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) by XXLMANDIGO: 10:14am On Jun 07, 2020
This their appearance looks like Crack on duty lipsrsealed
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) by Ybaby: 11:04am On Jun 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Hmmm

This part of the world is bizarre!

A billionaire went visiting a daughter who isn’t married yet but cohabiting with a man and driving for two hours.

In this same Nigeria, if it was to be a poor man’s daughter like my dad, Na koboko and cutlass he go bring to the house we are cohabiting to flog the hell outta us, that is if we managed escaping the actions of the cutlass.

Poverty makes parents angry and they in turn take it out on thier kids - there is no virtue in poverty. Some will say they had nothing but they were happy..... well! How can they be sure that was happiness when there was nothing to compare with.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) by Ybaby: 11:07am On Jun 07, 2020
Eastside22:

Lol

They wear designers alot. They just don't have the names written tackily on it. They buy designer for quality not for aspiration or a need to belong but for quality that lasts.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) by Ybaby: 11:08am On Jun 07, 2020
OmarEl:
I pray 4a Father of your kind Sir!
My dream is Awake
My God is not @Sleep!

ALways...........AMEN

HE is showing Eazi how precious his spurn is and announcing to the world that his kids are his everything.
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) by Ybaby: 11:12am On Jun 07, 2020
OiOi:
you are implying he's insane abi? But he is well to do.

I like that kind of insanity.

You that is sane, how fa?

Most poor people think the rich is insane...... how can he buy that Jean's for that price ..... they will then finish with me I can NEVER buy it for $1000 and all the angels will say Amen

Then they wonder why they remain unable to buy Jean's of $1000

Instead of watching and learning ..... they carry thier moral nonsense and extend to others.... but their own daughter na.village okada with N200 all the boys can ride her.
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) by Eastside22(m): 11:16am On Jun 07, 2020
baby124:

You should be wearing designer labels where people can see only if you are being paid for it. Otherwise you look like a fraudulent sign board. Some things you buy for 1,000 dollars have been made for 50 dollars.

They are wise and smart plus Eazi is a celebrity. He cannot be wearing a brand when they did not pay him to. Their clothes are probably quality and may be expensive to you, but no labels. That is my style too. I hate labels. They are tacky and depict someone who is trying too hard.
What will you say about Dj cuppy
Will you say all the fendi products she wears are basically for advertisement purpose alone??meaning they pay her to wear them
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) by Eastside22(m): 11:21am On Jun 07, 2020
Ybaby:

They wear designers alot. They just don't have the names written tackily on it. They buy designer for quality not for aspiration or a need to belong but for quality that lasts.
I disagree
Maybe you don't see dem often, they dress too local
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) by Ybaby: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2020
Eastside22:

I disagree
Maybe you don't see dem often, they dress too local

Those local things are designers. I know for a fact!

Look at the quality of what they are wearing.
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Finally, otedola has handed over his daughter to this black monkey called Eazi anyway, I wish them a blissful conjugal.
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Drives For Hours To Visit Daughter, Mr Eazi (photos) by baby124: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Gforce2015:
Finally, otedola has handed over his daughter to this black monkey called Eazi anyway, I wish them a blissful conjugal.
Why so jealous? That’s who Temi chose as boyfriend and she’s old enough to have a boyfriend. Do you want her father to be her boyfriend?

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future / 3 Reasons Why You Should Marry Early / Women, Victims Of Domestic Violence: Whats The Point In Not Speaking Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.