Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,452 members, 7,781,309 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:12 PM

Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years (34456 Views)

JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu / Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days / IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by dre11(m): 9:09am On Jun 06, 2020
21 years, but under the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari, the project is now almost a reality, an Igbo political leader, Joe Igbokwe, has noted. Igbokwe, a former publicity secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos and currently the Special Adviser on Drainage and Environment to Governor Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State, spoke Thursday at the inauguration of the N’digbo arm of the Lagos APC.

He said in view of the current massive development in the South-East, the region has no alternative than to remain in the APC and support the Buhari administration. He said, “Given what is happening in the South East now in terms of development, I don’t think any project is bigger than second Niger Bridge in Nigeria today.

If you see that bridge, it is getting to conclusion. They will soon finish. I know that by next year that project would have been completed. That bridge was used to dupe our people for 21 years, I won’t go further than that.”

The Coordinator of the Ndigbo APC in Lagos, Eze Uche Dimgba, said the Igbo in Lagos would vote massively for the ruling party and continue to support the Buhari administration.

The president of the Igbo community in Lagos, Chief Sunday Udeh, recalled that Igbo people were not united in the 2015 elections.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2nd-niger-bridge-used-for-dribbling-south-east-for-21-years-igbokwe.html

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Inda2020: 9:11am On Jun 06, 2020
Ipob members whats going on with ur members

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by mrvitalis(m): 9:12am On Jun 06, 2020
A 1.6km bridge is the biggest project in the south east ..yet APC borrowed 22.5 billion and excluded south east and u have mouth to talk

202 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by seunmsg(m): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2020
Our wailing friends will still come and tell us that Jonathan started and paid for it fully.

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Smithkafors(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2020
APC thinks they can deceive the people of south east.The 2nd Niger bridge was signed by a joint deal between PDP government and Julius Berger via PPP(private public partnership),the main reason why the bridge will be tolled so that JB can recoup their money.Goodluck Jonathan made a part payment of the federal government deal,while PMB also made their own part payment.The bulk of the money will be payed by JB that's why the project was still ongoing despite recession.Yes PDP have their own shortcomings,but APC is not better off.For those who can't remember,how come PMB suspended work on the bridge by JB when he came on board in 2015?,was it an invisible bridge?

130 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by seunmsg(m): 9:19am On Jun 06, 2020
mrvitalis:
A 1.6km bridge is the biggest project in the south east ..yet APC borrowed 22.5 billion and excluded south east and u have mouth to talk

Liar. The $22.5billion was recently approved and has not been borrowed.

Some of the projects FG intends to carry out with the money will benefit all Nigerians. The Lagos to Calabar coastal rail project will pass through the south east and benefit Igbo traders more than any other tribe.

The Mambilla power project upon completion will be added to the national power grid and distributed to all homes in Nigeria including the south east.

Other projects to be executed with the loan are nationalistic projects that will benefit all Nigerians.

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by ODUBEZE: 9:25am On Jun 06, 2020
Too much ado about nothing

Why was the noise not much when the transportation school was built in Daura And other major projects like that

Why are they making a mountain out of a molehill here

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by mrvitalis(m): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2020
seunmsg:

Some of the projects FG intends to carry out with the money will benefit all Nigerians. The Lagos to Calabar coastal rail project will pass through the south east and benefit Igbo traders more than any other tribe.

The Mambilla power project upon completion will be added to the national power grid and distributed to all homes in Nigeria including the south east.

Other projects to be executed with the loan are nationalistic projects that will benefit all Nigerians.
Oga which of the product in the 22.5 billion is intended for South east

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Smithkafors(m): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2020
seunmsg:

Why are you calling him a liar?,what percentage of the $22.5 dollars is going to capital projects in the east?.Keep deceiving yourself.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by seunmsg(m): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2020
mrvitalis:

Oga which of the product in the 22.5 billion is intended for South east

I have answered your question in my initial post. The money will be used to fund projects that will benefit all Nigerians and I gave two examples above.

Will the Lagos to Calabar coastal rail pass through south east or not? Will south east benefit from the 3000MW that will be added to the national grid once the mambilla hydro project is completed?

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by ddippset(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2020
A wailer would rather commit suicide than praise Muhammadu Buhari for any project.

Dilector told them he is Jibrin.

I wonder how they expect a foreigner from Sudan to do projects for them.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by seunmsg(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2020
Smithkafors:

Why are you calling him a liar?,what percentage of the $22.5 dollars is going to capital projects in the east?.Keep deceiving yourself.

Maybe you should tell us the percentage of the projects allocated to each region. They projects to the best of my knowledge are national projects and not regional project.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by donbachi(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2020
Pdp don pass am to apc....score the goal na make we see and stop ranting.apc 5years of another dribbling.at the end,e go be over the bar.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by BlowYourMind: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2020
igbokwe just they burst ipodpigs okoros bubbles

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2020
He said in view of the current massive development in the South-East, the region has no alternative than to remain in the APC and support the Buhari administration. He said, “Given what is happening in the South East now in terms of development, I don’t think any project is bigger than second Niger Bridge in Nigeria today.
If you see that bridge, it is getting to conclusion. They will soon finish. I know that by next year that project would have been completed. That bridge was used to dupe our people for 21 years, I won’t go further than that.”

The Coordinator of the Ndigbo APC in Lagos, Eze Uche Dimgba, said the Igbo in Lagos would vote massively for the ruling party and continue to support the Buhari administration.
The president of the Igbo community in Lagos, Chief Sunday Udeh, recalled that Igbo people were not united in the 2015 elections.

Mrvitalis pazienza

Biafra is dead and buried at this point gringringrin

One Nigeria continues till Jesus comes

Yoruba 2023, hausa 2031, yoruba 2039, hausa 2047.. gringringringrin

Thanks to Azikwe, the master of no-seccesion gringringringrin

Any tribe or person that speaks the truth are hated by Igbos and they are automatically assumed to be yorubas

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 06, 2020
BlowYourMind:
igbokwe just they burst ipodpigs okoros bubbles

I swear... I official declare igbokwe as a full blooded adopted yoruba man...

Mrvitalis pazienza ghettokid if una no like am, remember oba akiolu advice

gringringringrin

19 Likes

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by mrvitalis(m): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2020
seunmsg:

I have answered your question in my initial post. The money will be used to fund projects that will benefit all Nigerians and I gave two examples above.

Will the Lagos to Calabar coastal rail pass through south east or not? Will south east benefit from the 3000MW that will be added to the national grid once the mambilla hydro project is completed?
So u accept none of the project would be sited in South East right ?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by seunmsg(m): 10:18am On Jun 06, 2020
mrvitalis:

So u accept none of the project would be sited in South East right ?

So you accept that all the projects would benefit the people of the south east, right?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by History555: 10:23am On Jun 06, 2020
Special adviser on gutter affairs igvokwe pls remember you have no standing in your native nnewi talkless of the entire lgbo land.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by mrvitalis(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2020
seunmsg:

So you accept that all the projects would benefit the people of the south east, right?
Why not site them in the south east let it benefit Nigerians more too ...or project sited in the east won't benefit Nigeria

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by gwafaeziokwu: 11:23am On Jun 06, 2020
grin

Nnewi people have not told us who stole Joe Igbokwe's girl friend.

The guy is still bitter

8 Likes

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by seunmsg(m): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2020
mrvitalis:

Why not site them in the south east let it benefit Nigerians more too ...or project sited in the east won't benefit Nigeria

I already told you that the Lagos to calabar coastal rail will pass through the sout east. A station will even be constructed in Aba.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Bighead9: 11:54am On Jun 06, 2020
Joe Igbokwe is the true Son of his father. We Igbo's are proud of him.

God bless me Chinedu,
God bless Joe Igbokwe,
God bless Nigeria.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by ItooWorWor2(m): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2020
Igbo amaka grin

Joe Igbokwe amaka grin

APC amaka grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Hufyazarze: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
angry
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Corporate2020: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Na so. If you let know you are foolish, then people will ask you to help them clean their ass-hole when the finishing pooing.
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by BillKapri96: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Igbos should shut up. Are the kids, don't they know ever since. But come to think of it, politicians only accomplishment is building and renovating roads and bridges, and folks will still hail them. Which way Niggerjan[right][/right]
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Magikmajek(m): 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
You mean like jay jay

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement / Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose / APC Mistakenly Names Chimaroke Nnamani As A Member Of Its Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.