Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) (65404 Views)

Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation / Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Oluromantic: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

STOP WATCHING AFRICAN MAGIC. your thinking is getting irrational
On d contrary you're too inexperienced to understand some things happen in this life you don't know
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by PericomaNwankwo: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Dididrumz:
Shebi I was telling one Nairaland dude that it's better to be a begger than to be a thief but I guess him brain no complete finish for am to understand.

See the end result.

True, no shame in begging. Even Jesus begged when needed.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by XXLMANDIGO: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
IGNORE!!!

SIONKPO1:

when a clown types you will know
I no be your class boy
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Beedude(m): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oluromantic:
Now imagine a boy with a radiant destiny who's doing very well in his studies or handwork, who intends to be influencial in future but his fetish step mother having seen his bright destiny compared to her own unserious son and out of jealousy, transferred a spirit of confusion and theft on him, the type that makes him reasons whenever he's alone that he doesn't understand why he's stealing but the he just can't stop due to fetish influence.

Now he's been burnt. Even if prayers can be made to clear the spell off his life, it would only be possible if he was in police custody. But now that's he's been killed, it's late already.

SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE
Jungle Justice is bad and must be condemned but our security officials aren't helping matters.

In 2015, 2 thieves came to my house around 5:45am and took my big generator. Immediately, my uncle and i chased them and caught one. He dragged with us and recieved some beating from passerby...
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Donsamlee(m): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bad news everywhere, insane society. Little wonder I am always alone.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by SIONKPO1(m): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
IGNORE!!!

lol
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by mikemiyaki: 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Good for him. Some young boys now don't want to hustle legitimately like others.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Techguyz(m): 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Make them chop the body now, bastards!!!! angry
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by mikemiyaki: 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Eazie351 like it?post=90364219:
that's some roasted balls
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by simplyOJ(m): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kai! This Calabar boys no dey hear theif with their ears o! Can't somebody joke with them
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Perfecttouch:
Someone should just help me with a tired meme

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by zero911: 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Magikmajek:
How come it's only in Calabar all these things takes place. Is crime rate there very high?

We no get chills 4 here o
There are no jobs no industries everybody just dey on low key.

If dem catch thief na straight roasting lol

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by seproperties(m): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Franzinni:
You sure say nah armed robber ... They should arrest the Neanderthals who murdered him quickly ... Animal Nigerians with basic minds
You are to set an Investigation Panel .
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Magikmajek(m): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
zero911:

We no get chills 4 here o
There are no jobs no industries everybody just dey on low key.

If dem catch thief na straight roasting lol

Na wa oooh
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Olarewaju89: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
verygbguy:
Cross River/Akwa Ibom and roasting of human beings are like 5&6......

If you're a thief, just pray you don't get caught within this two states, if not you'll be roasted like chicken

angry

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by ubcandid(m): 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
vertueptime:
These are part of the reasons why Nigerian films should be banned.
the guy thinks he's making sense.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by 360clips: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
And the people who killed him would have done worse atrocities. What a zoo!
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by zero911: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Magikmajek:

Na wa oooh
Yes. Most of us indigenes only survive on house rent and farming, only foreigners are running businesses here.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
See meat, this pics is too graphic
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Thecvbankng:
You see cross River and akwa Ibom states? Don't be caught in the act of stealing, adultery, land grabbing, etc because the punishments are severe and instant.

Small tribe but you wouldn't want to mess with them nor commit on their land. Amesiere o!
nah Lagos own bad pass
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Beedude(m): 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
Beedude:

Jungle Justice is bad and must be condemned but our security officials aren't helping matters.

In 2015, 2 thieves came to my house around 5:45am and took my big generator. Immediately, my uncle and i chased them and caught one. He dragged with us and recieved some beating from passerby...
Around 9am, i decided to save him from Jungle Justice since people av started gathering and beating him. We tied him and took him to SARS with the generator as evidence. I wrote a statement and he was detained. As i was about leaving the SARS said i must pay 10k before leaving or else i should leave my GEN with them. I was astonished and suprised.
I asked why the need to pay a dime, they said it is the norm and moreover we av beaten the thief and they need to treat him.
I asked if they av seen a thief who willingly submit himself for people to arrest?
I was so weak and tired of their gimmicks and later dropped the money and left.

Few days later i saw the guy on o
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by JPUC: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
Just imagine burning beyond recognition, yet the JT(penis) and the ball sack still intact.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Baba4kinatu(m): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oluromantic:

On d contrary you're too inexperienced to understand some things happen in this life you don't know

Fact is you blame all your misfortune on another person but yourself is only an African thing
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Badonasty(m): 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
Him balls no burn off...see as this muni died cos of phone wey fit no reach 20k
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
Police should come and evacuate the body pls. I no trust all these Aboki make them dey prepare suya. And because of some people that love mining skulls
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Oga stop blaming waywardness on step-moms and rubbish fetish.Village people have nothing to do with criminals
you are really not intelligent !!! It was just a comprehension... Wise people will understand... Anytime you see statements like this, read in between the lines...
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by toprealman: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oluromantic:
Now imagine a boy with a radiant destiny who's doing very well in his studies or handwork, who intends to be influencial in future but his fetish step mother having seen his bright destiny compared to her own unserious son and out of jealousy, transferred a spirit of confusion and theft on him, the type that makes him reasons whenever he's alone that he doesn't understand why he's stealing but the he just can't stop due to fetish influence.

Now he's been burnt. Even if prayers can be made to clear the spell off his life, it would only be possible if he was in police custody. But now that's he's been killed, it's late already.

SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE
Stay away from Nollywood bro......at least for the rest of the lockdown.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Oluromantic: 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Corporate2020:

Definitely your step mother has tampered with your brain, that's why this shhit you spew up there is the best rubbish in your brain.
When you were born, did your mother throw you away in nylon bag before a good Samaritan found you? Or why are you reasoning like a maternal waste product like this?
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Oluromantic: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
toyotamuscle:
rubbish is that your own personal story about what is happening to you?
You sound like you're just recovering from syphilis
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Oluromantic: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
toprealman:

Stay away from Nollywood bro......at least for the rest of the lockdown.
You just recovering from mental surgery?
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by FASASI1(m): 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oluromantic:

SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE

Too much nollywood. But I don't support jungle justice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad / Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto / Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.