Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients (24981 Views)

Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients / Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by Jolson: 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
What next after the interstate lockdown? Carriers from other states will still carry it to the free state.
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by Saintinoo(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
bluefilm:

I totally agree with you.

But the only thing that keeps baffling me is the question on how our so called "leaders" are benefitting from the COVID19 SCAMdemic?

Care to explain, please?
Go to google... Search and total the donations into govt account from Private companies in Nigeria, NGOs, MNCs, USA, EU, Germany donated twice, UK, UN, IMF loan, IBRD loan, Bill gate grant, etc... This money should be up to 500bn.

Then calculate how much was withdrawn from govt account to fight this virus and pay the poor nNigerians.

You will get your answers there.

You are welcome.
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by kingPhidel(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hahaha. Egungun has finally enter express.
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by SSSS4: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
whether is Audio, real or fake, at least they came out to notified the public that they are free, what of other states that keep on rising it and no even time for them to slow down?
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
when you read about how the northern state discharge patient, one will wonder why Lagos can't discharge 200 patient in a day

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by Saintinoo(m): 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
bluefilm:

I thought as much.

It's just speculations!

If world bodies like WHO makes such a donation, I believe they will have to announce it somewhere, or don't you think so?
Oga it's no speculation... EU donated 21bn naira twice to Nigeria govt, US gave 135m dollars, IMF and Worldbank gave Loans to Nigeria to be share among states hit with coronavirus, UK also donated, google is your friend.
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
Saintinoo:
Hahahaha me belle ooooo

grin grin grin
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by ONUTOPSY(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
I wonder why some people always solicited for more test. Why should I present myself for testing when I do not have any health issue? Or should they be moving from house to house just to do more test? Even without any medical issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by sayso: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
keentola:
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”

If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.

Notable books I have in my library:

Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hill and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books

You can get these ebooks in minutes.
Kindly list the bestsellers in your collection. Am intrested.
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by majamajic(m): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
Agent8706:
I've always said this to people who care to listen. Covid-19 is nothing but glorified and over hyped version of the normal flu and fever most of us in this region are used to.

I remember sometime last year when a man from Greece came to visit my boss and he was lodged in a hotel in Abuja. The white man became adventurous and damned every warning not to go out. He loves strolling out in the evenings to enjoy the scenery of Abuja.

Two weeks after he return to Greece he caught fever, thanks to mosquitoes here. Now the news is, because they had no fever in their country, they had no drugs for it. The man was hospitalized and shifted from one hospital to another as they used him for experiment. You won't believe my boss had to ship some malaria drugs from here for his treatment and within a week he was back to his feet.

When Covid-19 came, I quickly understood that if this had started in Africa where we are used to it, and already have drugs we use for malaria, it wouldn't have been glorified the way the whites did it.

The good part is our leaders know the cure and that we can deal with it, but because of greed they want to keep Covid-19 alive in Nigeria, no wonder they forced it on Kogi by every means.

U are right , even in Dubai then before this Coronavirus stuff , if u have maleria they will deport u immediately or if the see maleria drugs with u it's very big offense , there's a name they call maleria , they put it higher than HIV .
Nigeria dey discharge patients , yet no cure yet , covid is just contactable high fever

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by bluefilm: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Saintinoo:

Oga it's no speculation... EU donated 21bn naira twice to Nigeria govt, US gave 135m dollars, IMF and Worldbank gave Loans to Nigeria to be share among states hit with coronavirus, UK also donated, google is your friend.

Okay, are you sure the money has not been disbursed?
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by Agent8706(m): 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
majamajic:

U are right , even in Dubai then before this Coronavirus stuff , if u have maleria they will deport u immediately or if the see maleria drugs with u it's very big offense , there's a name they call maleria , they put it higher than HIV .
Nigeria dey discharge patients , yet no cure yet , covid is just contactable high fever

I'm telling you. If only our leaders can come clean, I am sure we would have made a name defeating Covid-19 the same way we did with Ebola
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by keentola(m): 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
sayso:
Kindly list the bestsellers in your collection. Am intrested.
I have over 4000 books sir, it will be nearly impossible to write all the best sellers
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by keentola(m): 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
Elite14:

i'd love books on self-development,motivational books,books that can improve my writing,success related books like that sha...so how do we go about it
you can contact me on WhatsApp. the books are ebooks sir 09045742109
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by Loonyy(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ozuga E Don Happen
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by jacoik(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
Agent8706:
I've always said this to people who care to listen. Covid-19 is nothing but glorified and over hyped version of the normal flu and fever most of us in this region are used to.

I remember sometime last year when a man from Greece came to visit my boss and he was lodged in a hotel in Abuja. The white man became adventurous and damned every warning not to go out. He loves strolling out in the evenings to enjoy the scenery of Abuja.

Two weeks after he return to Greece he caught fever, thanks to mosquitoes here. Now the news is, because they had no fever in their country, they had no drugs for it. The man was hospitalized and shifted from one hospital to another as they used him for experiment. You won't believe my boss had to ship some malaria drugs from here for his treatment and within a week he was back to his feet.

When Covid-19 came, I quickly understood that if this had started in Africa where we are used to it, and already have drugs we use for malaria, it wouldn't have been glorified the way the whites did it.

The good part is our leaders know the cure and that we can deal with it, but because of greed they want to keep Covid-19 alive in Nigeria, no wonder they forced it on Kogi by every means.
may Almighty God and every other spirits you worship bless you forever for this bro. I have always tell people in my area that this is just a fluke

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by Elite14(m): 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
keentola:
you can contact me on WhatsApp. the books are ebooks sir 09045742109

Ok Sir.
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by Investnow2017: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Agent8706:

This is what I found about malaria:

Malaria is found in more than 100 countries, mainly in tropical regions of the world, including:
large areas of Africa and Asia.
Central and South America.
Haiti and the Dominican Republic.
parts of the Middle East.
some Pacific islands.

The reason why fatality rate to Covid-19 is low in Africa remains a subject line for intense research and study. That it is because our system is already attuned to malaria medications or antimalarial drugs cannot easily be swallowed on face value. That we live in tropical clime, while that cannot be dismissed, it does not tell the whole story.
There must be something unique outside those postulations. Yes, malaria is foreign to Europe, but not those climes listed above. That Brazil which shares almost the same climate with Nigeria and also familiar with malaria has such unimaginable level of fatality to Covid-19 is really cause for concern and study.
Is Ghana too far away from Nigeria? How about Qatar, UAE, Singapore? These, while tallying astonishing figures of confirmed cases of Covid-19, have very low death tolls. But not so Egypt, Algeria and now SA. Why?
I read somewhere that majority of infected ones in Nigeria are within the safe age bracket of 20-50years. Could that have explained our unique ability to fight off this virus even without resort to government intervention? I say this because I am of the class that believe that this virus has infected more persons than are reported by NCDC due to their limited capacity to handle the cases. My belief is not unfounded as there are widespread reports of persons who have fought off this virus while relying on established efficacious medications obtained from informal sources.
I wish the goverment can do a targeted probe into this observation as this might be a strength that can be harnessed going forward.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by Investnow2017: 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
ONUTOPSY:
I wonder why some people always solicited for more test. Why should I present myself for testing when I do not have any health issue? Or should they be moving from house to house just to do more test? Even without any medical issue.

There have been countless cases of people suspecting they might have been infected who presented themselves for testing but were denied because of limited testing materials, hence.
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by hejr: 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hehehe. Nawa o. Dem don turn us to jokers abi. Kwantinu.

https://motrendzz..com/
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by sofiscatedmoron: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
There's is no more tha 2 covid issues in Nigeria ,,
Covid is a not a nigeria thing
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by Nasir123(m): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
chatinent:
So does it literally translates that all these was a ruse?

What was your expectation?
Are you sure you're a Nigerian?

These guys has been doing things like this since 1960. They are all Criminals.
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by Nasir123(m): 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
Agent8706:

I'm telling you my brother!

Exactly what some of us have been saying, but some people choose not to understand.
Covid 19 is simply Malaria elder brother. Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by Somaj: 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Pls I want soldiers of fortune how do I go about it?
keentola:
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”

If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.

All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Books on civil war.
Rare Books

Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by keentola(m): 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Somaj:
Pls I want soldiers of fortune how do I go about it?
contact me on WhatsApp 09045742109
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by Saintinoo(m): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
bluefilm:

Okay, are you sure the money has not been disbursed?
Disbursed where, to who? Did you receive any shi shi?
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by stalwart123(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
keentola:

All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Books on civil war.
Rare Books

Bro, can you share some of these books with me?
ronkeomi@gmail.com
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by keentola(m): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
stalwart123:

Bro, can you share some of these books with me?
ronkeomi@gmail.com
please, WhatsApp / telegram is preferable as it is easier to send books through those channels than mail.

my number is in my bio
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by bluefilm: 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Saintinoo:

Disbursed where, to who?
Did you receive any shi shi?

What's the purpose of giving the money donated?

Was it meant to be shared?

Or was it meant to be used in taking care of COVID19 patients?
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by Ezmans: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
jidamsel43:
You meant all patients with high fever are discharged this same time.
Nigeria I hail thee
So all covid19 patients that came different days recovered the same day. Truely covid19 scam in nigeria
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by Mentorme: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
They no do again grin
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by Saintinoo(m): 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
bluefilm:

What's the purpose of giving the money donated?

Was it meant to be shared?

Or was it meant to be used in taking care of COVID19 patients?
Are you new in Nigeria, when EU donated the first 21bn, Nigeria govt said they will use it to excute the budget, EU said that the money is meant for the poor Nigerians, up till today which poor Nigerian have received a kobo.... Theyhave looted the money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist / Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 / Benefits Of Zobo Made Without Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.