Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

The Commercialization Of A Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Commercialization Of A Nation (321 Views)

We Reject Commercialization Of Oganiru Ndi Enugu - Members / Western Induced Privatisation And Commercialization Ruined Nigerias Economy / Dapo Abiodun Seeks Transfer Of Lagos, Ogun Roads For Commercialization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Commercialization Of A Nation by AntiBalaka: 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
Una been dey talk since say make dem sell dis we country... well e don shele, Buhari has sold Niggeria already.

Yes. All these senseless loans is the north's way of telling the south Fck You! And it is in anticipation of Nigeria's break-up.

The Fulani can not just believe their luck, I swear! They can't even phantom why no one is able to check their excesses under this satanic Buhari-APC govt. And since no one can challenge them, they have increased the looting of this country with reckless abandon.

All these loans Buhari is taking will be stolen immediately it hits CBN accounts.

The Fulani is preparing for the inevitable date of their final exit from Nigeria and so they are looting Nigeria dry and giving you the tab to take care of.

Can you tell me what resources they have in their God forsaken barren land that will make their Jew rat cousins give them so much money? The loans are being taken against the material and human resources of the South.

Even if the Better South pulls out of Nigeria this minute, Rabbi Shekleberg will be sending the monthly notice of the Fulani loan to our doorstep.

This is how Shylock makes his money. Never in a productive arrangement but one to bankrupt and enslave and they are so glad that Buhari and his gang of Fulani bandits assisted them in making them own the south.

But I have a message for Shekelberg....FCK YOU!

If you think we will pay the loan that you gave the Fulani, then get ready for Black Hitler and this time, the Holohoax will be real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Commercialization Of A Nation by nku5: 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
ODB if they like let them borrow USD10 Trillion. When jungle mature SE/SS will not be responsible to repay what they did not benefit from. It will go to international arbitration and we will drag it to the end but we no go pay o we no go pay!

I've noticed they are trying to start acting like they want to pretend to be doing projects in the east. All na wash and we can see through that bs tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Commercialization Of A Nation by boyjo: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
But who will fight for us? The leaders seem dumb.
Re: The Commercialization Of A Nation by boyjo: 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
nku5:
ODB if they like let them borrow USD10 Trillion. When jungle mature SE/SS will not be responsible to repay what they did not benefit from.
How do you propose to oppose the Shylocks when they come for their repayment or when they come for your assets?
Re: The Commercialization Of A Nation by nku5: 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
boyjo:

How do you propose to oppose the Shylocks when they come for their repayment or when they come for your assets?

We will show evidence that the geographical areas we are from did not get 1 naira of the money borrowed. it will be a legal matter at the international courts that we will drag to the very end.

2 Likes

Re: The Commercialization Of A Nation by boyjo: 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
nku5:

We will show evidence that the geographical areas we are from did not get 1 naira of the money borrowed. it will be a legal matter at the international courts that we will drag to the very end.
Lool, why you dey make me laugh like this? I hope you have the powers to make this happen ogrin
Re: The Commercialization Of A Nation by nku5: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
boyjo:

Lool, why you dey make me laugh like this? I hope you have the powers to make this happen ogrin

Its not a matter of strength or power its about using the legal system that exists. The international court will decide if we will pay or not

2 Likes

Re: The Commercialization Of A Nation by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
AntiBalaka:
Una been dey talk since say make dem sell dis we country... well e don shele, Buhari has sold Niggeria already.

Yes. All these senseless loans is the north's way of telling the south Fck You! And it is in anticipation of Nigeria's break-up.

The Fulani can not just believe their luck, I swear! They can't even phantom why no one is able to check their excesses under this satanic Buhari-APC govt. And since no one can challenge them, they have increased the looting of this country with reckless abandon.

All these loans Buhari is taking will be stolen immediately it hits CBN accounts.

The Fulani is preparing for the inevitable date of their final exit from Nigeria and so they are looting Nigeria dry and giving you the tab to take care of.

Can you tell me what resources they have in their God forsaken barren land that will make their Jew rat cousins give them so much money? The loans are being taken against the material and human resources of the South.

Even if the Better South pulls out of Nigeria this minute, Rabbi Shekleberg will be sending the monthly notice of the Fulani loan to our doorstep.

This is how Shylock makes his money. Never in a productive arrangement but one to bankrupt and enslave and they are so glad that Buhari and his gang of Fulani bandits assisted them in making them own the south.

But I have a message for Shekelberg....FCK YOU!

If you think we will pay the loan that you gave the Fulani, then get ready for Black Hitler and this time, the Holohoax will be real.
Anti semitism is evil
Re: The Commercialization Of A Nation by boyjo: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
nku5:

Its not a matter of strength or power its about using the legal system that exists. The international court will decide if we will pay or not

Na the same thing I dey talk naw.
Hope say you no dey hope say person go do am?
Hope say na you go do am?grin

(1) (Reply)

Another Government Official Resigns In Edo State / Edo 2020: We Are Not In Banana Republic / Edo Politics: Did Godwin Obaseki Achieve Is Campaign Manifesto In His 1st Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.