Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

How To Promote Affiliate Product Without A Website And Still Make Sales. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Promote Affiliate Product Without A Website And Still Make Sales. (520 Views)

Can I Sell Product Without Barcode? / Can I Sell My Product Without Barcode? / MINI IMPORTER's: After Importing Hot Product Without Knowing How To sell It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Promote Affiliate Product Without A Website And Still Make Sales. by coolbj(m): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
How do I promote my affiliate product without a website?
The above question is very common among aspiring affiliate marketer and some of the reason are
1. Financial constraint: sometimes we do not have the money to start a website or we do not have money to purchase a laptop, pay for domain name and webhosting.
2. People feel intimidated by starting a website due to fear of technology: sometime the fear that we are not tech savvy can hider us from wanting to own a website.
3. They are worried it will take time: the fear that it might take a long time for my website to be ready before I can start earning some commission total prevent some people.

The truth is doing affiliate marketing without a website in many people’s opinion is not the best way to do it, but it is doable in fact, in fact countless successful affiliate marketers have done it, and there is no limit to how far you can go even with this method.
Now I will be give you 6 simple ways to promote your affiliate product without a website!

1 USING FACEBOOK
Steps on how you can promote through Facebook,
• Research and pick your niche (health, relationships, wealth etc.)
• Pick the appropriate affiliate products or services (if it health you can try weight loss product)
• As a beginner make use of your personal profile (very much advisable)
• Create a Facebook profile banner stating exactly was you do and a clear call to action
• You should funnel people from your profile banner to your landing that way they can opt-in for your lead magnet. The essence of this is so you build your email list
• Build your audience by joining groups that are in your niche.
• Only promote your offer on your personal profile not in the groups you joined
• Scale-up by joining influencers in your niche
Re: How To Promote Affiliate Product Without A Website And Still Make Sales. by coolbj(m): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
2. USING INSTAGRAM
Steps to promote your affiliate product using Instagram.
• Research and pick your niche
• Pick the appropriate affiliate products or services you want to promote
• Create a personal Instagram profile
• Optimize your profile by using the appropriate hashtags and put the link to your funnel in the bio
• Promote your links in relevant comments
• Take the steps necessary to build your audience
• Scale-up by joining relevant influencers

3. USING PINTEREST
Steps
• Create boards and pin other peoples stuff
• Design your pins using a free tool like Canva
• Brand your designs
• Create multiple graphics for each affiliate offer
• Link your pins to any or all of these
A product
A lead magnet
A service
A course
• Pin the graphics with your affiliate links
• Scale-up by joining Tailwind to schedule your pins
Re: How To Promote Affiliate Product Without A Website And Still Make Sales. by coolbj(m): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
4. USING MEDIUM.COM WRITING PLATFORM
Steps
• Research on interesting and helpful things you can write about that would help people that have relation to what you are promoting by carrying out proper keyword research
• Write a very interesting blog post (the idea is to add value to peoples life)
• Put your affiliate links in the post but make sure you put affiliate disclosure, the same with the rest of the methods

5. START A YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Steps
• Research and pick a niche
• Set up your YouTube channel
• Pick relevant affiliate products
• Carry out proper keyword research on any video before you make it
• Put out high-quality videos in the form of
Product review videos
Comparison videos
Unboxing Videos
Top 10 Videos
• Add affiliate links in the description of your video
• Make a call to action at the end of your videos
• Rinse and repeat the last 4 steps
Re: How To Promote Affiliate Product Without A Website And Still Make Sales. by coolbj(m): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
6. MAKE USE OF ONLINE FORUMS AND OTHER ONLINE COMMUNITIES E.G NAIRALAND
Steps
• Pick your niche
• Search for forums and online communities that discuss issues relevant to your niche
• Make sure to check the community or forum guidelines well so you understand what posts are allowed and what are not
• Join those forums or online communities
• Create your profile in the forums or online communities you joined putting in your areas of expertise relevant to your niche
• Join relevant affiliate networks
• Once you find a good forum or community to promote to, become a member and be an active

The big picture here is for you to add value to peoples life, when people find out that you are there to add value to their life and not sale a product to them, you are sure going to make sales.
And remember it not enough to known about this information, do well to take action and take action now and see your account wreck in 7 figure at the end of the year.
Hopeful in my next post I will be show us how to promote our affiliate links through twitter
Re: How To Promote Affiliate Product Without A Website And Still Make Sales. by Inehmesit: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
You should be sellling this piece of information. The content is worth money cool
Re: How To Promote Affiliate Product Without A Website And Still Make Sales. by coolbj(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Inehmesit:
You should be sellling this piece of information. The content is worth money cool
Thanks bro, but for now let help our fellow countrymen cool

1 Like

Re: How To Promote Affiliate Product Without A Website And Still Make Sales. by coolbj(m): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
How are we doing today

(1) (Reply)

I Need Logistics Company With Pay On Delivery In Lagos / How FCMB Is Supporting Businesses And SME During The COVID-19 Pandemic? / How Can I Get A POS Machine For My Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.