Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour (54782 Views)

Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me / Pregnant Python Killed This Morning. See Picture Inside / Python Killed In Ovim Abia State, Used In Making Pepper Soup & Fried Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by newoffer: 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Wicked people. Na all the tools una get for house.
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Kriss216: 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
pocohantas:

Because humans are encroaching their habitat.

The dried one looks like okporoko. We can cook that in a fancy pot. grin
That fancy pot will not last.
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by pek(m): 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kizzygentle:
How do you guys enjoy d site sight of snake talk more of eating it?
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Eife(m): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
iamauxin:
Take A Look At The Gigantic Snake Killed By My Hunter-neighbour

This was captured this morning by my neighbour's trap. It shares a semblance with Viper and therefore highly poisonous from what I've seen in NATGEO WILD channels.

To cut the long story short, My neighbour quickly prepared peppersoup with some of the meat and roasted the rest.

This is my first time of seeing a snake this gigantic.

Here are the pictures.
NB, the head and the tail were severed from the body, cos that's where the main poison lies

Lala What are you waiting for.

More pictures... Coming
Updated: it's a Python... Thanks for the heads up.

Pythons are not poisonous
And this particular one is not gigantic
When watching NatGeo wild please pay attention to details
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by kendrick9(m): 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
pocohantas:
Everyone that kills/cooks snakes, does so in some hideous pot. Is it safe to say this act is common among a specific class? cheesy

This looks like okporoko, cord.
You want them to roast it on fancy pots and gas cooker?
Use your common sense
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by skimena: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
na wa o
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by kayusely70(m): 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Just like fish....... grin
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by SirMichael1: 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
GuestLog:
U spoke my mind. They have no idea what the market value or cost of original leather is. Hunger won't make them think.

If it was me, I'd create quality snake skin wallets and sell in foreign sites for over $300 each.
Lol. $300 for 1 snake skin wallet? Lol. Bro, some could go for $400-$500 dollars but it depends on the brand. If you've made a brand name for yourself, forget mehn men, they'll buy it twice the amount self.
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
chiemmanuel:
i don't believe that, they are two different animals
Taste like chicken and fish, the meat is a bit tough.
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by sawdi: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
GuestLog:
Has anyone heard from her since then? I'm worried that she might have been swallowed grin

grin
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Bablo08(m): 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
[how does chicken taste like bikonu]
They said it tastes like chicken... You know how chicken tastes na grin[/quote]
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by mukthar2000(m): 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nice palliative
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
You guys should move away from bush area O
This is too big keep kids away from that place please
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by knockturnal(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
iamauxin:

This was captured this morning by my neighbour's trap. It shares a semblance with Viper and therefore highly poisonous from what I've seen in NATGEO WILD channels.

To cut the long story short, My neighbour quickly prepared peppersoup with some of the meat and roasted the rest.

Here are the pictures.
NB, the head and the tail were severed from the body, cos that's where the main poison lies

More pictures... Coming

Only Nigerians believe that the tails of snakes contain poison. @op, the snake killed is even a constrictor.
It is not venomous. Whether head or tail.
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Jolson: 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
What shall Nigerians not eat?
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Irore: 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Here we go

Praising animal cruelty , we might as well kill each other ., Oh we do that too
God has said man should have dominion over the beasts of the field.
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by promotervickky(m): 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
iamauxin:

Here are the pictures.

More pictures... Coming

I nor understand, why are people roasting animals that don't have hair?
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Amaechi667(m): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lala were are u?
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by bamasite2: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
God bless you!
Kyra1:
Well done. You guys should keep killing snakes till they go extinct. I hate them.
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. $300 for 1 snake skin wallet? Lol. Bro, some could go for $400-$500 dollars but it depends on the brand. If you've made a brand name for yourself, forget mehn men, they'll buy it twice the amount self.

You need some documentation.... I think it’s called,Cites certificate or something like that !
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by peeps4u: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
GuestLog:
U spoke my mind. They have no idea what the market value or cost of original leather is. Hunger won't make them think.

If it was me, I'd create quality snake skin wallets and sell in foreign sites for over $300 each.

LOL, you know you could go to villages or markets and buy these murdered snakes for just a few thousand naira to make these wallets you talked about now and sell for $300 each?
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
iamauxin:

Here are the pictures.

More pictures... Coming

This is apparently your first time with the snake eating thing.
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by lakeside79937: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Theres nothing people will not eat in nigeria is it poverty ? That's why people have lots of health issues
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by bigcee(m): 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Aboks:

You can eat the snake and still get your leather ok
grin grin grin

Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Fearlez: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
[code][/code]
iamauxin:

Here are the pictures.

More pictures... Coming
your sacrilegious assertion of putting python and poison in same sentence should have made this post front page unworthy if not that lala is a mumu for snake posts.

Please pythons and other constrictors don't have venoms. And this snake and "gigantic" are polar opposite..
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by peeps4u: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
SirMichael1:

But can't you make a biz out of this bro since you know about it so much?

Dont blame those eating snakes, you can buy these snakes from them and make leathers out of them as you said and rake in money.

1 Like

Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Zane2point4(m): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kizzygentle:
How do you guys enjoy d sight of snake, talk more of eating it?
Ask them, slimmy thing that exhumes kne kind moisty smell undecided cry
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
chiemmanuel:
people like you always amount to nothing, why? You focus on others so much that you fail to notice your stunted growth, then blame others for your misfortune.
Run along dude, you are needed in the kitchen

Hahahahahaha...you just told me your family history grin
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by doggedfighter(f): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
pocohantas:
Everyone that kills/cooks snakes, does so in some hideous pot. Is it safe to say this act is common among a specific class? cheesy

This looks like okporoko, cord.

Poco, you noticed the pot too? grin grin grin
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Angelfrost(m): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
Gigantic?!... Sigh!!! Someone needs a dictionary!!! Smh.
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Depressed101: 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
iamauxin:

Here are the pictures.

More pictures... Coming
you watch natgeo world? Make I hear.
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Benwallt(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Please how does snake meat taste
like toto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Basket Of Tomatoes I Bought For N1,500 - Ogun State. / I Found This When I Opened Blue Band / Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.