Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,618 members, 7,801,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour (54771 Views)

Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me / Pregnant Python Killed This Morning. See Picture Inside / Python Killed In Ovim Abia State, Used In Making Pepper Soup & Fried Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by xcelentattitude(m): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
This one wey everybody dey kill python upandan, I think python is easy to kill sef undecided

Abi na python programming make am easy

But wait o, uncle lala wey be snake lord sef never upload him own snake picture before. Abi e no sabi kill snake ni

Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Mawex(m): 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Braintrain:
If Lala carry this thread go fp I will find him and flog him

Better go find him
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Enyimbamercedes: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
You eat what you don’t know!

You cut the tail and head off a python cos that’s where the poison is!!!??

Na wa o
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Jo1nation: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kyra1:
Well done. You guys should keep killing snakes till they go extinct. I hate them.
cheesy
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Jo1nation: 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kyra1:
Well done. You guys should keep killing snakes till they go extinct. I hate them.
cheesy ok
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by simplepee(f): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
pocohantas:
Everyone that kills/cooks snakes, does so in some hideous pot. Is it safe to say this act is common among a specific class? cheesy

This looks like okporoko, cord.
Lmao grin grin
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Kyra1(f): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
calculator123:

Snakes can't go extinct, they breed in large numbers.

1 Like

Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Kyra1(f): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
bamasite2:
God bless you!
And bless you too. cool
bamasite2:
God bless you!
And bless you too.
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Help2020: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Here we go

Praising animal cruelty , we might as well kill each other ., Oh we do that too
He killed Python a harmful animal. Now the cow meat you eat everyday is harmless and yet they get killed because of your likes yearning for meat.so that's not animal cruelty right?you fvcking hypocrite..

1 Like

Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Help2020: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kyra1:
How I wish they really go instinct. I hate them more than you.

1 Like

Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
No time
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by chiemmanuel(m): 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Taste like chicken and fish, the meat is a bit tough.
una dey try
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by chiemmanuel(m): 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lovelyn451:
they said it tastes like fish, if u go where they dry fish into stock fishes in Maiduguri, they sometimes mix your fish with dry snakes. so u might have eaten snakes unknowingly b4 tongue
I don't eat fish, thank you undecided
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by chiemmanuel(m): 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lexusgs430:

You no include bat & bush meat?.... grin
ebola still dey
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by chiemmanuel(m): 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lexusgs430:

You're missing better protein........ tongue
my brother if you see how fish is harvested eh, you will hate mankind
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by mkoabiola: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
SirMichael1:
grin Every topic on nairaland about snake has always meant the snake dies, get roasted and turned to a sumptous meal. Never for once has anyone done anything else with his or her snake than to chop, chop, chop and chop. Na wetin we sabi for naija be that. You see that python skin abi, if treated well, you'll get atleast five good leather shoes from it or if you want, belts. But no, stomach infrastruture. Make una dey live from hand to mouth without brains! Mtcheew!

Modified: Make una no dey masturbate for my mention abeg, if na by stupid mentions, I for no dey NL again. It is what it is, now deal with it.
Weesdom wil not kee you
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by chibrizzy: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Please how does snake meat taste
. Like human being.
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by TheSourcerer: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
Help2020:
He killed Python a harmful animal. Now the cow meat you eat everyday is harmless and yet they get killed because of your likes yearning for meat.so that's not animal cruelty right?you fvcking hypocrite..
bite my balls , literally read my last fucking post, there it's on my profile fucking read it !
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by TheSourcerer: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Irore:

God has said man should have dominion over the beasts of the field.
Fvck you and your God , I don't follow his rules , what's wrong is fucking wrong UndauntedYOCA ,

I can't stand these Meatheads , I need you!
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Fvck you and your God , I don't follow his rules , what's wrong is fucking wrong UndauntedYOCA ,

I can't stand these Meatheads , I need you!
Uh, that's rude, but it's okay.
You really do have to calm down, for real.
No one is imposing religion on you, if others respect your decision to be atheist I really think you should respect theirs as well.
If you say religion hasn't helped anyone, neither has being atheist.
If the comments irritate you, ignore them, that way you won't be angered.

1 Like

Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by TheSourcerer: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Help2020:
python an harmful animal? Are you educated? I mean no insults but pythons are one of the meekest creatures on the planet, and if you mean feeding makes them dangerous then you are a Fucking monster!
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by TheSourcerer: 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Uh, that's rude, but it's okay.
true , I shouldn't disrespect what he believes in , I'm sorry sir , I apologise
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Legacyy(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
tongue ;DChai see better meat
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by TheSourcerer: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Irore:

God has said man should have dominion over the beasts of the field.
hi , you're a lovely person and I'm sorry I came rude ♥️♥️, how's your evening going?
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by TheSourcerer: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Legacyy:
tongue ;DChai see better meat
Bleep you
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by iamauxin(m): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. $300 for 1 snake skin wallet? Lol. Bro, some could go for $400-$500 dollars but it depends on the brand. If you've made a brand name for yourself, forget mehn men, they'll buy it twice the amount self.
Serious?
He catches this type steady... Give me a link.. I can buy it from him.
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by TheSourcerer: 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
peeps4u:

When you see a snake, give it a hug and keep it as a pet.

The cows and chicken you eat aren't animals also or don't they have lives? Snake should be spared while we can kill and eat goats, cows, chicken, pigs etc as we like despite these animals don't pose any threat to us like snakes.
I am not an Animal lover but Nairaland should stop promoting unnecessary killings , every body (well the Joe's) wants to make fp , so logically you are encouraging them to kill any snake or animal to make fp and you know these Meatheads (lack of better words ) will do it
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by peeps4u: 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I am not an Animal lover but Nairaland should stop promoting unnecessary killings , every body (well the Joe's) wants to make fp , so logically you are encouraging them to kill any snake or animal to make fp and you know these Meatheads (lack of better words ) will do it

Whether snake thread makes FP or not, people will keep killing snakes to eat. And there is no crime killing and eating many of these bush animals, many of them aren't endangered species.
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by TheSourcerer: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
peeps4u:

Whether snake thread makes FP or not, people will keep killing snakes to eat. And there is no crime killing and eating many of these bush animals, many of them aren't endangered species.
be honest are you 100percent sure they are not endangered?
For all we know that could be the last python in Africa as a whole.
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by madjune(m): 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
chiemmanuel:
i don't believe that, they are two different animals

A snake is not an animal.
A snake is a snake.
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
chiemmanuel:
una dey try
I didn't eat it, lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benefits Of Jatropha Tajorensis (“hospital Too Far”, Ugu-oyibo, Iyana-ipaja) / I Found This When I Opened Blue Band / The Basket Of Tomatoes I Bought For N1,500 - Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.