Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? (61423 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? / [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by daniddan1999: 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
I bought a Sony Xperia they sold it for me 15k each time i want to use it an icon kinda of a robot will pop up and interrupt what ever i was doing plus the phone was so hot that i could not even hold it well at the end it developed a swollen back because the battery was inbuilt and i could not open it
It's was so frustrating that i cried had to throw it away it happened in 2017

5 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by sunshineV(f): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
Brymofundzz:
abi oooo,
product that u paid for

with my own money o.... now want to frustrate my life and u dont want me to complain bcus I don't produce phone lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Karlifate: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Hmn mine is BONTEL cool

the phone mata big pass zuma rock
Some of their phones dey be lyk walkie-talkie.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by StrikeBack(m): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Homeboiy:

Lol no be lie oo

I'm a phone technician

The names of phones wey I de see de make me laugh.

The Susan de here now sef
abeg show us

Mine was K-mous
Phone was a definition of the problems facing nigeria

10 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Nexusvibes(m): 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Pls so no one remembered OPPSON
Fine rubbish

9 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Siberia01(m): 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Elvis778:
Mhorse.....big for nothing,
a quick glance and you would think you've seen a nice Android phone.....not knowing it's Java but touchscreen....very useless phone
Lol
i follow share in your pains
had it too Mhorse

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Tocco(m): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mine was Samsung J5, bought the useless phone for 75k.. Started having issues with the memory space.. And then the screen broke.. Fixed the screen twice and got tired, because it started malfunctioning because of the fake screen. Shitty phone with 16gb space. Phone itself has used over 8gb..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by mistarsam(m): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kindly i5, no replacement battery available in the market
Mhorse, I could have bought an Itel phone of same specs for 13k/14k then for my mom, but I chose to do stupid economics over 1k difference. Still regretting it till now. Nobody wants to buy the phone for more than 4k

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by GoldenJAT(m): 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
yanabasee1:

Dude, phone's phone.... Whether transsion or Hi-Tech....

Nigeria is yet to produce a pin....Until you can even assemble and couple finished products... you don't even have rights to criticize.... All you have to do is buy what you can afford....
Your reasoning eh! Tufiakwa!!! So u are telling us he ought not to complain?? Because Nigeria doesn't or hasn't manufactured a phone?

7 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by realestate99: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
Elvis778:
Mhorse.....big for nothing,
a quick glance and you would think you've seen a nice Android phone.....not knowing it's Java but touchscreen....very useless phone
you are right, I have been scratching my head since to remember Mhorse, the phone is big, looks like a typical android phone but if you fail to check it on the spot, you are in offside position, na clean java phone you just buy, even the horse they used as their logo looks tired, the horse is fed up with their useless packaging.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Howmon: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
mine was Bird, terrible UX

Sending SMS on this phone is terrible, before you end the typing, the person you want to message would have already arrived at your door step.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by BlackTemplar001: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
I am not even sure of d name of my fine, don't know if its Pinzhi or Koobee F2 but 1 tin i know is d fone has got a mad camera n specs

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Solowande(m): 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sendo nd sendo x
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by hashtagged(m): 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mine was legaoo and oukitel, you see specs of 4gb ram and 4 cameras yet it's worse than a 512mb ram itel phone

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by TheMainMan: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
malata...

sky...

chai my eye don see grin grin grin

We thank GOD though cheesy
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Lionofdjungle: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Randerl:
For me.First it was Tecno. I SAW HELL Using the Tecno L8. Hanging, kagging, long hours pf charge not not to talk of no software updates.

Last, l had to dump it.

I crossed over to the !Infinix Hot S2 That was the game changer that let me off these chinko offerings.
I sold off the infinix fraud S2 later just to get a used samsung.
I think those phones are all about luck. Do you believe that I used the same L8 for four years and a month before I sold it and bought the new one I'm using now? The only problem I encountered with the phone is hanging. Once it hangs, you just have to leave alone until the battery drains off or take it to those who repair phones who will remove the battery and fix it back because it is inbuilt. The power button is another problem it has; A number of those who use L8 complained that the power button got removed.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by holymiles(m): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
malata....see, let me not talk

4 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
To be frank I can't remember mine but after the touchpad broke.. it took a year/ half to get a replacement which went back faulty in a week. I immediately sold it and bought a Nokia torchlight with the 5k

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Nochiriemmanuel: 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
Malata
That one na bad job by its producers

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by realestate99: 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
daniddan1999:
I bought a Sony Xperia they sold it for me 15k each time i want to use it an icon kinda of a robot will pop up and interrupt what ever i was doing plus the phone was so hot that i could not even hold well at the end it developed a swollen back because the battery was inbuilt and i could not open it
It's was so frustrating that i cried had to throw it away it happened in 2017
lol, maybe na clone, Sony xperia is quite expensive, I bought a new xperia z2 4 years ago and it was on the high side. you buying an xperia phone 15k is like a person buying a #200 wristwatch complaining it does not have alarm

4 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by mistarsam(m): 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
Shanklee:
Kimfly cry
That phone has two cameras and one is ordinary plastic
16 gig ROM was written on the carton while it's just 1.6 gig cry
It spoils any memory card that comes it way cry
The camera is a story for another day grin
WhatsApp dey hang like mad cry

Oboi! Maybe na him spoil one 16gb memory card wey I buy then. Kimfly i5, fake 16gb memory
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
Howmon:
mine was Bird, terrible UX

This phone @ that time was bea, battery lasted almost 2weeks

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Salt06(m): 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
Darthvader93:

I use Innjoo Fire and Leagoo.

Dislaster in the highest grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahhahaha....
That phone ehn... couldn't even get another battery to replace the spoilt one
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Joshrob(m): 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
eteebanky:
mine was TOCARO N3, a replica to TECNO N3 back in 2013

same body with the real Tecno N3, that phone showed me hell....... to cut the story short, I bought the phone 9k and sold it for 10k after using it for 3 weeks........ the guy that bought it must have regretted ever buying that phone from me grin

He might not regret it..
Some people don't use phone to the full capacity,hence they don't find any fault.
Some is just to call, what's app,Facebook,take few pics and use as touch light at night.
Phone might not hang or give any issue .
I gave a girl one useless Erickson phone,she use that phone for more than 3yrs before it fell inside water.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by NACE13: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
A friend of mine bought one called KimFly grin The specs: 4g network 2gb Ram, 16gb ROM, 13mp back camera. When my G open phone to use, all the specs fly commot, na 516mb RAM, 2gb ROM, network na upgraded 2g, camera looks like those bontel torchlight phones. Phone will just go off for no reason.
Dude wan cry but tears refused to turn up. I used to call him Kim Kardashia Superfly. grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by chelseamann(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Unserious:
Zzapo... It never came
wait, did u actually paid for that phone? First saw the ad on Facebook
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by NwaforIgbo: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
DarkJeddi:
QiKU 360..

I saw the phone and I had to do a fast Google search..
Guess what?

The phone was a well optimized fine device..
Its a very nice phone.. Its the phone I'm using to reply u now.
My only challenge so far is Ba3 and slow network. Everything else is cool.
Personally i think the phone is way beyond infinix, tecno, or itel league.

I just wished they can come into Nigeria.. They'll really make sales..

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Unibenfucker(m): 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
Anybody wey get serious project should contact me asap. We got a new dredger to pump 30trucks of Sand(600tonnage) everyday. Dangote still dey find money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The 10 Cheapest Android Phones In Nigeria Lowest Below ₦15,000 / Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) / 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.