Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] (3857 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price / My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down / Nigeria Among The First To Launch Infinix Note 5 After Global Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by NorthPrince: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
I recently bought the Tecno Spark 4 and I can tell you that I am enjoying every piece of it.

So my sis said she wants to buy a new phone after which I presented both Tecno Spark 4,Tecno Spark 5 and Redmi 8a.
she decided to review all the specs on the internet after which she chose the Tecno spark 5.
She rejected the Redmi 8a because of the lack of fingerprint (same reason I bought the spark 4 which I said earlier in my last post) and also because of the BACK DESIGN(she found it unattractive)

She didn't choose the spark 4 coz she wan senior me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by NorthPrince: 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
snapped on Tecno Spark 4

Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by NorthPrince: 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by Edopesin: 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Another waste of extra change

9 Likes

Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by Olamyyde(m): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by NorthPrince: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
AyamAnonymous:
She will still relocate to Carlcare
lol marketer
I have used a thousand and one Tecno phones and I didn't visit carlcare

6 Likes

Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by sunshineV(f): 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Olamyyde:
grin

are u mard grin

1 Like

Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by sunshineV(f): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
she chose spark 5 cus it has trendy looks turning away from the engine and features of redmi 8a

spark 5 and spark 4 is the same phone with different design so when ever ur sis phone is saying "unfortunately Google Play has stopped" or "whatsapp has stopped" you'll be experiencing the same thing and you'll also visit carlcare together to fix screen and charging port

25 Likes

Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by NorthPrince: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
AyamAnonymous:
Mr man stop lying... A thousand and one Transsion phones and you no cry for a thousand days?

Figure of speech man.........figure of speech
Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by festwiz(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
If that's what is important to her, why not. I take it that she's not into heavy tasks and all that and the Spark 5 is sub 50k I guess.

1 Like

Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by NorthPrince: 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
AyamAnonymous:
was pulling your leg man... Where is ur sense of humor?
u gat me
Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by TrollKiller(m): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
I don't get the point of your threada

1 Like

Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by AiteeAitee: 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
Olamyyde:
grin

My mom's been using her infinix note 4 since December 2017 and it has never given problems even when it has fallen on the floor multiple times.

1 Like

Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by BABAawoo47: 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
AiteeAitee:

My mom's been using her infinix note 4 since December 2017 and it has never given problems even when it has fallen on the floor multiple times.
it seems u need attacks frm xiaomi geng grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by BABAawoo47: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
AyamAnonymous:
Mr man stop lying... A thousand and one Transsion phones and you no cry for a thousand days?
this Markerting strategy is bad..
it can mk one lose trust

dats hw one guy was telling me my infinix phone can't play pubg, my own phone dat i use to play it oo

immediately i lost trust in everything else he was saying
Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by BABAawoo47: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
AyamAnonymous:
u dey play Pugb lite and you dey gas undecided

Meanwhile........choose...
una case is hopeless sha
Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by Asianjollof007: 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
OP, how much did she buy the spark 5?
Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by edoairways: 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
AyamAnonymous:
She will still relocate to Carlcare
Presently using infinix to type, I haven't visit carlcare

1 Like

Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by edoairways: 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
BABAawoo47:
this Markerting strategy is bad..
it can mk one lose trust

dats hw one guy was telling me my infinix phone can't play pubg, my own phone dat i use to play it oo

immediately i lost trust in everything else he was saying
Really! He had to lie?

1 Like

Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by edoairways: 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
AiteeAitee:

Wowww

2 Likes

Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by edoairways: 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
TrollKiller:
I don't get the point of your threada
The point is op's sister made choice without been forced. She discover that xiaomi doesn't have finger sensor that she was used to

1 Like

Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by edoairways: 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
AyamAnonymous:
your phone know d road to carlcare due to constant visit cheesy
My phone is 3years plus

1 Like

Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by skywalker240(m): 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Olamyyde:
grin
grin grin grin grin

Nairalanders have come again o
grin grin grin

Bros abeg no come inflate people BP this afternoon. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Hours Does It Take For A 10,000 Mah To Get Fully Charged???.. / How To Play Fifa 12 on Tecno L3 / Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Vs Gionee S Plus Mobile Compare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.