Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

What Kind Of People Make You Ashamed To Be A Human Being? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Kind Of People Make You Ashamed To Be A Human Being? (559 Views)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Nigerians Spotted Cooking A Human Being / See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS / "I Bought A Human Head For N20,000" - Ritualist Confesses (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of People Make You Ashamed To Be A Human Being? by Benbisco(f): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
On June 1st, at around 2 in the morning, we received information of an eight years old girl brought to a private hospital, unconscious, injured and bruised. The man who had brought her left the premises without staying after only informing that the girl works at his home as a maid.

Police responded immediately upon learning of the news.

Condition of that girl was critical, a few officers remained at the hospital and others left to find the suspect or any pieces of information about him who had fled the scene.

His name is Hassan, a young man living at a posh and decorated housing society, well off family, rich people. Husband, wife and their child… an infant. They were keeping the girl “maid” whose name is Zahra as “help” to take care of their son.

But as the doctors shared medical reports of the victim, we learned that the girl beaten but physically “sexually abused” too as there were signs of bleeding. She was raped.

City’s Police Chief took notice of the matter right away and ordered registration of a case against the offenders with charges of attempted murder, rape and more. There was no complainant, no family of that girl present as her parents lived hundreds of miles away and had willingly gave their daughter in service of those people in return of money.

Police became complainant, and registered the case.

Minutes after that, the girl passed away.

Hunt was on, dozens and dozens of cops were dispatched to trace out the culprits and within a day, both of the accused, the husband and his wife were arrested, murder charge had been added to the case as of now, and this is where I personally and most probably my colleagues too went into shock of a lifetime.

Confessions, so horrific that make me say “May lord have mercy”.

That man abused the child to death as a “punishment”, for what you ask? For mistakenly opening their parrot cage that led to one of their parrots flying away.

That is it.

Wow. I mean… is that all there is to make a child subject of such gruesome endless torture and abuse?

There were videos found in his mobile phone that depicts the true horrors of what happened, the pain and misery the little Zahra went through, and all of this done by someone we’d otherwise consider a perfectly fine sensible person by his appearance.

12 injuries including vital injuries at the private parts, folks. I won’t share the images out of respect for the dead as well as for some of you will drop everything and feel like your heart skipping its rhythm. An eight years old baby girl. At such age, children giggle and roam free of worries, don’t they?

Of course, I’d consider her parents responsible of this despicable atrocity equally, as It was their duty to ensure their safety and well-being of their child. I can understand, that people are poor, needy and that people do let their children work in other people’s home for money.

Very respectfully, I don’t agree with that, and consider it insanely wrong. No matter how poorer or needy I get, I’d never let my child be on the mercy of another soul, I’ll never let my child be in service of a master simply because that’s a child we’re talking about for goodness sake!!! Those who do find it feasible, I’m not going to criticize them, they may have their reasons, but I fail to see a good one and I condemn the practice strongly.

So yea,

Zahra is gone.

I feel like she is up there in heavens, very contented of finally getting rid of all those who pained her.

We are committed to ensure justice for the little angel, Sternest conviction and befitting punishment to be ensured.

We the cops; owe it to her at the very least.

*Copied*
Re: What Kind Of People Make You Ashamed To Be A Human Being? by Ezennwa(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
hmm!

This topic is not necessary.

(1) (Reply)

22-year-old Student Dies In Her Boyfriend's Apartment In Osun (photos) / HOW Did Dubai Police Arrive At 1.9m Hushpuppy Victims? / Unknown Assailants Kill Man In Eleme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.