Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos (34848 Views)

Mad Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads In Enugu / Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car / Fake Mad Woman Caught In Enugu Picking Used Sanitary Pads, Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Made4naijalove: 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
A yet-to-be identified Nigerian man has been nabbed picking out used sanitary pads in Lagos State.

The man who was confronted and apprehended by security operatives was made to go down on his knees while he was being recorded by an eye witness.

In the video, the suspect could be seen displaying the sanitary pads on the floor. He was however, accused of specifically searching for the used sanitary pad for reasons best known to him.

When asked why he was picking the sanitary pads and storing them in a bag, the suspect couldn’t utter a word.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6WrZEcaRPc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Made4naijalove: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Omo anything for women body na hot cake ooo

21 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Ezennwa(m): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
hmm!

Abeg make I no vomit oo.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by mignone(f): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
On top money that won't last.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by KingAzubuike(f): 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
mignone:
On top money that won't last.
There is nothing like money ritual or juju. They don't exist. It's all hearsay and fallacy.

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Paulynez(m): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Make it by all means necessary syndrome

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by money121(m): 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by lekki1444: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin VAMPIRE

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by tillaman(m): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mehn E be things o we have seen it all, from eating human excreta, barking like a dog, picking of used sanitary pads and stealing panties the list long gan
Even spit, urine and fart no safe again
May God not forsake us

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Paidrooll(m): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Na wa ooo
Women no safe again ooo
Chai

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by LexngtonSteele: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
sad

Flat head + yam legs + hairy chest = developer alert.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by obasi101(m): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Naija which way naaa
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Onyekachi419(f): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Weedhustler:
Abeg make una free the man joor...this na his hustle!
Clown

21 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Perfecttouchade: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lobaatan o..dis one wan cash out eleribu
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Weedhustler: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Abeg make una free the man joor...this na his hustle!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by cryptotech: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
clown every where
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by BillKapri96: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Please, release that man, or better still take him to a see psychiatrist for evaluation.

There's nothing like money ritual

2/June/20, I joined Nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

There is nothing like money ritual or juju. They don't exist. It's all hearsay and fallacy.
relax !!!

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by LexngtonSteele: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
angry
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by explosiveskull(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
For those who didn't open the link, that pics was exactly the thing immediately after her story. I'll keep helping those underprivileged in the society in the way I can.
For me I see noting wrong only if she'll learn how to cook igbo food from my mum specifically and abandon pepper concomitant food and indomie.
But it can't be me cos am dating a jevohah witness lady and she saved my number with unbeliever but I don't care cos I love her and I saved her name with all of me, yea, that song from john legend. Why are some girls controlling? Though some are romancing. Dj cuppy is getting old, some yoruba dude should help cos I don't like what anthon joshua did to her.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by lordprogress: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
I nor fit read abeg how them take catch am there check him yanch. shocked
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by SLAP44: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Dare olukasumbi grin

Na them grin

16 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Ladipamela(f): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Chai...Its well oh

Check my signature for varieties of cakes and snacks
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by klanny: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Now, let's talk about social media, and how to earn from social media, social media could be a stream of income added to the one you've got on ground. Yesterday, an influencer revealed he makes 2,000,000 naira monthly from Twitter and Instagram,MONTHLY ! and you still use your social media platforms to just drag and bash celebrities , and chat? Cmon its time to make some money.

I remember back in 2019, Kemi Olunloyo revealed she makes 360,000 naira weekly from her Twitter page, it seemed impossible until she went on saharatv reveal how she's able to that.

And come to think of it, do you think it's just music that gives Davido and Wizkid wealth ? Those are big names on social media, and if any brand is to work with any of them, the brand most be willing to pay them above a 100 million naira each.

I know I've been talking to much about money and it's so tiresome, it's time to dive into, how to earn on social media, but earning on social media is in two forms earning as an influencer and earning by selling your products on social media which is earning through sales.

Before you're able to do all this you need to have built a reasonable amount of audience on social media and sometimes this is where most people get scared because, they think it's going to take a long time before they can build an audience on social media.. But a book title : "BREAKING THE INTERNET BANK" revealed every possible way to make build a social media brand easy for you without getting to break a sweat.
Here's the link : https://paystack.com/pay/BTIB (N1,500) if you'd prefer to speak with the author and buy directly , send what'sapp message to 08103209540.

But if you're unable to buy it, stay tuned as I'll be talking 5% of the content of that book here, because I can't tell you all, you have to spend to gain right ? ��
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
E get as Naija be abeg
Tired of all this news
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by ElvisPresley(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Women are endangered species... I feel for them...

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Slawormir: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Absolute nonsense
If you believe all these diabolism and ritualism is real then you deserve medals of stupidity

Nemesis0147:
oga talk wetin u know
you as a benin guy should know better
enter oyo or ijebu make u confirm..

Ogbeni
Nor dey argue with me

I know what am talking

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by Fiisty(f): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hmm
Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by SweetCunt97(f): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lazy fool looking for shortcut to wealth.

Personally I wash off mine o, cos times are evil.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos by explosiveskull(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
LexngtonSteele:
sad
Flat head + yam legs + hairy chest = ?
you bad goon! see how you wan shift the occupation to others, who owns human parts mining? in this case liquid minerals of women.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos / Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) / Faith Aluko Goes Missing In MFM Church, Akure During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.