Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) (99923 Views)

Hemingways Safari / Lion Opens Car Door At Safari Park / Yankari Tourist Resort & Safari Ed-el Fitr Preparation Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by iya01: 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
They don't force you to make the payment but they are full of lies and as an economics they don't have anything to offer ur finances.
Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by Oluomo2015: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2015
Its a pity that because if the situation we found ourselves in Nigeria hardly could anything be believed. I was on the Internet to get more information about HEMINGWAY'S SAFARI AFRICA whose Programme made me spent 4 days free at SUMMER BAY EXPLORIA RESORTS Orlando, Florida. it was that exercise that led me to Nairaland postings on the outfit. Yes, HEMINWAY'S are very very expensive, in fact I discovered that now that I am exposed toTimeshare scheme. I joined HSA about 4 years ago. I was 'attracted' to their scheme through their agent at Shoprite, attended their 'seminar' with my wife and lined after ther nerve racking 5 hours negotiation. I paid a whooping sum of =N= 1.8 million. unbelievably, I never utilized their holiday package despite full payment as my journeys are always sudden and that never work withe HSA program that u need to give advance notice. I have almost forgotten about the scheme when I had a telephone calls from a particular line which was not stored in my address book. I didn't pick it initially, as I don't pick unknown number, but when the calls persisted I did and Lo and behold it was HSA agent. They invited me again. I went few days later with my wife. I will like to believe that they never knew I fully paid, going by my non utilization of the scheme. But was shocked when I told them I paid the entire 1.8 million. Instantly they promised holiday accommodation vouchers in Kenya, SA, London and Florida etc. they tried to encouraged me to move my membership from Godl to Diamond I rejected it flatly. I told them to give me the free accommodation my Gold membership deserves. Because I was already billed to travel to Orlando Florida I picked that of SUMMER BAY EXPLORIA RESORTS Orlando. My vacation was for 7 days I had their 4 days reservation from 15th September 2015 to 19th September 2015 after which I planned to move to Holiday Inn Kissimmee. To be honest, I never believed it will work out but I assured myself that I won't be stranded because I have enough means to secure alternative accommodation with ease. Surprisingly, I was given the 4 nights accommodation at the resorts. I am not a believer in swearing or calling the name of God to justify my point. But I assure you all HSA is legit and the are real.now talking about cost they are very expensive. Talking about nature of interest (I mean benefit) they give theirs is far less than some categories of Timeshare that guarantee for ever ownership of holiday package. In 15 years now my 1.8 million will be gone. I am sure many busy messengers like me would have registered too without utilization, leaving HSA with idle funds. By the way HSA is a Kenya based company. Am still in Europe now for continuation of my vacation. I have no reason to lie. Unlike many advance countries, holiday club is not regulated by any statute in Nigeria living members to the whim and caprices of the organizers.
Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
^^^ So, you paid 1.8m just to stay in a resort for 4 days? shocked

Bros, abeg talk another thing. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by Oluomo2015: 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
My 4 days was a gift.
I have not used the 1.8 million benefits at all.
The money I paid entitled me for 14 days holiday in accommodation that can accommodate 4 persons. As at now my previous years untilised credit is intact.

Be rest assured that HEMINGWAY'S Safari is legitimate.
Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
Oluomo2015:
My 4 days was a gift.
I have not used the 1.8 million benefits at all.
The money I paid entitled me for 14 days holiday in accommodation that can accommodate 4 persons. As at now my previous years untilised credit is intact.
Be rest assured that HEMINGWAY'S Safari is legitimate.

Still isn't worth it. MHO.

Enjoy your holidays.

8 Likes

Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by bigdee338: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hello guys I got called by one Joseph from hemmingways travel, and he asked what the issue is that my travel voucher is waiting....long story cut....he disconnects the call after saying he cant take this sh*t....and sends me this sms.."Go sought out yr sht and stp passin agressn."...i called the office to report the incident and was cut off the line....HSA: you are not doing me a favour; pls delist me from your promo and do not contact me ever again, this is the most impolite persons I have spoken to in a very long time. It is shocking to find their are still people like this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by imelta69: 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
indeed everything they do is shrouded in deceits,i accompanied a friend to one of their presentations all they do try to trick us into commiting a non refundable large sum of money'but we are more clever'but many nigerians are falling into their traps,

7 Likes

Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by ARRYBIMBS: 8:13am On Nov 10, 2015
Eheheeheheheheh Thank God i came here to read about them , i would have entered one chance today... They have been calling me that i won a $1200 voucher to be used in any of their hotels worldwide.... I travel with ease and do not need any accommodation as i do have relatives outside the country.

UNA THANK YOU OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin

9 Likes

Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by ijbeauty(f): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
I and my spouse got this yesterday

Dear Guest,This is to Confirm that a table has been reserved for you and your spouse to attend our 90 minutes presentation on WED 20TH JAN'2016.TIME:9:30AM SHARP.Your gift HOLIDAY VOUCHER worth up to $1200 will be presented to you after the presentation.Venue:3RD FLR,(LCCI),10A,NURUDEEN OLOWOPOPO DRV'BEHIND M.K.O.ABIOLA GARDENS EST, ALAUSA IKEJA.We look forward to meeting you and your spouse. Kindly confirm your appointment with us via sms or call (TOPE-080-5409-0145)

Professional scammers

10 Likes

Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by leMuhito(f): 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
Phema:

Hahahahahaha. We (hubby and I) just couldn't be fooled one bit. Their aggressive marketing is top notch. The way they coin their words and make 1million naira look like 10kobo eeeehhhh. Like they can even afford it. cheesy cheesy. We kept insisting we didn't have money and the marketer attached to us said "but the form you filled says you work with ***. Okay, we could spread the payment over months with check".

We insisted we didn't even have our checkbook with us. The man suggested online transfer cheesy cheesy. I couldn't hold my laughter. My hubby was practically begging me not to make them look silly. We eventually left the conference room with me laughing my heart out and the said marketer following us. He followed us to the car and said "you say you can't afford the package but you use this kind of car". We didn't even respond as I continued in my wicked laughter. cheesy cheesy. And to think the said marketer was a man in his 60s. Obviously, a retiree trying to make ends meet. The very reason I did not give him a piece of my mind.

Have you noticed their agents ask you what you do for a living before they invite you? cheesy. Hunger wey go beat those people dey do press up.

Thanks for the heads up Phema. I for enter once chance with my hubby today if not for your post.

5 Likes

Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by Tdaves(m): 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
THIS IS A SCAM AND ITS PURELY MULTI LEVEL MARKETING BUILT AROUND A VERY GOOD VACATION PACKAGE. EVEN THOUGH, THE VACATION ASPECT SEEMS REAL THE WHOLE MARKETING STUFF IS FRAUDULENT. I (ME AND MY FAMILY) LOST ALMOST 400,000 TO THESE FRAUDSTERS IN 2012. IT WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST MISTAKE I MADE IN MY LIFE. MY FAMILY LAWYER ENGAGED THEM AND HE INTERPRETED SOME OF THE CLAUSES THAT ARE IN THE AGREEMENT WHICH I SIGNED OFF.

THEY ARE VERY STRATEGIC AND THE WILL MAKE YOU TO SIGN AND MAKE COMMITMENT UNDER DUREX. I CANT EVEN STAND THEIR CALLING , THEY CAN CALL YOU TO LIFE FROM DEATH. THE BAD THING IS THAT THEIR STAFFS DOES NOT EVEN EARN SALARY, BUT COMMISSION. YOU MONEY IS SHARED BASED ON THE HIERARCHY OF THE PEOPLE IN THE MULTI LEVEL SCHEME. THE GUY THAT SIGNS U UP DOES NOT EVEN EARN BETTER PERCENTAGE FROM THAT MONEY, AT LEAST IF YOU CONSIDERED YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AS A MEANS OF HELPING THE AGENT THAT WANT TO SIGN YOU UP.

MY ADVISE TO PEOPLE IS THAT THEY SHOULD BE GUIDED IN DEALING WITH THEM. 90% OF PEOPLE THAT SIGN UP END UP REGRETTING THEIR ACTION. YOU CAN GO TO FREE WEBSITE TO GET ACCOMMODATION DEALS I.E www.bookings.com EVEN www.wakanow.com IS FAR BETTER IN AIR FLIGHT OFFERS.

MOST OF THEIR AGENT ARE ALWAYS HANGING AROUND PETROL STATIONS AND SHOPPING MALLS LOOKING FOR THEIR PREY.
PLEASE DONT FALL VICTIM. "A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by BAKAREAAT(m): 9:28am On May 22, 2016
Please I have hemisafarisways package for 20 yrs I want to transfer to anybody who is interested
Call Taiwo Bakare
Thanks
Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by debola23(f): 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
If I could cause these HsA people, I would.
In 2009, I think we paid about 800k or so for their membership, after paying the bulk sum, you are expected to pay yearly subscription and some other kind of fees anytime you want to use your membership to book your trip. But we weren't able to benefit from the membership as sometimes our travels were not planned out in time. So we counted our losses and forgot about it.
Fastforward 5yrs later, 2015, they started to call us atleast four times aweek that we won a voucher as long standing clients who didnt get to use their voucher. They disturbed us so much with calls that we had to make out time to go from PH to lag to see what the big free gift was all about.

very very unfortunately, we parted with another $2000 and promised ourselves we would start harnessing the benefits of Hemingway to book our vacations. The free gift was the same free voucher u get when you are forced to sit down for their presentation. You are to sign that it is only when you sit through the entire presentation that you are eligible to collect the free voucher. Sure enough we used the voucher to JHB, the place was lovely, three days stay.
We did the 7days a year for 20yrs package.

Then in 2016, we wanted to travel to Dubai and the US, we called upon Hemingways and to our utter disbelief rrealised that asides the bulk sum that you pay for membership, you actually pay a subscription fee every time you want to utilize your membership, you pay $350. For example our Dubai trip was to cost us $350 subscription fee and another $350 exchange fee. then the US trip another $350 subscription fee and $350 exchange fee. That made a total of $1400 that we were to pay Hemingways, after all the bulk sum we had paid earlier.

Pleaseee...... airbnb, booking.com have cheaper rates for very good accommodations. We suddenly didn't see any benefit of paying that large amount they make you pay when you go for their presentation.

okay what about airport pickup that u mentioned was part of your services..........no comment
what about help with Visas, we need Dubai visa.........pay $180 per person.
Okay what about tourism package, when we do find our way to Dubai, do you offer any tourist package.........no we don't.
You also mentioned discount on air tickets........no we didnt.

Pls any of you who have d opportunity of sitting thru the presentation should please record your conversation with them. We didnt have any proof and thats why we couldnt sue.
You see all those people saying hemingways is legit, pls after you use the free voucher, pls try booking for a trip, do like you are ready to use your subscription and let us know what response you get. You will be shocked to realise the huge amount u paid was just a dash, anytime you try to use them to book a your vacation stay, you will still be asked to pay $700 or more depending on the type of membership.

Its so painful beacaue, the $2000 dollars extra we paid would have been more than enough to cater for accomodation. Pls all you that are members, asides the free voucher, have you ever tried to use your membership for one of your trips before?
Pls try to and see how much more you will be asked to pay

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
I just can't stop wondering and pondering on this issue as i took my time to read from the very first post to the last....

You mean in this recession some dude and family can still afford such money for just vacation?
Now i see y nija will not progress beyond here cos there is a terrible idea of class consciousness that is eating up deeply our society.

Y not help some fellow with half of what u wasted in the name of enjoyment.
Why did u now come here to cry wolf here calling them scam, did they deep thier hands in ur treasury to pull those million u guys wasted there.

How many hopeless and helpless people can u afford to raise with just #50k... It definitely will go a long way to end the grip of poverty in a family line.

Don't get me wrong, not saying its bad going for holidays at your freewill but why choose such money draining platform and eventually ended up not enjoying what you paid for....

For your information God hate waste and He does punishes severely for it....

With my #1.2M per month i will never dare such obnoxious holiday retreat that i can afford more over even in 3months put together...

Nija ppl are just unnecessarily wicked and unequivocally showing class standard dey can't maintain... Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by SlowlybtSurely: 7:37am On Aug 25, 2016
BAKAREAAT:
Please I have hemisafarisways package for 20 yrs I want to transfer to anybody who is interested
Call Taiwo Bakare
Thanks

Transfer wetin? For this economy? Abeg hold your package tight. grin

1 Like

Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by Tdsonline: 12:49am On Sep 01, 2016
Please I want to ask those that has worked at hemingways safari Africa how they treat their staff, my kid sis has am interview with them on Friday and I heard they pay salary based on commission..... Is that true So if you don't have a client all Tru a month you don't get paid Please someone respond pls...

1 Like

Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by Tdaves(m): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2016
The entire thing is an Multi Level Marketing and its a scam. I also lost huge money in 2012 to this scammer. Nigerian should beware!

3 Likes

Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by platiniumxg: 3:30am On Oct 11, 2016
OH they are SCAMMERS. I got a text from them that i won an all expense paid trip to any country of my choice and i had a voucher worth $1200 waiting for me, when i got there the story changed to paying $8000 (eight thousand dollars) membership fee for 20 years. That was like 4.8 million naira, there i was thinking....... i came here to get a free voucher and now i have to pay for something that was suppose to be free?? They said the fee was for accomodation spanning 20 years with $350 yearly maintenance fee. They had this soft intimidating idea of you not leaving until allowed. So i agreed to pay the money but told them we needed to go to my bank, the agent (Very attractive Tracy) handling my voucher agreed to follow me to my bank where i met with my account officer (Teju) and planned with her to frustrate Agent Tracy for days saying that my account had BVN issues and she kept paying cab fares for like three days for me 1000 Naira per trip trying to get my $8000, i stopped picking her calls on the fourth day. Beware they are SCAMMERS.
SCAMMERS.
SCAMMERS.
SCAMMERS.
SCAMMERS.
SCAMMERS.
SCAMMERS.

9 Likes

Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by SlowlybtSurely: 6:55am On Oct 14, 2016
platiniumxg:
OH they are SCAMMERS. I got a text from them that i won an all expense paid trip to any country of my choice and i had a voucher worth $1200 waiting for me, when i got there the story changed to paying $8000 (eight thousand dollars) membership fee for 20 years. That was like 4.8 million naira, there i was thinking....... i came here to get a free voucher and now i have to pay for something that was suppose to be free?? They said the fee was for accomodation spanning 20 years with $350 yearly maintenance fee. They had this soft intimidating idea of you not leaving until allowed. So i agreed to pay the money but told them we needed to go to my bank, the agent (Very attractive Tracy) handling my voucher agreed to follow me to my bank where i met with my account officer (Teju) and planned with her to frustrate Agent Tracy for days saying that my account had BVN issues and she kept paying cab fares for like three days for me 1000 Naira per trip trying to get my $8000, i stopped picking her calls on the fourth day. Beware they are SCAMMERS.
SCAMMERS.
SCAMMERS.
SCAMMERS.
SCAMMERS.
SCAMMERS.
SCAMMERS.

Sharp guy. Useless scammers. $8,000 for one yeye accommodation. Mstcheeewww.

1 Like

Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by Lovexme(m): 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
People hate what they do not understand undecided

I can bet most of you shouting scammers can't even afford a self paid trip for a vacation abroad. All I'm saying is don't bring down someone's business just because of another's supposed 'bad experience'. Go find out for yourself first!
Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by SlowlybtSurely: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lovexme:

I can bet most of you shouting scammers can't even afford a self paid trip for a vacation abroad. All I'm saying is don't bring down someone's business just because of another's supposed 'bad experience'. Go find out for yourself first!

SCAMMER! Go and work hard like everyone else. Instead of ripping people off their hard earned money.

"$8,000 for a three day stay in a 4 star hotel" indeed.

Like they can afford to take a trip to Obudu cattle ranch, talk more outside the shores of Naija. undecided

Desperate and hungry mofos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by Lovexme(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
SlowlybtSurely:

SCAMMER! Go and work hard like everyone else. Instead of ripping people off their hard earned money.

"$8,000 for a three day stay in a 4 star hotel" indeed.

Like they can afford to take a trip to Obudu cattle ranch, talk more outside the shores of Naija. undecided

Desperate and hungry mofos.

Is that all you can say?

Oh well, enjoy your weekend.
Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by SlowlybtSurely: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lovexme:

Is that all you can say?

Oh well, enjoy your weekend.

Glad you got the message.

You too.

2 Likes

Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by Lovexme(m): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
SlowlybtSurely:

Glad you got the message.

You too.

Doesn't mean you made a point in my opinion, but it'll make no sense arguing over it.

Enjoy grin
Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by SlowlybtSurely: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lovexme:

Doesn't mean you made a point in my opinion, but it'll make no sense arguing over it.

Enjoy grin

Scammers usually don't get it. Do they?

Run along. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by chucy: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
tcubedt:
Now I see how daft some people can be. A vulture has no biz with a barber's shop. If u were broke and could not afford the membership, must u come on this platform and make an exhibition of yourself? You claim it is a scam so why have u not called the police to arrest them and why is the company still making waves in holiday packages in Nigeria? Well, I am a member of the club and I can tell u it is not a scam at least I travel with my membership with them. I went for their presentation and cos I could afford the membership, my wife and I joined and r benefitting. I wonder what you guys would be saying if HTC were to be a political party. My advice To u guys is that u should be careful what u say about people's biz cos u don't know what others will say about yours. They do their presentation and give u a cost if u r interested but the company does not compell anyone to join.

I just got out of a "3 hours Presentation" by those guys. They picked me and my wife simply because we travel Orton. They told us all sort of thing and made all sort of exaggerated promisses just to get us in attendance.

Throughout the presentation, they tell your all sort of things like most people pointed out already.

I kept asking them what the cost is but the wouldn't tell me until the end of all the bull-shit.

Finally one lady named Blessing (a manager i supposee) walked to our table, took a piece of paper, wrote some figures and sumed it upo to 2,500,000+++ as a discounted membership fee for 10 years.

She wrote this thing down as if we had a prior conversation or negotiations. She was actually expecting me to write her a cheque or make a transfer at the spot... When I say at the spot, I actually mean an equivalent of a hotel apartment at apo.

That was when i decided to break things down to them...

It cost me $495 - 600 for an 8 nights state in a 3-4 star hostel apartment in Dubai, $1000 - 1300 for same in US hot states. They actually expect me to pay them 250,000 naira + $350 for the same grade of hotel at same location.for only 6 nights?

I told them that I need to analyze the offer with my wife and get back to them. But I tell you, by my calculations, their services are $1,000 - $2,000 more expensive than what you will actually spend if you plan your holidays by your self, I mean just accommodation. I don't want to bring other services into the maths yet.

I am only sharing my experience so others could learn from it an know when they are being deceived by some lady from Kenya.

I must be sincere, one thing I took away from their presentation is a new aggressive marketing tactics. Which I will be passing to my board from next year...... Well... And maybe their useless Coupon.

3 Likes

Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by chucy: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lovexme:

They may not be scam but they are not straight.

I just got out of a "3 hours Presentation" by those guys. They picked me and my wife simply because we travel Orton. They told us all sort of thing and made all sort of exaggerated promisses just to get us in attendance.

Throughout the presentation, they tell your all sort of things like most people pointed out already.

I kept asking them what the cost is but the wouldn't tell me until the end of all the bull-poo.

Finally one lady named Blessing (a manager i supposee) walked to our table, took a piece of paper, wrote some figures and sumed it upo to 2,500,000+++ as a discounted membership fee for 10 years.

She wrote this thing down as if we had a prior conversation or negotiations. She was actually expecting me to write her a cheque or make a transfer at the spot... When I say at the spot, I actually mean an equivalent of a hotel apartment at apo.

It cost me $495 - 600 for an 8 nights state in a 3-4 star hostel apartment in Dubai, $1000 - 1300 for same in US hot states. They actually expect me to pay them 250,000 naira + $350 for the same grade of hotel at same location.for only 6 nights?

I told them that I need to analyze the offer with my wife and get back to them. But I tell you, by my calculations, their services are $1,000 - $2,000 more expensive than what you will actually spend if you plan your holidays by your self, I mean just accommodation. I don't want to bring other services into the maths yet.

I am only sharing my experience so others could learn from it an know when they are being deceived by some lady from Kenya.

I must be sincere, one thing I took away from their presentation is a new aggressive marketing tactics. Which I will be passing to my board from next year...... Well... And maybe their useless Coupon.
Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by Lovexme(m): 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
chucy:

They may not be scam but they are not straight.

I kept asking them what the cost is but the wouldn't tell me until the end of all the bull-poo.

Were you told you'd be staying at a resort and not a hotel like you stated, and that it's a 5-star resort?

I do understand the emotion with which you typed, but I'm sure they mentioned it's not for everybody. Surely, not every 'family' can afford such fees you quoted. However, I've seen people use their package and loved it, so not everyone would feel like it's a scam as I assume you or every other person that attended their 'presentation' wasn't forced into becoming a member or making financial commitments on the very first day.

That people can't afford the quoted sum doesn't make it a scam.

If you feel going on a vacation on your own makes more financial sense to you, then by all means go on with it and disregard theirs. That's what I would do anyway. Cheers smiley
Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by chucy: 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Lovexme:

Were you told you'd be staying at a resort and not a hotel like you stated, and that it's a 5-star resort?

I do understand the emotion with which you typed, but I'm sure they mentioned it's not for everybody. Surely, not every 'family' can afford such fees you quoted. However, I've seen people use their package and loved it, so not everyone would feel like it's a scam as I assume you or every other person that attended their 'presentation' wasn't forced into becoming a member or making financial commitments on the very first day.

That people can't afford the quoted sum doesn't make it a scam.

If you feel going on a vacation on your own makes more financial sense to you, then by all means go on with it and disregard theirs. That's what I would do anyway. Cheers smiley

You don't get it do you?

You can see that I said Hotel Resort. One of the hotels I USD in Dubai is even what they have in their list. "Sky Hotels and Apartment". That cost only 605 for 8 nights in their double room.

My issue with them is their marketing approach. Filled with many lies. How can I trust my 2.5m to such organization?

You guys should have some hurnesty on your marketing approach. Just like other travel agencies. They might be more expensive but heir selling point is usually time saved and savings made on transport and visa.

4 Likes

Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by Lovexme(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
chucy:

You don't get it do you?

You can see that I said Hotel Resort. One of the hotels I USD in Dubai is even what they have in their list. "Sky Hotels and Apartment". That cost only 605 for 8 nights in their double room.

My issue with them is their marketing approach. Filled with many lies. How can I trust my 2.5m to such organization?

You guys should have some hurnesty on your marketing approach. Just like other travel agencies. They might be more expensive but heir selling point is usually time saved and savings made on transport and visa.

Oh! Now I get you. Cheers.
Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by Lovexme(m): 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
chucy:

You don't get it do you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) / Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.