Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

I Saw A Covid 19 Death - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Saw A Covid 19 Death (1976 Views)

My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. / Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death / 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw A Covid 19 Death by Omojudy: 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
Today I saw Covid 19 to be real in Nigeria.
I went testing.
A positive died right in front of us. He had been previously tested positive, tests take 3 day to be returned. He was invited back to be admitted after his test returned but only did when it became critical.
He gave up while oxygen was being administered. A disagreement ensured between the doctor attending to him and a recorder. Doctor was passionately angry that someone's life was at stake and he was recording. Guess the man's excuse? "Do you know who I am? I am a police officer."
I posted this for all of you looking to know someone who has Covid before taking precautions.
God bless our health workers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by Blitz4real(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
I hear you,did you know borders are not closed?
Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by peacefulhome(f): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Covid 19 is real .God help us oh.
Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by GodPunishBiafra: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Omojudy:
Today I saw Covid 19 to be real in Nigeria.
I went testing.
A positive died right in front of us. He had been previously tested positive, tests take 3 day to be returned. He was invited back to be admitted after his test returned but only did when it became critical.
He gave up while oxygen was being administered. A disagreement ensured between the doctor attending to him and a recorder. Doctor was passionately angry that someone's life was at stake and he was recording. Guess the man's excuse? "Do you know who I am? I am a police officer."
I posted this for all of you looking to know someone who has Covid before taking precautions.
God bless our health workers.
Issokay.

Pictures or ua lah yin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by Omojudy: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

Issokay.

Pictures or ua lah yin grin
You are correct.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by Omojudy: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Blitz4real:
I hear you,did you know borders are not closed?
It won't surprise me.
Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by Blitz4real(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Omojudy:

It won't surprise me.
Bros,if borders are opened there is no virus in Nigeria bro. everything na scam
Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by donors1: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
shocked
Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by Emmanuel555(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Covid 19 is very real but the government is not telling us the obvious truth

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by Blitz4real(m): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Emmanuel555:
Covid 19 is very real but the government is not telling us the obvious truth
The truth is that is not real bro

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by Vanzcharles(m): 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
So any death that happens in the hospital this day is Covid 19 death.. Wonders shall never end. The number of people I have seen that died in the hospital prior to this period nko?. Even My Grandfather died in the hospital 2wks ago. I am very sure if it happened in Lagos they would have recorded him as a covid 19 patient.
Nigeria is just a play ground for the politicians. He is not a covid 19 patient.. Those result are fake

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by falcon01: 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
make government tackle covid 19 or free us.
Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by Omojudy: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vanzcharles:
So any death that happens in the hospital this day is Covid 19 death.. Wonders shall never end. The number of people I have seen that died in the hospital prior to this period nko?. Even My Grandfather died in the hospital 2wks ago. I am very sure if it happened in Lagos they would have recorded him as a covid 19 patient.
Nigeria is just a play ground for the politicians. He is not a covid 19 patient.. Those result are fake
It's rather unfortunate that you didn't read the body of the post before commenting.
Once again, you are right.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by Adonispco: 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Some Nigerians are foolish; corona virus is a secondary scam.
Some people dont believe that buhari is dead but will believe coro is in Nigeria.
Nigeria is a scam; Buhari is dead since 2017; coro in Nigeria is a scam.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by dulux07(m): 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
No one is forcing anyone to believe, probably till it hits you then you will understand. Nigeria case is still very low compared to its population of over 200m people.
It is only a moronic person that would say covid 19 is a scam. undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by Blitz4real(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
dulux07:
No one is forcing anyone to believe, probably till it hits you then you will understand. Nigeria case is still very low compared to its population of over 200m people.

Don't say so sir you can prove your point without calling anyone moronic person sir,the virus is not real in Nigeria. believe me, we are been scammed .

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by Omojudy: 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
dulux07:

Oga let's leave them to argue, while wise ones stay safe.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by dulux07(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Blitz4real:

Don't say so sir you can prove your point without calling anyone moronic person sir,the virus is not real in Nigeria. believe me, we are been scammed .
Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by dulux07(m): 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Blitz4real:

So the government decided to shut down activities based on a scam or what Do you know what the govt and private organisations have lost based on inactivity due to corona.
So tell me what is the motive, or the gain?

Saying it is a scam, you're indirectly putting more lives in danger, encouraging people like you to ignore safety precautions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by Blitz4real(m): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
dulux07:

So the government decided to shut down activities based on a scam or what Do you know what the govt and private organisations have lost based on inactivity due to corona
So tell me what is the motive, or the gain?
Govt are not losing bro , they are all cashing out big time there is nothing like lockdown since the beginning I have been travelling since the beginning of these lockdown,the borders are not closed a friend visited from Ghana recently you can imagine ,the poor are the ones suffering from these sir,we take risk everyday I could get run over by a bus,I could get struck by lightening.if anyone choose to stay at home that's absolutely there choice.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by FlordFlorez(m): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Covid19 is real but Niperia version is being altered and manipulated for our leaders' Selfish interests.
Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by Blitz4real(m): 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Cc dulux07
Please don't start screaming at me how I will spread it you don't need to be worried you won't get it because you are staying in your home.
Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by Blitz4real(m): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Covid19 is real but Nigeria version is being altered and manipulated for our leaders' Selfish interests.
Thank you, tell them please.
Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by dulux07(m): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
Blitz4real:

Govt are not losing bro , they are all cashing out big time there is nothing like lockdown since the beginning I have been travelling since the beginning of these lockdown,the borders are not closed a friend visited from Ghana recently you can imagine ,the poor are the ones suffering from these sir,we take risk everyday I could get run over by a bus,I could get struck by lightening.if anyone choose to stay at home that's absolutely there choice.
How is the govt cashing out
So because people violate the rules u feel, it is a scam.
Smh, it is just a pity. No need arguing with you. lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by Blitz4real(m): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
dulux07:

How is the govt cashing out
So because people violate the rules u feel, it is a scam.
Smh, it is just a pity. No need arguing with you. lipsrsealed
Bro you will see the way the government would end these lockdown
Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by alphaRego01(m): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Blitz4real:

The truth is that is not real bro

Omo e de real.lost an uncle on de first day of this month
Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by Modupetemmy1(f): 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
it is well. for those who have it, may God heal them and for those who doesn't believe it exist I pray non of their relative fall Victim and for those of us who believe it exist , pls let's be careful and stay safe. may God heal our land and protect us all.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by Omojudy: 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
alphaRego01:

Omo e de real.lost an uncle on de first day of this month
Sorry for your loss.
I decided to speak today to encourage other who have experienced it first hand to speak so as to further kill the ignorance. Truth is many people are hiding that they know or are treating it for fear of stigmatisation.
Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
Logically I know it's real.
But Nigeria has bastardized the fight against it. That sane people don't know what to believe again

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Don't be ignorant. About 240 people die of cancer daily and about 80,000 yearly in Nigeria. If government want to record 500 deaths daily, they can. People die in there numbers daily. If you're now told just one person died of Coronavirus, it's not an exergeration.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by egojiokwu(m): 12:17am On Jun 07, 2020
Gradually, people that said it's not real will attest that it's real as time goes on. Them no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall.
Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by CanadaOrBust: 1:12am On Jun 07, 2020
Adonispco:
Some Nigerians are foolish; corona virus is a secondary scam.
Some people dont believe that buhari is dead but will believe coro is in Nigeria.
Nigeria is a scam; Buhari is dead since 2017; coro in Nigeria is a scam.

So how come his wife and kids can’t tell the difference. And how come his finger prints and dental record have stayed the same??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bitter Leaf Benefits For Your Skin / Is He Menstruating? / Why India Hemp Is Not Good For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.