Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? (17663 Views)

Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance / Plateau Diocese Dissociates From Denying Members Without PVC Access To Church / No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church (2) (3) (4)

How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by seyi360(m): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
A Pastor knows that the development of his local assembly rests on God and women. Women's influence on church growth is in no doubt.

Women are gifted with the subtle ability to multiply a congregation by word of mouth especially. Hence, a serious Pastor must take women's department seriously.

However, in the attempt to cater for them, he may be misinterpreted, misconstrued and misrepresented. Which raises the critical question.

How can a Pastor draw the line between genuine care for his female members and flirting with them?

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by keentola(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”

If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.

Notable books I have in my library:

Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hill and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books

You can get these ebooks in minutes.

YOU CAN GET 5 EBOOKS FOR 450, AND 10 FOR 800.

THE PRICE IS SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE..

NUMBER IS IN THE BIO SECTION

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Abfinest007(m): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
There are other ways youcan show love

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Kobojunkie: 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
seyi360:
A Pastor knows that the development of his local assembly rests on God and women. Women's influence on church growth is in no doubt. Women are gifted with the subtle ability to multiply a congregation by word of mouth especially. Hence, a serious Pastor must take women's department seriously.
However, in the attempt to cater for them, he may be misinterpreted, misconstrued and misrepresented. Which raises the critical question.
How can a Pastor draw the line between genuine care for his female members and flirting with them?
So, what exactly is the Pastor's main intention here? Growing his congregation by cozying up to women in the women's department? Something does not sound Christ-like about that. undecided undecided

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by petra1(m): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
You treat them like your younger sisters nah

1 Timothy 5:2
Treat older women as you would your mother, and treat younger women with all purity as you would your own sisters.

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by orunto27: 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
PASTORS SHOULD EMULATE JESUS CHRIST ALWAYS

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by seyi360(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
I think most of you missed where I said " the Pastor's show of love is liable to misinterpretation" . When a Pastor sincerely cares for female members , he is vulnerable to been misunderstood and taken for a womanizer. So, how does he balance it? Should he withdraw totally and face the brothers or what tactics should he deploy in such instance.

Especially a single Pastor who is responsible for everyone in the congregation.

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by seyi360(m): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:

So, what exactly is the Pastor's main intention here? Growing his congregation by cozying up to women in the women's department? Something does not sound Christ-like about that. undecided undecided

Read to understand , not criticize.

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
seyi360:
Read to understand , not criticize.
I read it and that is why I asked the question to better understand where Christ comes into this.

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
seyi360:
I think most of you missed where I said " the Pastor's show of love is liable to misinterpretation" . When a Pastor sincerely cares for female members , he is vulnerable to been misunderstood and taken for a womanizer. So, how does he balance it? Should he withdraw totally and face the brothers or what tactics should he deploy in such instance.
Especially a single Pastor who is responsible for everyone in the congregation.
I kinda understand what you are getting at, as I have experienced something similar in my own life. So here goes... the pastor who is sincere in his obedience to Christ ought not to concern himself with what the world thinks of him but what God thinks of him.
The world will of course have issues with him, but as long as he puts our heart, mind, body, and soul into pleasing God, he should let God worry about such things.

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Jokerman(m): 12:38am On Jun 07, 2020
Appointment of women leaders

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Kobojunkie: 12:45am On Jun 07, 2020
Jokerman:
But that is not how Jesus did it, was it? NO, that is however what the "World" does.
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by seyi360(m): 7:25am On Jun 07, 2020
Jokerman:

Furthermore, a Pastor should avoid visiting a sister without a witness

All phone calls and messages to women should be made by a fellow woman

All counselling sessions with women should be in the company of another woman , better still handled by a woman leader.

In case of any scandal, the Pastor should immediately clear the air with an official statement.

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by seyi360(m): 7:28am On Jun 07, 2020
Abfinest007:
There are other ways youcan show love

Read to understand
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Kobojunkie: 7:41am On Jun 07, 2020
seyi360:
Furthermore, a Pastor should avoid visiting a sister without a witness
All phone calls and messages to women should be made by a fellow woman
All counselling sessions with women should be in the company of another woman , better still handled by a woman leader.
In case of any scandal, the Pastor should immediately clear the air with an official statement.
This is how the world handles the problem, not how Jesus handled it though.

See what I meant when I asked of the Pastor's intentions? undecided undecided undecided

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Myer(m): 7:45am On Jun 07, 2020
seyi360:
A Pastor knows that the development of his local assembly rests on God and women. Women's influence on church growth is in no doubt. Women are gifted with the subtle ability to multiply a congregation by word of mouth especially. Hence, a serious Pastor must take women's department seriously.

Where in the whole bible did you read that it is women that grow the church?
I think you're confusing 48 Laws of Power and Art of Sediction with the bible.

I suspect you're a Christ embassy pastor. Cos this is actually their strategy.

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by seyi360(m): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2020
Myer:

Where in the whole bible did you read that it is women that grow the church?
I think you're confusing 48 Laws of Power and Art of Sediction with the bible.

I suspect you're a Christ embassy pastor. Cos this is actually their strategy.

Where in my post did I solely lay the responsibility of church growth on women alone. Go back and read again. I said "God and women"

Is the story in John 4, particularly verses 28-29 of the Samaritan woman who brought all the men in the city to see Jesus a testimony to my assertion that women are viable tools in God's hand for evangelism?

And what has 48 laws of power and art of seduction got to do with this?

Besides 48 laws of power is an intelligent book written by an intelligent author who understands the psycological components of homo sapiens . As a reader you just need wisdom to decipher which of those laws you can integrate into your social structure.

I believe mentioning the book "Art of Seduction" is a slip of tongue from you because it's so not relevant to this discourse.

Your prejudice and bias with Christ Embassy suggests that you have an axe to grind with them. Because I have never been a Christ Embassy member let alone their Pastor

Besides, if Christ Embassy deploys such strategy and it's working for them, what's your issue with that? at least the Samaritan woman is a reference point.

Why don't you come up with your strategy?

Social intelligence is needed in leadership, church or elsewhere. In the words of Jesus "....be as wise as serpents"

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by ForeThinker: 8:50am On Jun 07, 2020

Let the female pastors do the job then ...

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by paulolee(m): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2020
if the female members seek for orivate meeting or counseling, make sure you have a female or male pastor around or inside ur office to avoid temptation...just try and treat all with the way jesus did, see all women lyk ur sisters and the older ones lyk ur mother and most importantly never allow any woman to do all night prayers in ur house, if it must happen, gather alot of prayer warriors around so that nothing fumny would happen....temptation is real o, no matter how strong the pastor is, women is the safest link that devil do use...just be prayerful and bw strong spiritually

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by potbelly(m): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2020
Very possible...
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by FIatino: 8:52am On Jun 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:

[s]So, what exactly is the Pastor's main intention here? Growing his congregation by cozying up to women in the women's department? Something does not sound Christ-like about that. undecided undecided[/s]
Shatap der!
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by EmmaOgbu(m): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2020
1 Timothy 5:1-3
[1]You should not rebuke an old man, but rather plead with him, as if he were your father; with young men, like brothers;
[2]with old women, like mothers; with young women, in all chastity, like sisters.
[3]Honor those widows who are true widows.

That is all he needs

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by 12345baba(m): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2020
Op ur topic no deserve answers
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Triangles1(m): 8:53am On Jun 07, 2020
With the Grace of God

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by osejie17(m): 8:53am On Jun 07, 2020
IF u are married I guess that should be your wife's dept.and you can show love through her

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by XXLMANDIGO: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2020

E go hard O coz this pipe get mind of his own tongue
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by whytediamond(m): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2020
S
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by semyman: 8:54am On Jun 07, 2020
May be in the time of old during the era of Apostle Paul.
Today's pastors? Forget it
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Igbojihadist: 8:54am On Jun 07, 2020
EmmaOgbu:
V
you are from enugu state inshort enugu ezike pricisely
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by crazygod(m): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2020
Did Jesus flirt with female followers? undecided

Why Did God Put The Tree Of Good And Evil In The Garden Of Eden? / If Evolution Was Untrue. / Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi