Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Your Favorite Female Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Favorite Female Leaders (225 Views)

APC Shares Buhari's Favorite Quote, See Replies / President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Favorite Female Leaders by Minsk24: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Throughout The History Of mankind, leadership has been something mostly reserved for the men folk but over the years that have defined our existence on earth we have seen so many women take up the top job and write their names in the sands of time...
I will be listing my favorite female leaders of all time, including those in current active service

My List

Angela Merkel (Vice Chancellor of Germany)

Queen Victoria ( Queen Of The British Empire from 1837 to 1901 )

Golda Meir ( Former Prime Minister Of Israel)

Jacinda Arden ( Prime Minister Of New Zealand)

Carrie Lam (Chief Executive Officer Of Hong Kong)

Sanna Marin (Prime Minister Of Finland)

Kersti Kaljulaid (President of Estonia)

Gretchen Whitmer (Governor of Michigan, USA)

Mamata Banerjee( Chief Minister ofWest Bengal, India)

Nicola Sturgeon (First Minister Of Scotland)

I will be talking more about my top 3 current serving female leaders with the Greatest Female Leader of The Modern Era Leading the charge
Re: Your Favorite Female Leaders by Minsk24: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
Angela Merkel

Angela Dorothea Kasner, better known as Angela Merkel, was born in Hamburg, West Germany, on July 17, 1954. Trained as a physicist, Merkel entered politics after the 1989 fall of the Berlin Wall. Rising to the position of chairwoman of the Christian Democratic Union party, Merkel became Germany's first female chancellor and one of the leading figures of the European Union, following the 2005 national elections.....

Angie Mommy as i fondly call her is a woman i'll die to have a moment with, she's risen above all odds of background, religion,gender to lead a united German Federation to the stability and prosperity it enjoys today...
shes's seen as the bastion of stability of the EU and has been on the forefront of several crisis response ranging from the 2008 financial crisis, the migration waveof 2015and the current coronavirus pandemic amongst others..Merkel is a significant figure and respected by world leaders.. Merkel and her simple suit or coat shocked has cemented a place in the history books for all eternity
I Love this woman so much❤️
Re: Your Favorite Female Leaders by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Jacinda Arden is my favorite

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite Female Leaders by Baawaa(m): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
The one Nigeria never had was Dora Akulluyi

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite Female Leaders by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Always love when she's talking, very articulated and smart.

Good orator too, I watched her finished a man during debate

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite Female Leaders by Busan24: 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
I have no idea why my account was banned, will be updating with this account
Re: Your Favorite Female Leaders by Busan24: 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Always love when she's talking, very articulated and smart.

Good orator too, I watched her finished a man during debate

My sweetheart as well...
Re: Your Favorite Female Leaders by Busan24: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
economy
Re: Your Favorite Female Leaders by Freestainworld(m): 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
my favorite female leader is my mother

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Government Reviews Guideline On Religious Church Worship / Kogi Alleged Covid-19 Case Says Is A Lie / Kaduna House Of Assembly Members Fight Over Mace After Impeaching Deputy Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.