Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Pls Help A Homeless Brother - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help A Homeless Brother (490 Views)

How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin / 'i Feel So Lucky' Homeless Man Asked Stranger For Cash – And Got A Job Instead / Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Homeless Brother by Ewroghene1(m): 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
Before
I squart with a friend in his working place
But no longer working there
He moved on for better place
Now
I'm stranded
I'm a barber
The cash i was able to gather isn't enough to rent face me i face due to agent n agreement fee
Location i am ( Abraham adesunya roundabout)
Pls help me if it's to contribute quarter to bill/payment or help me for awhile

Thank you i no you will support me
Re: Pls Help A Homeless Brother by Renida: 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Go to Abijo GRA guy. When you get to Abijo GRA. Enter like you're entering the GRA, along the fence that shares body with the filling station. There's a guy yellow guy barber. Go talk with am. Meanwhile. There's plenty of cheap house in Abijo GRA. With 20k you go see people wey go Scot you there.

Barbers yapa for the area wey go Scot you

Or if you fit stroll enter Thomas. I fit relate you with one of my guy wey dey help young guys in such condition. Na agent. Holla at me. Na my main padi. You fit get something on a low key for that hood.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Homeless Brother by Rachyrachy: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
@Renida, can you pls help a friend with the agent too. she can only afford to pay monthly if possible. thanks.
Re: Pls Help A Homeless Brother by Ewroghene1(m): 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Thanks so much
Pls @Renida how can i reach you
Like when will you will be available
Or contact pls
Re: Pls Help A Homeless Brother by Ewroghene1(m): 8:35am On Jun 13, 2020
Renida:
Go to Abijo GRA guy. When you get to Abijo GRA. Enter like you're entering the GRA, along the fence that shares body with the filling station. There's a guy yellow guy barber. Go talk with am. Meanwhile. There's plenty of cheap house in Abijo GRA. With 20k you go see people wey go Scot you there.

Barbers yapa for the area wey go Scot you

Or if you fit stroll enter Thomas. I fit relate you with one of my guy wey dey help young guys in such condition. Na agent. Holla at me. Na my main padi. You fit get something on a low key for that hood.
Pls help on how to locate you

(1) (Reply)

This Is What You Need To Get The CBN Free Loan / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2020 / Let's Talk About The Length Of A Cv/resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.